Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

So I've been traveling all day but this is giving me life! Hay lying her ass off to Brett right now is hilarious too.

Has Aunt Sam weighed in on how none of this would have happened had they all thrown the comp to Sam?

• Love 1

My sister just told be about this. I'm sure you can all imagine my reaction.

33 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Tyler will 90% manage to get off the block so just watching him squirm for the time being is going to be so delicious.

EXACTLY! It's the best case scenario because we get to see how Tyler reacts to having to sweat it out for once, but at the end of the day he won't go anyway so the Tyler lovers will still have him to love another week.

• Love 10

Kaycee and Tyler are talking in the storage room.  Kaycee says it's definitely Bayleigh.  She says they need to tell Sam that it was Bayleigh so that Sam will vote for Bayleigh to go (Bayleigh is the backdoor plan at this point).  Tyler says he plans on telling Bayleigh that he thinks it's Scottie just to see how she reacts.  And I think he said he plans on telling Scottie that he doesn't think it's him.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1

I think Haleigh will pretty much have to pick Faysal to play veto and then I think everyone will know it was her. But she can't pick Scottie now because his dumb ass wants to save Tyler.

Just now, Growsonwalls said:

So I just watched some YT highlights and wow, Tyler is actually shook. I think he really thought he was golden in the house with everyone after last night.

Right!

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think Haleigh will pretty much have to pick Faysal to play veto and then I think everyone will know it was her. But she can't pick Scottie now because his dumb ass wants to save Tyler.

Right!

Yep. Although is Bayleigh not an option for Hayleigh? If anything, she could probably throw more suspicion on Bayleigh as being the hacker (assuming she realizes that the other side thinks that Beyleigh has it).  

• Love 2

Oh, question, can Scottie be the replacement nom after veto, or is he safe for the week now?

Just now, Jess14 said:

Yep. Although is Bayleigh not an option for Hayleigh? If anything, she could probably throw more suspicion on Bayleigh as being the hacker (assuming she realizes that the other side thinks that Beyleigh has it).  

Oh, good point. But then she runs the risk of Bay winning because Bay will take Tyler off.

Let's face it all this is going to do is help Tyler figure out who is the only person in the house who would dare to try to get him out and he will get rid of that person.

It's not hurting Tyler...unless someone...anyone... notices just how many people support Tyler.

• Love 3
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Oh, question, can Scottie be the replacement nom after veto, or is he safe for the week now?

Oh, good point. But then she runs the risk of Bay winning because Bay will take Tyler off.

Bayleigh will take Tyler off too? What is wrong with these people!

• Love 2

I think Haleigh's best choice for the Veto player would be JC. Yes he might use it on Tyler (or maybe not, who fucking knows with JC) but the chance of JC winning is pretty slim and it's a bit of a random pick. Bayleigh would work but Haleigh seems to be trying to throw suspicion on Scottie - I'm not sure why - so Scottie might also be an option.

But JC would be a hilarious pick.

• Love 8

I hate that all the food stuff happens in the middle of the night. 

And Angela sells a similar product to me on Etsy except I charge a small fee to design it and allow the customer to finish it how they want but since she’s a bitch I’m totally stealing her tags/keywords! 

• Love 8

Oh man, I hope she picks JC because you're right that would be so funny.

1 minute ago, gunderda said:

And Angela sells a similar product to me on Etsy except I charge a small fee to design it and allow the customer to finish it how they want but since she’s a bitch I’m totally stealing her tags/keywords! 

What's her Etsy again? I know it was mentioned earlier but I forget and I don't wanna go back several pages to check because I'm lazy lol.

• Love 3

Just imagine JC running around the house, trying to suss out who picked him for Veto. It'll be awesome! I mean, I'll probably opt to listen to the other feed unless it's Sam going on and on about bees or Rockstar crying and moping again (unless she mentions Brett, then it's on like Donkey Kong) but the highlights will make me laugh.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I think Haleigh's best choice for the Veto player would be JC. Yes he might use it on Tyler (or maybe not, who fucking knows with JC) but the chance of JC winning is pretty slim and it's a bit of a random pick. Bayleigh would work but Haleigh seems to be trying to throw suspicion on Scottie - I'm not sure why - so Scottie might also be an option.

