Type keyword(s) to search

S03.All Episodes: Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

In an effort to save Tulip, Jesse and Cassidy take her to Jesse's family home, Angelville; Jesse reunites with the people he fears most: his family.

This is the speculation and LIVE CHAT thread for Preacher, Season 3, episode 1.  This will open a week prior to the US showing for your speculation as to how we will start the new season.  What will happen in Angelville? How effectively will Cassidy avoid the sun and feed his many habits?  What will Jesse have to give up to save Tulip? 

Live chat threads lock a few minutes after the end of the episode.  This is done to encourage posters to write down their episode-encompassing thoughts in the episode thread.  

Welcome to our first speculation & live chat thread for Preacher!  We look forward to reading your thoughts, seeing your reactions and joining you in gleefully (and sometimes trepidatiously) anticipating the new season. 

• Love 2

We’re nearly there people, the best rollercoaster ride of the summer is pulling up ready for us to climb on board and buckle up, I’m getting in the first row for the best view,  Woohooo! Lol

• Love 2

Preacher gonna teach us about living life to the fullest, or beating the h*ll out of death. The previews have been very exciting. I can't wait until the show starts. I think I'm more excited about this show than TWD, or FTWD. Badlands has been awesome this season. A good storyline, and excellent fighting scenes, just excellent!

• Love 2
(edited)
13 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

Fear S4 and The Terror  pulled ahead of TWD for me, I can see Preacher topping the lot. How long can they keep the story going for though? That’s my only concern!

If they follow the comic it has a ways to go. My only concern is what are all the extremist christian crazies going to do when Jesse meets GOD. I can't wait. heheheheheh

Edited by 1 who Knocks-Nuihc
  • Love 2
(edited)

That was a new clip. Jesse can dress up like his pappa all he wants, but he still looks like his mamma,lol. I like the preview were the big guy asked Tulip what death was like. I'm really excited about the return of Preacher. I think more than TWD, or FTWD return. I hope it lives up to the previews.

Edited by WalkerTalker
Let OooMaggie know I found the video funny, and was not being critical that the other video was not shown.
  • Love 1

Any person, anywhere ,anyplace, anyhow  steeped in extremism does not live beyond the tip of their nose, unfortunately for the rest of us. But, as a GREAT man once stated, it is not our place to judge, but to teach! Teach Love, Compassion, Forgiveness. I try everyday, but I still carry a big stick as the nose breathers seem to be outnumbering the rest of us EVERYWHERE, LOL...................... . 

• Love 1

Hi, 

Do we chat here, or go to the thread with the title,Angelville? Guess, we will find out. Chat me into the right direction too. 

+++++++++++++++++++ Yeah, we are on the right thread for live discussion. The Angelville thread will open after US East Coast showing. 

+++++++++++++++3 minutes and we will be rockin in Preacher's world, yippee ki yay! 

holy grandmama, Jessie really has the family tree, lol.

Old man wants his back. Other peeps locked up that want theirs back. Now the daughter about to be strapped to a machine. Sounds like grandmama's gift is not free. Sounds like a soulful price is paid by others. 

• Love 1
Just now, WalkerTalker said:

So these are the peeps that killed his pa. His maternal side of the family tree. I'm sure it is fake. They do good fx on this show.

Hi Jingles, glad you made it .

I'm in Three Rooms right now..chatting!!

• Love 2