Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

Yep.  That's what she was looking at.

How are they getting that cherry picker up and down if gas is so scarce?

So she was talking to someone in a Helicopter??..She was setting up Father G., the Whole time??

• Love 1
1 minute ago, nodorothyparker said:

Yep.  That's what she was looking at.

How are they getting that cherry picker up and down if gas is so scarce?

I believe that with ethanol,  Eugene was doing that and on one of the scenes there were corn stalks.  You can make ethanol from corn.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

I believe that with ethanol,  Eugene was doing that and on one of the scenes there were corn stalks.  You can make ethanol from corn.

Ys, I saw that Scene thought they were making Moonshine!!:)

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

Maggie told us tonight that none of the ethanol the Sanctuary is supposed to be making for trade is showing up.  Maybe she just meant at Hilltop but it seems more likely the disappearing Saviors are making off with it.

Or, whoever is making off with the saviors and their loot. 

• Love 4
Just now, DixonVixen2359 said:

I better start working on my ultimate fan submission video. Pick me AMC, I've been on Team Eugene through the entire Savior war and never lost faith in him. Plus I'm willing to play his love interest... I'm definitely  in the minority!

I always believed Eugene would come through, too Dixon Vixen..:)

• Love 2

I know TTD exists as an ad for TWD, but for real I can't with the Negan analysis. There are no mind games. There is no shading to this character. He beat Glenn and Abraham to death with a baseball bat. Because he liked the crunch. 

I understand JDM is under contract and SOMEONE at AMC thinks he's a good idea but FFS stop with the scrutiny of Negan. His character does not merit it.

And the more I think about it the more it pisses me off that they wrote a lecture for Rick to give Possible Whisperer Victim #whoknows about KNOWING exactly what the guy is and kicking him out of tentville.

Thank you for listening!

Edited by chick binewski
  • Love 10
6 minutes ago, Primstone said:

so, if Lenny hears about this, is he gonna start calling Andrew Mother Goose, while others call Lenny mo mo?

It REALLY is Getting RIDICULOUS!!..This is suppose to Appease Us for All the Screw Ups the Show has made??

35 minutes ago, EllipticalAddicted said:

Chris Hardwick's eyes look different, almost like he's been smoking something before his show or he's been crying...only one of those would be even slightly possible, I realize.  

I think it could be his eyebrows. Are they more sculpted?

1 minute ago, Primstone said:

is Aaron's arm gonna reanimate and become the thing from Addams Family?

Lol !!!!!!

Good night everyone..  See you in two weeks, I am going on vacation but will keep recording the show.   Have a great week!

• Love 4

Good for Father G, strange pairing, but now that everyone is hooking up I guess it's cool.

Personally I like the Michael Rooker route...when he was asked about who he would've hooked up with, he said anyone who would've had him.  

Send the Saviors packing, they're more trouble than they're worth.  

Goodnight all, until next week.

• Love 3