But JC would be a hilarious pick.

Maybe Haleigh will pick herself and she can just look completely shocked as theories go around with Fessy being the Hacker.

I'm strangely calm and chill about Tyler being up on the block. Like, I don't really feel anything for him being on the block. I think he's pretty safe and I think there's only a 30% chance that he gets evicted. If there's a jury buyback, he has the best chances to walk back in the house. If he stays gone, oh well, since the house will actually have to play the game for themselves. 

But it's good for Tyler to be on the block. It might actually make him a better player by knowing what it's like to be on the block, even if he survives the week.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Maybe Haleigh will pick herself and she can just look completely shocked as theories go around with Fessy being the Hacker.

Picking JC might also put suspicion on Faysal as the Hacker since those two are buddy buddy. 

It's how I would run with that power. Take down Scottie, replace him with Tyler, pick JC for Veto, and I haven't put any thought into which vote to null because I don't think it'll matter and most likely Tyler will come off the block at some point.

How does it work if Tyler is Veto'd off? Does Haleigh have to name a re-nom at the same time as a nom in case he comes off or does the choice revert back to Angela?

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

How does it work if Tyler is Veto'd off? Does Haleigh have to name a re-nom at the same time as a nom in case he comes off or does the choice revert back to Angela?

It sounds like Angela names the replacement nom.

Imagine if Tyler is still on the block come Thursday and Haleigh nullifies Sam's vote. Sam wouldn't be able to save her precious Tyler and would probably melt right the fuck down.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6

It sounds like Angela names the replacement nom.

Imagine if Tyler is still on the block come Thursday and Haleigh nullifies Sam's vote. Sam wouldn't be able to save her precious Tyler and would probably melt right the fuck down.

Sam would lose her shit about it not being fair. I need this to happen. I'm basically rooting against certain HGs at this point - or at least for them to have a little more discomfort and butthurt, game-wise. 

Oh, look. JC and Rockstar are in the same room. That's a pass.

• Love 7

Sam would lose her shit about it not being fair. I need this to happen. I'm basically rooting against certain HGs at this point - or at least for them to have a little more discomfort and butthurt, game-wise. 

She would be so upset that no one took her up on this offer:

19 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

What's her Etsy again? I know it was mentioned earlier but I forget and I don't wanna go back several pages to check because I'm lazy lol.

Handmade HQ

• Love 1
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

She would be so upset that no one took her up on this offer:

<snipped video>

Like, I saw that happen live and granted, I was still flying on migraine meds and painkillers and something of the herbal variety, but I had no idea what the fuck was happening there and I still don't watching it again.

I do however call bullshit on Sam's "I don't know this game/I have no game" blather. I think she's playing a long con. There's no way that she can possibly really be playing the game this way. No way. This has to be part of some crazy plan that she had going in. I refuse to believe otherwise at this point. 

• Love 6

Like, I saw that happen live and granted, I was still flying on migraine meds and painkillers and something of the herbal variety, but I had no idea what the fuck was happening there and I still don't watching it again.

I do however call bullshit on Sam's "I don't know this game/I have no game" blather. I think she's playing a long con. There's no way that she can possibly really be playing the game this way. No way. This has to be part of some crazy plan that she had going in. I refuse to believe otherwise at this point. 

I think Sam is playing although not to win. As much as she Aunt Sammed the whole house she's talked in depth about how unhappy she is living at home with her parents. She's specifically mentioned her mother as someone very harsh, judgmental, and not very loving. I think Sam is basically auditioning for another TV show after Big Brother. All the cooking, the arts and crafts, the Rosie the Riveter outfits, make me think she's really a famewhore kind of shopping for a Martha Stewart type TLC show. She even changed her entire personal appearance to go on the show. Her social media pictures before the show certainly don't show the kind of "hick in overalls" girl that we see on the show.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

In that case, Haleigh should just wear a sign saying "it was me." Even though Sam is fairly obtuse, to put it kindly about all things BB,  she would guess that it was Haleigh right off. And Haleigh though Sam's nomination speech was mean? That would be ten times worse. 

