Type keyword(s) to search

S03.All Episodes: Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Nexus8 said:

Not impressed by Tom Cruise PERIOD

He does pretty good, but the same ol stuff with just him gets boring. 

Geeze, granny is looking pretty young. She must have taken a bit of Tulips soul.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, WalkerTalker said:

He does pretty good, but the same ol stuff with just him gets boring. 

Geeze, granny is looking pretty young. She must have taken a bit of Tulips soul.

Yeah, I thought so too, a subtle improvement.

• Love 1

Grandma made a JC jute doll with his drops of blood. She is controlling him with the blood drops he gave her. That was Jessie's science teacher. 

_________________Looks like it will be the JC show at the old homestead for a few episodes. Ok by me, seems like some pretty crazy,crazy players in Angelville. 

• Love 2

They are opening the Preacher Forum now. But, I have to go now. It was another great show. Love this show.It looks like Jessie will have to cook a while on the old homestead. I can't wait until he gets his soul back. Grandma is going to poo gold bricks when he uses it on her, lol. Unless, she can overpower it. Than Jessi will poo gold bricks, lol. Until we meet again, have a great week and stay frosty out there! 

• Love 1

Hey Walker Talker..You still here??

OH..Sorry I missed you, came back to watch Second Showing with you..:::(..Was on FB and Messenger..too many windows for my Lap Top..only have one lap top this weekend..but going to buy ne streaming device so everything won't be on Lap Top..

Nexus..You still here??

• Love 1

Cassidy always gets the funniest lines !

" Yea but I heated it up - that sterilizes things, I think. You're the one that always says you like hot dogs."

LOLOLOLOLLL !!!

• Love 1

While Jesse works to pay back his debt to Gran'ma, tulip and Cassidy risk their safety as they formulate their own plans to get out of Angelville.  

This is the speculation and live chat thread for Preacher, S03.E03 Gonna Hurt.   Speculate away!  What do you think will happen?  What horrible things will Gran'ma ask Jesse to do?  Will Tulip find a way out of Angelville so she can hunt her killers? Will Cassidy get more drugs? *Ding!* 

• Love 2

This is what I added on my second thread attempt,

How bad can the bad feeling between Cass and Jesse get? Without Genesis Jesse must be the underdog if things get really nasty. I wonder if Jesse, with the full  power of Genesis would have control of Cassidy, does it require a person to have a soul for Genesis to work? Does Cassidy have a soul?  

Was Cassidy hoping to turn Tulip into his Vampire bride? Hoping they could unite and rule for centuries to come? Now there’s the basis for a great show! Lol

• Love 2
4 hours ago, OoohMaggie said:

I wonder if Jesse, with the full  power of Genesis would have control of Cassidy, does it require a person to have a soul for Genesis to work? Does Cassidy have a soul? 

It can control Cassidy. He used it on him in season one to show him the power. Yes, you have to have a soul for it to work.

• Love 1

I think things are going to get pretty bad between Jessie, and Cassidy. Cassidy only wanted to turn Tulip to keep her alive. I don't think he considers his affliction the best way to live. Otherwise, I think he would have turned other peeps, especially Tulip by now. So, Cassidy does have a soul. Things that make you go MMmmmm, lol. I miss Arseface, and Hitler too. Never thought that would come out of my mouth. I don't care for Hitler, but when you team him up with Arseface it works. I thought Hitler was getting him out of hell, what happened? Preacher is off the chain this season. Each episode gets better. The previews for the next show are even better. I can't wait to see how granny gets them souls out of Jessie. What does she have that boy doing in that cellar. Like I stated earlier, things that make you go MMmmm, lol. I'm really excited about this season. Cast,crew,writers etc. all doing an AWESOME job!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, WalkerTalker said:

I miss Arseface, and Hitler too. Never thought that would come out of my mouth.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Nexus8 said:

It can control Cassidy. He used it on him in season one to show him the power. Yes, you have to have a soul for it to work.

Thanks I wasn’t sure if I remembered it or not, you would have thought devious Starr would have had his removed and kept somewhere safe to avoid Jesse’s control.

Is that God in a dog on a hog? With surely not the type of pillion the almighty would be cruising with!

• Love 2
On 7/5/2018 at 7:38 AM, OoohMaggie said:

Thanks I wasn’t sure if I remembered it or not, you would have thought devious Starr would have had his removed and kept somewhere safe to avoid Jesse’s control.

Is that God in a dog on a hog? With surely not the type of pillion the almighty would be cruising with!

God in a dog on a hog! The best one liner to date. Way to go OoohMaggie, lol. 

2 minutes ago, SoSueMe said:

Hi guys  :)

Cass is getting lucky.

His luck might run out when them cajun's discover his secret. They will want to cash in one way or another. By the time he comes back with the swamp consume Cassidy's wound will be healed

Jessie is doing his best hussle, lol. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, WalkerTalker said:

By the time he comes back with the swamp consume Cassidy's wound will be healed

Well.....Jesse just stole his blood stash.

• Love 1

++++++++++ I don't remember who stated they would kill Cassidy, but you were right. I guess their who do voodoo stuff is okeedoke, but if they find out about Cassidy all bets are off. I wouldn't want to kill a friendly vampire myself. I didn't think they would either.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, SoSueMe said:

What is stopping Cassidy from getting his blood from Jody or TC? I remember how he cleaned out an entire planeload in Episode one. Easy peasy.

Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezy, lol. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Oh, Jessie is out  soul  shopping, not out soul healing. 

Hey Jingles, 

I'm getting your notifications rings, but can't pull them up. Glad you made it though. I will keep trying to read your messages. 

Edited by WalkerTalker
misspelling
  • Love 2

Wasn't that Jessie's mom. The one who tried leaving and they killed her. Granny cut her stomach open to get the pic she ate of Jessie .

Just now, Nexus8 said:

I was the one worried Cassidy would be in mortal danger.

Well, you were right to be worried. According to Jessie they don't like real monsters in Angelville. 

++++++++++++++++ Hi Jingles

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, WalkerTalker said:

Oh, Jessie is out  soul  shopping, not out soul healing. 

Hey Jingles, 

I'm getting your notifications rings, but can't pull them up. Glad you made it though. I will keep trying to read your messages. 

Follow me in my AVI..may help

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Superclam said:

Christina is Jesse's mother. 

1 minute ago, WalkerTalker said:

Wasn't that Jessie's mom. The one who tried leaving and they killed her. Granny cut her stomach open to get the pic she ate of Jessie .

Thanks

• Love 2