Type keyword(s) to search

Unspoiled Speculation: "I bet they're all terrible."

• Start Topic

(edited)

...that's an overwhelming no.  

Holla!   *twirls AndreaK041 around*  I missed my summer camp peeps!

And there's a pic of it.

I need one of those for when I go to my mailbox without mascara on!  

On-topic, somewhat... I would love for the food comps to return.  I hate America's Choice when it comes to their food supply.  Let them earn their food.   Also, maybe drop the slop and bring back the PB&J from ye olden days.

Edited by Overwhelming No
  • Love 4

I agree that there's gotta be at least two returning HGs, perhaps even more (as aren't they eliminating someone right away, in an homage to that "twist"?). 

Which season had returning HGs as the "twist"? I would imagine that if they're doing a season filled with re-warmed twists from the past, then that will be one. 

Hmmm...one of the twists was exes, though, right? Could any of these HGs be exes?

(edited)

What was the point of Da'Vonne sitting out the HOH competition?

I think sitting would make her play in tomorrow's HoH since there would only be 6, and putting her in would make 7 (same number that played in tonight's HoH). Edited by Chrissytd

Really hoping for a no-smoking cast like last year. So much of the crankiness of BB15 I felt was due to nicotine withdrawal when they had to use the patches when in lockdown.

Judd was the worst. He barely got through comps because he couldn't catch his breath.

• Love 1

I think the nicotine withdrawl added something a little more real to the show. Like, not everything they said when they were jonesing like a crack addict was all that well thought out.

• Love 1

Hmmm...one of the twists was exes, though, right? Could any of these HGs be exes?

I hated that twist, though I loved watching Jun and Jee seethingly loath each other all summer, but surprisingly I wouldn't mind seeing it return this season. (Which is going to be all cluster-twisty anyway.)  Better Exes than another set of "Secret Siblings."

Really hoping for a no-smoking cast like last year.   So much of the crankiness of BB15 I felt was due to nicotine withdrawal when they had to use the patches when in lockdown.

Actually, I thought that contributed to the fun.  :D

• Love 2

From the Feeds forum:

Re the twin twist, I was looking at the cast page on CBS' Big Brother site and noticed something interesting about the links for each houseguest. Before Jackie and Jeff showed up, the links were numbered 215040 - 215053. Then Jackie and Jeff's links were numbered 215056 and 515057, respectively. Numbers 215054 and 215055 are unaccounted for. Making a big guess here, could there be two sets of twins and two more people will eventually be added to the cast list?

Triplets!!!

• Love 1