Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Uk-Eve said:

Anyone following Kalyssa? I noticed she’s undeleted her ig account. But I never followed her so my curiosity is wondering is she still doing those nude model pics etc, if anyone following her knows and can give the dirt 

Looks like she's going to UCLA for interior architecture and design. Otherwise it's private so I can't see anything else.

11 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

Looks like she's going to UCLA for interior architecture and design. Otherwise it's private so I can't see anything else.

She’s had that on her ig a few years ago, before she deleted/deactivated her account.

Yay! Former DCC Hannah Anderson just received the Chicago Luvabulls MVP award which I think is equivalent to Veteran of the Year.  

She has now done 4 years with the Luvabulls, one prior to DCC, and then 3 after. 
She went to their audition clinic (finals are June 2nd with team announcement following) so she may be going for year 5? I haven't seen a formal retirement post yet.

hannahmvp.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Good for Hannah, but am I the only one who thinks she is vastly overrated?

Yes! Thank you for saying this.  I've never been a fan, but I'm not sure why.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

I also want to say congrats to Hannah for earning her masters in mental health counseling from NU! Go Hannah! 

Bonus, she is a T. Swift fan.

beyonce win GIF

Edited by StellaCL
  • Like 2

That’s funny? I thought this was year 5 at the bulls for Hannah? 

speaking of overrated, I see Holly P’s dance studio seems to be either doing well or she was renting the current studio she’s in because her studio’s only be open a year and she’s bought a new studio and is currently renovating it.

Did anyone mention Jackie bob pearson’s being the director of the pro bowl cheerleaders? I see she made a post about it/was tagged in it.

• Useful 1
(edited)

This has been discussed minorly on Reddit, but 2024 is going to be an insane DCC babypalooza, so many newly retired, and a few older retired are expecting babes this summer/fall! I know I will be forgetting some but - Kristen (twins), Lexi,  Amber, Jalyn, Amanda Dilks, Christina R., Lauren, Mary, Chelsea, Jordan (Daigle), Holly Hubb, Brittany, Katy, and likely others! 

I am late with this one, but throwing it way back to 2007-2009, Erica (Jenkins) Kiehl had her second daughter and mini-me, Everly, in January this year. She joins her first mini-me, Emelia.

Congrats to the beautiful fam!

D37F460D-BE03-4ED5-9F7E-E02EF9F29699.JPG

Edited by StellaCL
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 5/15/2024 at 5:09 PM, ByTor said:

Good for Hannah, but am I the only one who thinks she is vastly overrated?

She’s a good dancer, like all DCCs.
But I guess she gained a a big following (and a lot of compassion) by bravely speaking up about mental health struggles. That, and her being so brutally cut in that notorious vet culling a few years back.

Edited by LilyD
  • Like 3
(edited)

The Miami Dolphins Cheer Auditions are underway with Kashara as director.

Three other former DCC joined in as judges: Tess and Jessika (far left) and Brooke (second from right). 

Ariana (former TCC x2) is a finalist. Not sure if there are any other familiar faces.

Edit: Another former TCC, Ashley Hancock, also made the finals.

mdcjudges.jpg

Edited by StellaCL
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 5/19/2024 at 11:26 PM, StellaCL said:

The Miami Dolphins Cheer Auditions are underway with Kashara as director.

I know I’m late to this… but can someone fill me in on why Brooke is no longer the dolphins cheerleaders Director? Did she move onto another opportunity or just focusing on her clothing business/boutique?

32 minutes ago, StepKickClunk said:

I know I’m late to this… but can someone fill me in on why Brooke is no longer the dolphins cheerleaders Director? Did she move onto another opportunity or just focusing on her clothing business/boutique?

She hasn’t been the choreographer for years I think it had to do with some things that she and the director at the time said to one of the dancers and that dancer went public about it !! The director was moved form her position and Brooke left 

• Mind Blown 1
19 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

She hasn’t been the choreographer for years I think it had to do with some things that she and the director at the time said to one of the dancers and that dancer went public about it !! The director was moved form her position and Brooke left 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/dolphins/2018/04/12/dolphins-cheerleader-kristan-ann-ware-lawsuit-discrimination/511511002/#:~:text=Former Miami Dolphins cheerleader Kristan Ann Ware filed,annual work review not to discuss her virginity.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
20 hours ago, Holly85 said:

19 hours ago, Christineelgene said:

I guess I really have been asleep at the wheel lol ! Oh Brooksie.. why??? 
Well I guess K&J didn’t care too much since she’s been invited back to the alumni celebration year after year.

