Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Rachel looks kinda worried 

She probably should be. I'm betting Haleigh (felony! crime: Fessy) plus either Sam (crime: Tyler) or Rachel (crime: marry votes in mfk games). She'll explain it with a DR about their clouded chakras. Obviously. 

• Love 7

Already noticing Fessy by Kaitlyn's side right afterwards. 

Where is the geometry room, anyway? Is it that one room that's sometimes the secret room?

Oh, Kaitlyn had some kind of intuition that something was going to happen to her today. Maybe she saw a big HOH in the bathroom mirror's fog.

• Love 3

This is gonna be fun. Kaitlyn probably didn't want to really win and she probably should have let Sam have it. Now, she's either going to have to keep pretending to Sacred 6 that she didn't vote out Steve and then nom Winston/Angela (which yay) or she'll expose her cards with how she's not really all in for Sacred 6 anymore and nom Swaggy/Fessy/Bayleigh (two of these three).

I'm betting the former, which is just fine for me. Or she chickens out and puts up JC and someone else.

• Love 1
Just now, zorak said:

Swaggy is already talking about Kaitlyn having to prove her loyalty this week.

LOL, that's funny. Bro, she HAS the power. She can put your ass up on the block and send you out the door.

• Love 13

I"m not sure how much of a brain can be found behind the incense of bitterness and sage, but Kaitlyn's in the perfect position to play completely dumb on who was the rogue vote. No one from Swaggy's side would dare accuse her of it for fear of being put on the block. Perfect move: nominate one person from Level 6 (of course, telling him/her s/he's a pawn) and one from her old side (with the excuse that she thinks s/he was the hinky vote). Then she can lay back and play Queen of Sheba with all her adoring subjects. (I'm literally picturing her in a turban on that HoH bed, surrounded by servile nymphs, like some Giotto painting. Just watch when it happens!)

• Love 13
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

Geometry room is the one by the bathroom I think 

Oh, the one that was the apple room last year with the round blue sofa?

Now Haleigh is throwing Scottie's name out to Bayleigh.  She says he didn't look upset and they never actually asked him who he was voting for.  

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Come on, @peachmangosteen, I know you hate everyone, but even you have to admit this is good stuff!

Only if she goes full insane and also doesn't just do whatever Tyler tells her to do. I'm not convinced she won't, but there's hope since she is nuts.

I'll be shocked as hell if she doesn't nom Sam again. She only won't if Tyler talks her out of it. 

I think she'll probably go the easy, boring route and do Sam/Scottie.

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

And somehow, TYLER manages to, for now, pull off his flip.

Ugh gross!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
(edited)

Faysal all about Kaitlyn now.

Apparently Winston made a comment to Swaggy and Tyler and Brett and Angela were talking about how Winston needs to calm his behind. Bro malfunction.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 1

Scottie/Sam are in the storage room. Sam declares she found her new thinking spot. Scottie seems....very unphased about Steve's eviction. He seems to have shrugged it off in the last 45 minutes. 

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Only if she goes full insane and also doesn't just do whatever Tyler tells her to do. I'm not convinced she won't, but there's hope she she is nuts.

She probably won't. Fessy will lure her back to their side. I think Kaitlyn's so unpredictable, I have no idea who she's gonna nominate!

Also, Level 6 pissed at Winston. Beautiful!

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

She probably won't. Fessy will lure her back to their side. I think Kaitlyn's so unpredictable, I have no idea who she's gonna nominate!

She'll probably do whatever the last man she talks to that pretends he likes her wants.

Oh, why? Fun!

• Love 3
Just now, Lamb18 said:

So Fessy is suddenly hanging out with Kaitlyn. I wonder if he'll spend all his time in the HOH room now.

He will. Now that she's HOH, he's never leaving her alone. She's going to see right through it and it may motivate her to put him up with Swaggy or Bayleigh.

I have to try that trending thing now. Have to figure out who I want to get the high trend and who gets the low. I wonder if HOH can get the low trend.

(edited)
14 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Already noticing Fessy by Kaitlyn's side right afterwards. 

You don't know how much I would love for Tyler to convince her to nominate Faysal.  That would be hysterical.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

He will. Now that she's HOH, he's never leaving her alone. She's going to see right through it and it may motivate her to put him up with Swaggy or Bayleigh.

Ugh, this is what I'm afraid will happen.

I wonder who will get the good app? I assume Tyler because I never get what I want from this show!

Just now, Lamb18 said:

I have to try that trending thing now. Have to figure out who I want to get the high trend and who gets the low. I wonder if HOH can get the low trend.

I know a lot of people on Reddit are pushing for Tyler. I assume Twitter's pushing for Bayleigh. But with Kaitlyn getting more screentime tonight, she might be another frontrunner. It'll definitely be between those three. 

But Scottie or Angie will most definitely get least trending. I'd say Brett or Winston, since they've gotten no screentime, but people will just see them as cute boys. 

(edited)

Brett reprogramming his bro in the storage room.

Foutte has not left Kaitlyn's side. The girls plan to sleep upstairs with Kaitlyn.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I know a lot of people on Reddit are pushing for Tyler.

It's hard to argue his gameplay doesn't deserve it.

• Love 4
(edited)

Kaitlyn will not put up Tyler or Faysal. She will put up any woman who says the wrong thing to her in the next 24 hours, or any man who someone she trusts tells her doesn’t like her. Kaitlyn showed who she is in the last 24 hours. She is crazy, and I am here for it.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 14

Brinston let Sam know about Have Nots and how it works.

Now, Winston peaced out (because I don't think he's fond of Sam) but Brett's bonding with Sam and actually seems to be liking it. I'm just glad for two of my favourites to bond, and both of them strengthening relationships in their alliance....well, if Sam's in their alliance officially.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I haven't watched him since the show was over. What has he said/done now?

(edited)

Brett putting in the work, laying next to Kaitlyn. Now it's Level 6 turn with Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn said she will have one on ones with everyone.

I may not sleep this week. Too bad I need to go back to work. Damn you BB.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I haven't watched him since the show was over. What has he said/done now?

He was kind of an ass after eviction. Apparently, he walked in on Tyler/Faysal/Swaggy, who shut up when he walked in, and Winston said "cool meeting" in a douchey way, pissing off people. Angela expressed her displeasure at Winston's attitude.

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think Foutte is actually Kaitlyn/Fessy/Swaggy/Rockstar. It meant 'four of us 'til the end.' They were the core with Haleigh and Bayleigh as side members.

You can vote for the App Store on the website now. https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/americas-vote/

FOUTTE is five of us till the end. It's Kaitlyn/Faysal/Swaggy/Rockstar/Haleigh. Bayleigh was the only one not included. So now they're Sacred Six to include Bayleigh, but really they didn't want Kaitlyn to be part of it but felt like they had to include her last night.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think Foutte is actually Kaitlyn/Fessy/Swaggy/Rockstar. It meant 'four of us 'til the end.' They were the core with Haleigh and Bayleigh as side members.

You can vote for the App Store on the website now. https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/americas-vote/

Thank you very much for that link. Trying to vote on messenger is not working! I think I am going to send Winston some negative votes. He is the death of any alliance. 

• Love 1