Type keyword(s) to search

Bayleigh Dalton: Fly The (Un)friendly Skies

*Yes, yes, that's a riff on United Airlines's perennial slogan and Bayleigh works for Delta, I know.  But Delta's never had a great slogan, so deal with it.

Will our flight attendant see her sometimes-turbulent social game take off, now that she's no longer carrying around a load of Swaggage?  Or will she be unable to "keep climbing" (current Delta slogan) until she says "buh-Bye' to the game?  Tune in and find out.

Almost certainly irrelevant BBAD spoiler: 

Spoiler

on one episode, Bayleigh discovered that the hair care professional who had worked the Miss Missouri USA contest that she won had also worked with Haleigh on Haleigh's modeling shoots. 

Apologies if this ever becomes game-relevant; I just noted the "it's a small world"  nature of this coincidence.  But I got these spoiler tags on sale, so I might as well use them.

• Love 1
(edited)

She was unimpressive in the Week 3 HoH, but of course she might have thrown it.  Chris had just been backdoored, a "revenge HoH" might have increased the target she was feeling.

She didn't play in the Week 4 Veto.

And I have to wonder if BB held this HoH back for when Bayleigh couldn't play, if she really does have the memory she claims to have.  It wouldn't be unprecedented;  BB9's Natalie Cunial was constantly counting items in the house, prepping for a counting comp…and they held that one when she was outgoing HoH and couldn't play.  Not sure if they were going for fairness or simply trolling her. 

(Or it could have been a coincidence, of course.  Coincidences do happen…that's why we have a word for them, after all.)

And apologies, it seems that I don't have a photographic memory, or even a decent one.  According to the Meet the Swaggy segment, her surname is "Dayton", not "Dalton".  Apparently I mashed her up with Angie Lantry-not-Layton and got them both wrong.  Would appreciate if a Mod could fix things.  Thanks in advance.

ETA:  Okay, now Rachel's Parade magazine exit interview (see link in the Rachel topic) says Bayleigh's surname is "Dalton", after all.  But I swear I heard Saggy say "Dayton".  Make up your minds, people!  Grr!

No wonder I haven't started a topic for Scottie Salton (I think) yet.  Can't hurt to be safe.

Edited by Halting Hex
  • Love 1

Bayleigh discussed the conversation she had with JC last year, where she used the m-word instead of little person and he corrected her by comparing it to the n-word for black people. Her version here is a bit different than I recall because at the time, she said the m-word, he told her that was offensive and compared it to saying f****t instead of f**, and she said it a second time, which is why he used the n-word. In any case, it looks like she looked at it completely with fresh eyes:

I have to say that in her prior season and now, I always thought Bayleigh had the most gorgeous skin.  It looks velvety!  And I was quite amused at a Reddit list of products the HGs are using and Bayleigh's was much shorter than some of the others!  Of course, she's younger so that helps.  

• Love 1
(edited)

Wow. I just watched a YouTube clip of Bayleigh and Kaycee on The Challenge. It’s the argument that ends their friendship. Bayleigh is nuts. She’s psycho. She needs some serious help.

Edited by Runningwild
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Runningwild said:

Wow. I just watched a YouTube clip of Bayleigh and Kaycee on The Challenge. It’s the argument that ends their friendship. Bayleigh is nuts. She’s psycho. She needs some serious help.

I don't want to spoil other shows, but I feel like recent developments between cast members really show the Bayleigh/Kaycee disagreement in a new light. Bayleigh was a lot more on target than people gave her credit for at the time. 

• Love 2