Type keyword(s) to search

S03.All Episodes: Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Nexus8 said:

No idea.

I swear I could NEVER guess where the hell this show is going !!!!!!!

That dude was sent to find Cassidy. He is using some obscure catholic nuns, and priest to help him catch Cassidy . Sounds like they are going to kill  the other vampire. A deep state within the church, who would have thunk it. 

Tulip looking good in her poly whites.

I like ya hat, TC is a riot lol............................. . 

• Love 1
Just now, Nexus8 said:

Only three episodes left !?!

Yeah, and all 3 look GREAT. I can't wait to see them all. I do hate how they do shows now. The seasons are so short. But BCS starts tomorrow, FTWD soon, and AHS starts in Sept.

Just now, SoSueMe said:

Only 3 more to go, I hope it doesn't get canceled. Good night, all.

I hope they renew it, I can't understand why peeps are so offended by this show. All  the stuff happening in this world today this show is tame. 

• Love 3
On 06/08/2018 at 4:07 AM, WalkerTalker said:

I can't understand why peeps are so offended by this show. All  the stuff happening in this world today this show is tame. 

I can see three main causes for offence, the religious element, I myself have no beliefs in that regard but for people with strong beliefs and reverence, where would you start? Secondly the humour surrounding mental illness, ‘Humperdoo’, which if your affected directly or indirectly in some way could  cause great upset. Thirdly Hitler, some will be appalled that such an individual could be the source of hilarity in any way, there are many people who can claim to have suffered directly and indirectly due to his reign in power, my uncle died because of that man yet I still find the show hilarious, so I can’t agree, I think it’s fully understandable why some do take offence, which they are fully entitled to do just as we are are  entitled to enjoy it for whatever reasons we do. I don’t agree with the offended being able to stop the show in any way though,it should be a case of live and let live!

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

I can see three main causes for offence, the religious element, I myself have no beliefs in that regard but for people with strong beliefs and reverence, where would you start? Secondly the humour surrounding mental illness, ‘Humperdoo’, which if your affected directly or indirectly in some way could  cause great upset. Thirdly Hitler, some will be appalled that such an individual could be the source of hilarity in any way, there are many people who can claim to have suffered directly and indirectly due to his reign in power, my uncle died because of that man yet I still find the show hilarious, so I can’t agree, I think it’s fully understandable why some do take offence, which they are fully entitled to do just as we are are  entitled to enjoy it for whatever reasons we do. I don’t agree with the offended being able to stop the show in any way though,it should be a case of live and let live!

Yes, there are some people who still talk the talk, and walk the walk that will be offended. I respect their chose not to watch. But, there are just as many who talk the talk but do not walk the walk. They choose money, and/or  over their belief system.Or, they are so full of themselves they can't see beyond the tip of their nose. So, when I hear these people c/o about a show like this I think that takes a lot of nerve. As far as the mental health thing, I'm looking at an actor entertain. I would never find it amusing, or funny to laugh at someone in public that exhibited those behaviors. I would actually offer assistance to the caregiver, or person to get the situation under control if they needed my help. I'm not amused by people who find it funny, or more important to take video to upload instead of offering assistance. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, WalkerTalker said:

Will you be watching TTD after Preacher. Another code word for another 300. If not, you have until 10 a.m. on 8/14. You will not lose any points either, still get the full 300. 

I will be.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, WalkerTalker said:

Cassidy, Tulip, Jessie, Starr,Cassidy, and granny's boyezz, lol. 

What would you take, death, or everlasting life?

I would take everlasting life.

We could have a blast :)

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, WalkerTalker said:

What would you take, death, or everlasting life?

It would depend heavily on my state of mind at the moment....but, just winging it.....sure; everlasting life. What can I say, I'm a natural night owl. ;)

• Love 1

I put ‘Schwanzkopf’ Into the translator and up pops ‘cockhead’, a reference to Starr and his wound perhaps, and how come the Angel Of Death is so easy to fool, I wouldn’t have thought Big Red would have been one to put up with such sloppiness.

• Love 1