Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I wonder what happened at that veto meeting to get Sam so upset.  She wasn't acting like this after nominations.  I guess people didn't "appreciate" her telling them about the power NOW.  Heh, who could have seen that coming?

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

Rockstar smoking in the house now.  OK, now that would piss me RIGHT off.  I hate the smell of smoke.

Oh, come on! Some people can't handle the smell of smoke, hence why people should be smoking outside. 

At least we know RS isn't happy.

Sam's acting like this is an inconvenience to her when her master plan was to win HOH and then tell people her power.

However, now Kaitlyn's theory about the flipped votes is shot and now S6 has to be going back into chaos, trying to figure out who flipped the votes.

(edited)

Tyler explaining to JC that this is the Battle Back. It was Sam's power and they would not offer it to the other 4 evicted HG's. This si it. Evicted HG would have to do something. 
He is hinting towards keeping Kaitlyn so that RS has to complete the battle.

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Wait....JC went up?!?!

oops, maybe it was JC.

I know she wanted someone up who would ensure that Caitlin gets evicted,

Edited by missyb

I wonder what happened at that veto meeting to get Sam so upset.  She wasn't acting like this after nominations.  I guess people didn't "appreciate" her telling them about the power NOW.  Heh, who could have seen that coming?

My guess: she tried to get the power nullified by the DR. She thought she'd be enough of a production pet that they;d do this for her? But now she realizes that she didn't handle HoH well if someone evicted has an excellent shot of coming back.

• Love 1

Sam, if you didn't want anyone to go home why did you try so hard to win HOH and be put in a position where you tell at least 2 people that you want them to go?  (other than to pass judgement on the women of the house of course)

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

LMAO Rockstar is smoking in the house

Dying. Someone must be giving VERY good DR right now, for them not to have called her in immediately to cut that shit out. Faysal or Kaitlyn, maybe?

5 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Sam acting like she's been wronged somehow. She's really frazzled.

WTFE.

3 minutes ago, cork dork said:

Sam the Pious calling it a stupid power and saying it doesn’t do anything and she doesn’t know why it even was one and now it’s causing more trouble and it’s not fair. 

Complaining about the unfairness of the power you were handed on a silver platter, is peak-level Victim Noises. Lordy.

I have no idea wtf is going on right now.  Yeah, JC is up.

WHAT? How the f did that happen??? Did Angie get to her three minutes before the veto ceremony with a tale of poor mom-ness?

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, cork dork said:

Sam the Pious calling it a stupid power and saying it doesn’t do anything and she doesn’t know why it even was one and now it’s causing more trouble and it’s not fair. 

I mean, it could have been more useful if she actually used it and didn't let it default and have to work within those confines. BUT WHAT DO I KNOW?

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

That's not what Reddit is exploding about. 

Oppps, it is Jc. Sam wanted to put someone up who would ensure that Kaitlyn is evicted.

(edited)

Okay, Tyler just said "you're not on the block, that's what matters" to JC. I guess Sam must have said she thought about putting JC up or something.

And Haleigh said "and now Rockstar's up". So doubly confirmed.

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 3
(edited)
1 minute ago, Cutty said:

What a mess Sam has made. 

Yeah - ain’t it GREAT!?!?  Whole House just went all explodey.  :D

Edited by Nashville
Here comes the BOOM!!!
  • Love 15
3 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Okay, Tyler just said "you're not on the block, that's what matters" to JC. I guess Sam must have said she thought about putting JC up or something.

Of course. Because when you have relatively easy, non-drama-inducing targets, and there's a good chance no one is going home anyway, it's a great idea to piss off a random fourth person. ONE WHO HAS BEEN VOTING WITH YOU. Good gravy, she's dumb.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Cutty said:

What a mess Sam has made. 

Thank god. This has been the most amazing dramatic week-we-thought-would-be-null-and-void ever.

• Love 12
Just now, Cutty said:

This is going to be an interesting vote. 

It will be in the best interests of literally everyone to make it a unanimous vote. No one is going to want someone they voted out to come back and target them.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh...oh damn. If this is true, then JC talked Sam out of nominating him...during the nominations. 

Has that ever happened before?  Thats probably why it was so long

Just now, RagePaige said:

Has that ever happened before?  Thats probably why it was so long

I don't think so. I wonder how it happened too, because wouldn't it be against some rules for JC to argue against the noms while she's making them? Did she say "JC, I gotta put you up" and he went "nah, you shouldn't put me up for these reasons" and she agreed and threw up Rockstar? Was she rambling in her speech and JC interrupted? Did Sam allow JC and Rockstar to argue why they shouldn't be the renoms?

1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Don’t think you can do that; once the key’s turned and the nom is revealed, it’s locked in - can’t rescind it.

Well, it would be for the renoms, so technically no key is turned. 

Sorry, I meant veto ceremony but I was talking about the renoms, in particular.

• Love 1
Just now, Nashville said:

Don’t think you can do that; once the key’s turned and the nom is revealed, it’s locked in - can’t rescind it.

I don't think there's a key for the veto ceremony, is there?

• Love 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

This is the veto ceremony - there are no keys.  Edited:  BIG TIME jinx!

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 1