I did go through and listen to the interview with the Dolphins cheerleader and TCC Megan “Thutt”.  Of course Megan dodged her question when she asked if she was disappointed that she didn’t make the DCC.  I wonder if the dolphins cheerleader ever got her sit down with Roger Goodell?  Hopefully Kashara will learn from all of her predecessors mistakes (including K&J) and not crash, burn, or shoot herself in the foot.

Edited by StepKickClunk
Misspelling
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, StepKickClunk said:

I did go through and listen to the interview with the Dolphins cheerleader and TCC Megan “Thutt”.  Of course Megan dodged her question when she asked if she was disappointed that she didn’t make the DCC.  I wonder if the dolphins cheerleader ever got her sit down with Roger Goodell?  Hopefully Kashara will learn from all of her predecessors mistakes (including K&J) and not crash, burn, or shoot herself in the foot.

TCC Megan was with the Tampa Bay Bucs, not the Dolphins, prior to her DCC attempt.

12 hours ago, DizzySometimes86 said:

Jensen and (current DBC) Lily got married this weekend!

Also, it's Rachel Alexander's last DCC All- Star appearance, according to her IG story with Amy. What a consistent performer... ❤️

Amy added a comment as well. It was also Amy's last DCC All Star appearance. 
Both are retiring.

On 5/22/2024 at 5:07 PM, StepKickClunk said:

Brooke was NEVER director of the dolphins cheerleaders. She was their choreographer. You sure you weren’t thinking of Doris goran (or however it’s spelt), who was also a former dcc and 2x pro bowl for dcc.

I went and googled her and it seems she’s still with the dolphins. I was more shocked that Brooke was fired/forced to quit but Dorie kept her job as dolphins cheerleaders director. She must’ve been moved into another part of dolphins job when she got the director job? I thought she was media director or something? I can’t get onto my instragram (it’s being a f-ing prob. It’s just not loading my end not sure what’s going on there!!! Prob cos I moved to an area where the signal’s really bad) to look at kashara’s ig.

glad Lily’s married. I guess she wants a family after this 24/25 seasons. Can’t believe she’s retiring from cheerleading after this season. She’s so adorable

Edited by Uk-Eve
2 hours ago, Uk-Eve said:

Brooke was NEVER director of the dolphins cheerleaders. She was their choreographer. You sure you weren’t thinking of Doris goran (or however it’s spelt), who was also a former dcc and 2x pro bowl for dcc.

I went and googled her and it seems she’s still with the dolphins. I was more shocked that Brooke was fired/forced to quit but Dorie kept her job as dolphins cheerleaders director. She must’ve been moved into another part of dolphins job when she got the director job? I thought she was media director or something? I can’t get onto my instragram (it’s being a f-ing prob. It’s just not loading my end not sure what’s going on there!!! Prob cos I moved to an area where the signal’s really bad) to look at kashara’s ig.

Don't know if this is current but it looks like she's not the director anymore.   https://www.miamidolphins.com/team/front-office-roster/dorie-grogan

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

Don't know if this is current but it looks like she's not the director anymore.   https://www.miamidolphins.com/team/front-office-roster/dorie-grogan

That’s what I said. That’s where I saw it. She’s still there at dolphins. Just not directing the cheerleaders. She still works for the dolphins. That’s also what I mean in terms of her and Brooke. Brooke either quit or was fired but Dorie, I wonder what her precautions were from higher up, when it happened.

According to her LinkedIn she’s actually vice president at dolphins since 2021 but mentions nothing about being in charge of the dolphins cheerleaders. I do wonder whether that’s to do with not wanting to mention the shit that went on with that lawsuit etc. I guess it was to do with whose been there the longer/longest between her and Brooke in terms of “being more valued” by higher up at Dolphins.