Type keyword(s) to search

S03.All Episodes: Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

Well, another great show. I'm already excited about next Sunday. 

Have a great week. Have lots of fun, summer don't last long. Good Night 

1 minute ago, SoSueMe said:

Lookin' good for next week. See ya all then.

• Love 2

I posted this awhile back......

S03.E04 The Tombs SPECULATION & LIVE CHAT 2018.07.15

Nexus8 replied to this topic in Preacher

I think Grandma did something to Tulip.... Something will happen to HER if Grandma dies

• Love 2
8 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

7 hours ago, Nexus8 said:

YOW!! What a clip !!!

What a clip, what a show next Sunday! Be there, or Jessie and Tulip will kick your butt, lol! Like I stated before this show just keeps getting better each episode. 

• Love 1

I didn't watch that show. I'm getting an Interview with a Vampire vibe from the previews. Can't wait for him to teach Cassidy a few vamp tricks. 

1 hour ago, SoSueMe said:

I'm getting a True Blood vibe from the Infants Du Sang stuff, along with the Louisiana flavor. I loved that show until it went out with a whimper its last season.

1 minute ago, WalkerTalker said:

I didn't watch that show. I'm getting an Interview with a Vampire vibe from the previews. Can't wait for him to teach Cassidy a few vamp tricks. 

TC for sure, the way he played that enactment game with her. I thought for sure they were suppose to go all the way. Only his dingleberry wasn't up to the game, lol. 

Jody, I think he has been there so long he just hangs on. 

Wow, she is a blonde bombshell.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, WalkerTalker said:

++++++++++++++++++++++See he just stated he needs power to bring the sinful world to its knees. So, I think he is trying to usurp God.

He admits a coup, the dirty dog.

And, grading on the curve, a conscientious objector LOL

• Love 1

That Black Klansman looks funny. 

Castle Rock looks even better. But I don't get Hulu, so boohoo for me. I guess if I wait long enough they will sell it to another company. Hopefully, it is one I have a subscription to. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, WalkerTalker said:

That Black Klansman looks funny. 

Castle Rock looks even better. But I don't get Hulu, so boohoo for me. I guess if I wait long enough they will sell it to another company. Hopefully, it is one I have a subscription to. 

I don't get it either so I've also missed The Handmaids Tale. I read the book, though. I've got Amazon Prime but I don't know if they offer Hulu. I should check :)

• Love 1
Just now, Nexus8 said:

Tulip....supposing to be dead....should she not be in some sort of disguise?

She was initially in the blonde wig, nice dress. I guess for the job it doesn't matter anymore. Jesse wasn't either, they are letting it all hang out. Jody killed all of their enemies men at the hotel. So, they are going for broke now. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Nexus8 said:

Tulip....supposing to be dead....should she not be in some sort of disguise?

What the heck is Castle Rock ?

New series on Hulu based on Stephen King stories.

• Love 2

I wonder if Cassidy would have those powers if he didn't do drugs, and drink. The other vampire would not touch booze. 

Just now, Nexus8 said:

Somehow these "vampires " will come into play.....why else introduce them?

I was thinking the same thing too about the leader of the vampires. 

Oh, the irony a vampire saving God. 

She loves them both.

Disgusting, glutton. The sinner calling the sinners out, par for the course. 

TC  gets wind of Genesis. Again, a good show tonight and looks good next week. I think I enjoy this series better than TWD, and FTWD. 

Good Night all, have a great week and stay safe out there. 

• Love 2

Nice image of Eugene looking out over his destroyed home.....but this is America : there's no way that big crater would be there without a fence and the power shut off : AMERICA , the land of law suits.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Things I never expected to type: "Hitler speculation & live chat"

LOL !!!!

Speculation : 

Seems they are going to hurt Cassidy's new friends and Cassidy will be forced to help save them. He is well aware none of them would be in danger if it wasn't for him.....so, he has to help.

• Love 2
On 7/30/2018 at 11:52 PM, Nexus8 said:

LOL !!!!

Speculation : 

Seems they are going to hurt Cassidy's new friends and Cassidy will be forced to help save them. He is well aware none of them would be in danger if it wasn't for him.....so, he has to help.

Hey Nexus here is the thread for tonight. 

30 minutes ago, Superclam said:

Here is the live chat thread for tonight. I wonder if there's some bug and some people can't see it? 

12 minutes ago, SoSueMe said:

I'm ready! Hi everyone :)

Hi, 

Starting off with a bang, lol. 

you can take Hitler out of hell, but you can't take the hell out of Hitler, lol.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, 1 who Knocks-Nuihc said:

hey everyone - i'm still alive just been away (on facebook mostly)

Hi,

I just realized you were the one who sent the notification on where the thread was located. I got mixed up and sent the message to Nexus. Glad you found us, it is starting off with a bang as usual. 

• Love 1

Hey Walker Talker...I'm a little late getting on here as well....was trying to charge my tablet.

46 minutes ago, Superclam said:

Here is the live chat thread for tonight. I wonder if there's some bug and some people can't see it? 

It's slow refreshing for me.

• Love 1
Just now, Nexus8 said:

Hey Walker Talker...I'm a little late getting on here as well....was trying to charge my tablet.

One who Knocks sent me a notification trying to find the thread. I got mixed up and thought you sent the notif, and that is why I sent the message to you. So, I'm glad the OWKN found this thread. As usual I'm trying to multitask so mistakes happen. 

++Girls just wanna have fun, lol.................. . 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Nexus8 said:

It's slow refreshing for me.

Our internet provider switched to all digital format a couple of weeks ago. We have had our problems here too.