• Love 1

Heh, Angela and Tyler annoyed with Sam right now for demanding that people not win the hacker comp. And also saying that if anyone criticizes her, she'll whine and say "I'm not playing and I'm going to sit down and just make arts and crafts."

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Heh, Angela and Tyler annoyed with Sam right now for demanding that people not win the hacker comp. And also saying that if anyone criticizes her, she'll whine and say "I'm not playing and I'm going to sit down and just make arts and crafts."

They can be annoyed all they want. Heaven knows Sam is indeed annoying, but the truth is that didn't change a thing. Not even a little. They are looking for someone to blame. I understand, but it's neither here nor there.

• Love 1

Apparently Sam has been going around saying that she'll use the veto on Tyler.  Angela and Tyler said she needs to stop doing that because Bayleigh will cancel Sam's vote.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

They can be annoyed all they want. Heaven knows Sam is indeed annoying, but the truth is that didn't change a thing. Not even a little. They are looking for someone to blame. I understand, but it's neither here nor there.

I THINK they were pissed that perhaps Sam didn't try on the hacker comp because she thought it wasn't "fair." Idk. I think right now Tyler and Angela are just both frazzled so their tolerance for Sam has nosedived.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Why is JC so pissed at Bay?

He hates her attitude and she just snapped at him over taking one chip without asking. She said they were hers so I don’t know if they were from her hoh basket or if she was just staking clAim to a bag. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Why is JC so pissed at Bay?

I keep seeing something about Bayleigh snapping at JC earlier about chips or something? But I can't understand everything JC says at the best of times and it's even harder when he's dragging someone and eating an apple like a furious chipmunk at the same time.

ETA: Here we go!

Angela about Bayleigh: "Cut the head off the snake and watch the rest crumble."

I am SO TIRED of that phrase. That and "Blood on my hands" needs to be retired.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, BBFanTX said:

I think Kacyee has studied players so hard that she is truly on to the real hacker. What are your thoughts?

https://youtu.be/8bAqCs-XSC8

If the Twitter person who seems to have ties to the show and has posted accurate spoilers in the past is to be believed, Haleigh is the one who actually has the power.

• Love 1

I like that Tyler and his minions don't suspect anyone besides Bayleigh could possibly put him up.

How dare someone make a move on poor innocent Tyler. The audacity. The gall. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, zorak said:

the Twitter person who seems to have ties to the show and has posted accurate spoilers in the past is to be believed, Haleigh is the one who actually has the power.

Yeah I just saw that posted too. Omg. Just WOW. Tyler can't go home yet. NOO

Screenshot_20180803-221454.png

That clip is the epitome of two entitled, arrogant brats crashing into one another.  They're both wrong.  JC should have asked and Bay shouldn't have overreacted.  I'm sure they're both off telling everyone how awful the other one is...Chipgate 2018 has begun!

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 5
25 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ok, so I'm kind of on Bayleigh's side here. I get very protective over certain foods, chips especially, so if you don't ask before taking, I'm gonna snap or glare at you. 

Not me...jesus B, even if you have food hoarding issues...dial it back for tv.  The food there is shared by other people.  She is such an intitled bitch, I can't stand people like her

Edited by Christi
  • Love 6

Sam is talking about auctioning off the craft she's making and donating the amount to "those charities that clean up the ocean" but only if she can make it look like a "damned whale". 

In other news, Haleigh and Scottie are still the most adorable thing in the house.

Also, Faysal was asking JC what he thinks about Haleigh and Scottie's relationship. GIVE IT UP. SHE ISN'T GOING TO DO ANYTHING WITH YOU ON THE FEEDS. Obsessive Creepy McCreeperson.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 10