Type keyword(s) to search

S03.All Episodes: Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

I forgot too. I don't even remember how Tulip got injured. Guess I should have watched those old seasons. Oh, well the show is so good able to jump right in and start enjoying. 

The white peeps that were spying on them, that neighbor?

• Love 3

I thought it was a bad thing when ol'e granny made that statement to Tulip when they were alone. Right before the show ends Jessie threatens to renigg on his promise of,"I'll do anything". It seems granny is about to tell him, or show him something. So, I guessed at that moment when she was alone with Tulip she did something to bind them, or make it so Jessie can't take back his promise without Tulip paying the ultimate price. When you make a deal with the devil, the devil always wins, lol. I question if God is even in that dog suit. I thought that could be that creepy guy hiding the genetically flawed Jesus. The one spying on them etc.. But, if it is God, WTHeck is he doing in a dog suit running around Amerika, lol. That explains why the world has gone to hell, lol. If we don't believe in him, then why the hell should he believe in us! Don a dog suit and take a road trip. Shake these damn humans right off the ruff of my neck, lol. But, if it is God, what did he tell Tulip. Does she remember the encounter, or will it have to come back to her slowly as she acclimates back to earth's climate. I just love this show. From the previews it looks like we are all in for an Awesome season. 

• Love 3

I wonder.....

If maybe grandma put part of herself in Tulip ? She didn't like the comment her worker made about Tulip's skin being as tight as a motel bed sheet ( totally paraphrasing there ) Grandma doesn't want to be old....

She seemed to like Cassidy. Told him if he needed anything all he had to do was ask. When Tulip came back she had an especially fond smile for Cassidy......

Hmmmm.....I wonder......

Was hoping "Jenny " got stuck by the knife Tulip threw....Doesn't look like it....

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Superclam said:

I'm on vacation, so I might miss it. Hope I can either sneak away or everyone else will be asleep by the time it's on! 

Hopefully, you'll be able to..Cuz God's coming !!

Waiting patiently for Tomorrow Night!!

• Love 2

I love me some tulip when she is on the war path, lol. Jody seems to have takin a likin to her. I love to hear that southern drawl. Rolls off his lips so sweetly. Sounds like music to my ears. She really does not remember the other side, or meeting God. I figured it would come back slowly. Can't have her solving a full season on the second episode. 

Watching No Sanctuary right now. This time around they are showing the very best episodes of TWD. I wonder if Lizzie new Carol was about to shoot her. Oh well, really want to see who Tulip is hunting. I think it is that itchy neighbor of hers from NO. I'm excited to have Tulip up and running on full speed tonight. Can't wait to see the interactions between Tulip and grandma. 

Thx for the video OoohMaggie

8 minutes ago, SoSueMe said:

I gotta say, I really miss the angels from season one. This show is so mind bending I would think there would be a way to bring them back somehow.

Oohmaggie would agree wholeheartedly.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Superclam said:

Aaaaaand of course the baby got sick so I missed the last 20 minutes or so. I'll try for the 11 o'clock showing. :(

You know what they say about the best made plans. Good thing able to catch a latter showing on vacay. 

5 minutes ago, WalkerTalker said:

You know what they say about the best made plans. Good thing able to catch a latter showing on vacay. 

Right? I had it all set up. That's what I get for being smug. 

• Love 1

JC is in deep doo now. He has some explained to do.

Just now, Superclam said:

Right? I had it all set up. That's what I get for being smug. 

No, that's no smug. If you are a mom that was damn good planning. But, the mom bug got you. 

• Love 2