Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Angela and Brett counted the amount of answers everyone got right (or admitted to getting right). I think there must have been a total that everyone combined could get? Idk. But they deduced mathematically that Scottie had to have won. 

This cast sucks at getting to a quiet room and whispering to the cameras. I think they were warned one too many times not to perform for the cameras because the viewers find it annoying and the HGs took it too far and don't actually talk to the cameras, aside from Tyler the other night and Bayleigh talking to Swaggy.

• Love 1

I think Haleigh is giving Rockstar shit for being so depressed about being on the block again, especially in front of Scottie, who is also on the block. 

Eeyore is my favourite Pooh character but Rockstar is just blech.

Scottie to Haleigh about talking to JC: "He just wants to know if I have it."
Haleigh: "Do you?"
Scottie: "No." (in a very "Of course not" tone)

Edited by Callaphera
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

I'm thinking Faysal might have it. 

Did you hear when he was like, “what if the hacker picks me to play veto just because they know I’m good at veto so maybe I’ll win” lol that was a red flag. 

• Love 3

I think it might be Scottie. I don't know why but there were a few times where he'd just be quietly in the background with this relaxed almost smile on his face. 

I see that he has facial structure similar to the husband (maybe that's why I picked Scottie as my pre-show winner?) and should never ever wear hats that cover all of his hair, otherwise he resembles a chemo patient. 

• Love 2

I don't know if there was anything to this but JC was walking towards the kitchen - and towards Sam who was facing him - and she kind of threw her hands up in the air and gave a "Ugh!" noise and JC just stared at her like "Bitch, please" as he walked past her. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I wonder if the feeds will go down when they're told whether the Hacker thing is used or not? I guess it would. I wonder if that would be tonight or tomorrow?

I hope it’s tonight. I have shit to do tomorrow, and I wanna see people’s reactions if Brett/KC/Tyler get put on the block. 

• Love 1

Yeah, so what if the person who wins decides not to change the noms? Will nothing happen? And how will they be told who has been selected to play veto? And how were they even informed they won? Did everyone go to the DR?

This is all so convoluted and unnecessary. 

• Love 9

So Brett typed anal lice as part of this comp.  He said he was trying to spell analyze but then not all the right letters were there by the end of it or something so at that point, he just typed anal lice for the hell of it because it was funny.

• Love 7

I think Brett said something about them knowing tonight, so it sounds like it'll be done tonight.

2 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Nothing makes sense and I'm irritated by it!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5
Just now, Sandycat said:

It has to be Scottie if that’s true

The interesting thing is I think Scottie is terrified of being backdoored. So if he takes himself off, he’ll also have to appoint himself to play veto. And by then everyone will know it was him. 

Bayleigh has been off feeds for awhile (in her bed, reading the Bible?), I wouldn't take JC out of the running or Sam to be honest. I could see Sam keeping it quiet and using it against the house before telling them it was her and it's their own fault for not going along with her plan.

Or it could be Angela. She got to play, didn't she?

I'd even say it could be Rockstar and she might have been laying the WOE! WOE! act on a little thick. 

Vegas: "VALIDATE MEEEEEE!"
Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Yeah, so what if the person who wins decides not to change the noms? Will nothing happen? And how will they be told who has been selected to play veto? And how were they even informed they won? Did everyone go to the DR?

It is so goddamn EXTRA. Man, they suck so much. They have a compelling product and they just feel like they're so smart (when they actually suck) that they can make something good BETTER, but just by throwing extra bullshit on top of it. 

"Man, this pizza is so good." "Oh yeah, well what if we threw a hot fudge sundae on top of it? That'd be even BETTER, right?"

• Love 14
Just now, Cosmosgravitation said:

If Haleigh puts up Tyler and he goes home this week, this season will have been ruined by this twist.  I will swear off BB forever if that happens.  I think it's more likely she puts up Sam though.

I don’t think it’s Haleigh. 

Just now, Cosmosgravitation said:

If Haleigh puts up Tyler and he goes home this week, this season will have been ruined by this twist.  I will swear off BB forever if that happens.  I think it's more likely she puts up Sam though.

I would laugh and laugh and laugh at the fact that Production will lose two HGs that they wanted to keep: Tyler and Kaitlyn. 

Production deserves it for last season. Time for them to feel the pain a little.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

It is so goddamn EXTRA. Man, they suck so much. They have a compelling product and they just feel like they're so smart (when they actually suck) that they can make something good BETTER, but just by throwing extra bullshit on top of it. 

"Man, this pizza is so good." "Oh yeah, well what if we threw a hot fudge sundae on top of it? That'd be even BETTER, right?"

Perfect analogy!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

I believe Vegas, of course, but it's weird that she misspelled Haleigh's name. Could Vegas have meant Bayleigh?

I'm wondering this as well and Bayleigh kinda disappeared off the feeds for a long time there. 

We're on reruns so it must be time for the Hacker ceremony. 

What's fascinating is that Grodner took over a concept that is so strong that she's been unable to ruin it, but every change or addition she has made over the years has suuuuucked. The concept that she inherited is great. Just stick with that. 

• Love 4

And since she can nullify a vote, it would be Bayleigh, Haleigh, Scotty and Fessy voting Tyler out against JC, Brett and Sam. 

I mean, whatever, I don't even give a shit if Tyler stays or not, but this is just insane bullshit. 

• Love 3

Wait, Haleigh replaced Scottie with Tyler?

HAHAHA! Best. Week. Ever. 

This is what happens when you fuck with the game too much, Production. This one is on you.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 15

Its actually a great game move by Hayliegh. Tyler is on track to win the game. Everyone should need to get him out of the house. She struck a great blow. It may not stick but its a great effort. And, it is all being pinned on Scottie and Scottie still has an opportunity to save himself by winning veto. 

When it comes to votes. I think Bay would vote Tyler to stay over RS, if she is still on the block.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 4
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

And since she can nullify a vote, it would be Bayleigh, Haleigh, Scotty and Fessy voting Tyler out against JC, Brett and Sam. 

I mean, whatever, I don't even give a shit if Tyler stays or not, but this is just insane bullshit. 

It really is. And I’d feel the same if it was Scottie bearing the brunt of this and not Tyler, and I hate Scottie. One power? Okay. Two? A bit overkill but I’d accept it. But three? Bullshit. 

Just now, Callaphera said:

Wait, Haleigh replaced Scottie with Tyler?

HAHAHA! Best. Week. Ever. 

This is what happens when you fuck with the game too much, Production. This one is on you.

The only way this could have possibly worked WAS to fuck over Tyler's side, so I think Production might not like him actually? As the BEST case for him this week would be that nothing would change, right? So even having the comp period was going to fuck him over.

2 minutes ago, missyb said:

Its actually a great game move by Hayliegh. Tyler is on track to win the game. Everyone should need to get him out of the house. She struck a great blow. It may not stick but its a great effort. And, it is all being pinned on Scottie and Scottie still has an opportunity to save himself by winning veto. 

When it comes to votes. I think Bay would vote Tyler to stay over RS, if she is still on the block.

Oh, it's obviously a great move by her. It's just insane that she has the ability to not only take down Scottie and put Tyler in place but then nullify a vote to make sure he gets evicted. It's beyond absurd.

I gotta say, even though it's anonymous, props to Haleigh for having the balls to nom Tyler and not some random choice like Kaycee or something. 

No argument that it's ridiculously overpowered. I'm just honestly curious to see how the game would go without Tyler in the house. 

• Love 3