Type keyword(s) to search

S03.All Episodes: Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

Well it has been great. Good night SoSueMe, and Nexu. See you both next week. Have a great week and stay frosty out there. 

Just now, Nexus8 said:

I think Grandma did something to Tulip....

Something will happen to HER if Grandma dies.....

It did show granny cutting a lock of her hair off when she was dead. She might have a voodoo doll. 

• Love 2

As Cassidy falls in with a group of mysterious strangers in New Orleans, Tulip and Jesse deal with the fallout of a failed escape from Angelville.

This is the speculation and live chat thread.  It will open the Monday after the previous episode airs.

As an FYI, if you have any questions or comments about moderation at PTV, please contact the forum Mod via PM.  For Preacher, this is @PrincessPurrsALot.  For other forums you will find the Mod named in a Mod note.  If none is shown, you may reach out to me and I will locate the Mod for you.  Understanding that many of you are new to PTV and are not used to a moderated board, we are trying to be helpful.  Please know that discussing mod actions in the forums is not okay; it's off topic and it derails the discussion away from the show. 

• Love 1
(edited)

It’s looking good!

Humperdoo and our Queen, it’s hilarious and  as for the Allfather, does Mr Creosote spring to mind for anyone? And finally monsieur, a wafer thin mint, it’s only wafer thin Lol

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

It’s looking good!

Humperdoo and our Queen, it’s hilarious and  as for the Allfather, does Mr Creosote spring to mind for anyone? And finally monsieur, a wafer thin mint, it’s only wafer thin Lol

Looking good like a Jessie Custer should,.lol. Humperdoo do the queen, lol. 

• Love 1
(edited)
8 minutes ago, SoSueMe said:

I enjoy chatting with you guys, but I'm a little concerned that there aren't more of us. I wonder if the ratings are suffering.

The ratings are pretty low. About 750k per episode. Last year was generally over a million. 

Edited by Superclam
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, WalkerTalker said:

She definitely is not used to hearing the word No. Those thuggly boys of hers get her job done!

Was that Seth Rogan? The pharmacist?

Seemed a little thin?

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Superclam said:

The ratings are pretty low. 

That's too bad. I can't believe peeps are so judgemental about  this show when all hell has broke out around the world.

Edited by WalkerTalker
  • Love 1

Well OooMag would be here but he's in England -  different time zone. But I know what your saying. I think it's just everyone scattered everywhere. Facebook,  mostly.

10 minutes ago, SoSueMe said:

I enjoy chatting with you guys, but I'm a little concerned that there aren't more of us. I wonder if the ratings are suffering.

mostly.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, WalkerTalker said:

So that chick wasn't a real vampire?

I had a suspension she wasn't.....

There ARE people out there that think they are vampires.

• Love 2