Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E08: Gordons

• Start Topic

Another slog of a middle episode. The flashbacks weren't really necessary, I think we've figured out the relationship between Tamika and Taystee already. And speaking of unnecessary...Diablo wanking it i in the prison bathroom? Hard pass.

There's so much revenge going on and I'm losing track of everything. Not too many memorable moments this episode.

• Love 2
On 28/07/2018 at 5:15 PM, ExplainItAgain said:

There's so much revenge going on and I'm losing track of everything. Not too many memorable moments this episode.

I swear, if all the anger and vendettas get washed away thanks to a friendly game of kickball organized by fucking Piper I might just be done with this show.

Also I think it is safe to assume that Red is totally playing Carol.

Edited by Kel Varnsen
16 minutes ago, Kel Varnsen said:

Also I think it is safe to assume that Red is totally playing Carol.

You give the show more credit than I’m able to at this point. After what Red went through with Vee I find it hard to believe she’d have any tolerance for the prison villain.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, BingeyKohan said:

You give the show more credit than I’m able to at this point. After what Red went through with Vee I find it hard to believe she’d have any tolerance for the prison villain.

What I meant was the whole scared of Carol, hiding in her cell pretending to read was probably an act so that Carol would let her guard down. Red is all about the long game, especially for revenge, so if she can play the long game and get Carol to do the dirty work for her, she totally will.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Kel Varnsen said:

What I meant was the whole scared of Carol, hiding in her cell pretending to read was probably an act so that Carol would let her guard down. Red is all about the long game, especially for revenge, so if she can play the long game and get Carol to do the dirty work for her, she totally will.

Ahh yes I agree. I thought you meant she secretly planned to take Carol down. I’m just not digging (or buying) all the miscommunication they’ve inserted between the characters we know because of their new separations.

So I get that Lushek is bringing in a cell phone for zumba class, then hiding it amongst the tapes for someone to collect.  But how do they unlock the phone?

Snort oxy?  really?

Not sure how they can fix Red's hair until it grows back in.

2 minutes ago, Hanahope said:

Snort oxy?  really?

When someone snorts oxycodone, the rapid effect occurs because the effects go past the blood-brain barrier faster. As you snort the crushed up medicine, your nasal membrane quickly absorbs it, and the pill doesn't have to go through GI tract. Instead, it goes directly into your bloodstream.

*copied from a google search* 

• Love 1