Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Callaphera said:

You know the Fish have been going on too long when you start grooving to the beat.

I'm too lazy to take off my headphones and I want to be here if Rockstar loses her shit some more.

Maybe the feeds have been off so long because Rockstar's trying to beat Brett with a log.

• Love 8
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

You know we talk about Tyler mindfucking Kaitlyn but can we talk about how Sam is totally captive to Tyler as well? He put her up week 1 but somehow by week 4 Sam will only do something if Tyler approves.

Also, we're in for a week of "Lemme tell you, I'm the nicest person in the world" from Sam. 

• Love 6
Just now, Callaphera said:

Also, we're in for a week of "Lemme tell you, I'm the nicest person in the world" from Sam. 

I'm waiting for her to start demanding people's tax returns.

But there probably will be more financial questions a plenty.

• Love 17
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Also another week of her having talks with people and then saying "Tyler, what should I do? I'm a nice person!"

Oh and I forgot the financial interviews. Get ready for her magicially deciding that RS and Kaitlyn won't do "good, happy" things with their money.

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Love 5
18 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Sam: "Am I allowed to smoke a cigarette right now?"

Heh. Sorry, not until tomorrow. She's gonna be so crabby.

Ehhh maybe not until Sunday because they usually start building for veto right away. 

But maybe that’s why we have fish. 

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, she seems to have randomly decided Haleigh is horrible. All because Haleigh said she wanted to clean today.

Wellll when same was a robot and on the block she was trying to get to know hayleigh and hayleigh kept blowing her off. 

• Love 2

Also another week of her having talks with people and then saying "Tyler, what should I do? I'm a nice person!"

And in her next breath: "Kaitlyn, you're a fat whore."

• Love 6
(edited)

Rockstar says Brett needs to stay away from her and calls him a rich, privileged motherfucker.

She's having another meltdown with Bayleigh.

Edited by zorak
  • Love 1
Just now, zorak said:

Rockstar says Brett needs to stay away from her and calls him a rich, privileged motherfucker.

I love that Rockstar says that Brett attacked her for no reason, as if he called her a bad mother or something.

I mean, what he did was douchey, but I've seen houseguests bully other houseguests in worse ways. Rockstar isn't getting any sympathy from me unless Brett attacks her personally.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

@Callaphera I jsut want you to know that it's like you're in my mind and I'm starting to wonder if we were separated at birth.

And the rest of the world started shaking in its boots when it discovered that there's two of us. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I love that Rockstar says that Brett attacked her for no reason, as if he called her a bad mother or something.

I mean, what he did was douchey, but I've seen houseguests bully other houseguests in worse ways. Rockstar isn't getting any sympathy from me unless Brett attacks her personally.

Idk, for whatever reason I think Brett had a real "let's pick on the ugly girl" complex there. I could be wrong. It was douchey but good gameplay at the same time, if that makes sense.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Ceeg said:

God the S6 are just so so bad at this game. My lord. 

It's sad.

Idk, for whatever reason I think Brett had a real "let's pick on the ugly girl" complex there. I could be wrong.

You're not wrong.

2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I liked Brett's veto speech. The eviction one was really douchey.

I'm the opposite. The veto was really personal. Whatever you think of the one tonight, that was pure game.

• Love 5

Idk, for whatever reason I think Brett had a real "let's pick on the ugly girl" complex there. I could be wrong. It was douchey but good gameplay at the same time, if that makes sense.

I think it could be the reason, but I'm not sure. I won't say that's the for-sure reason unless/until he confirms. 

Kaitlyn bought Brett's speech. This is hilarious.

• Love 1

Kaitlyn refuses to believe that Tyler flipped. She will never believe that he is not completely devoted to her. It’s her ego more than anything. She will refuse to the end to acknowledge that her “hits” are shit.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Can we just hand Tyler the title now. There's no reason to even pretend to let the game go on.

He is playing chess while some of these people can barely handle tic tac toe.

• Love 10
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

HE SWORE ON HIS DEAD FATHER'S GRAVE. 

Oh man, if he really did that, that's low. But it's coming from Kaitlyn so I'm not so sure it's true lol.

ETA: I think both of Brett's speeches were douchey. I mean, he's an asshole.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

I am so fucking tired of Rockstar going on and on about how much money Brett (allegedly) has. Honey, this is not Queen For a Day. This is a show dedicated to famewhores willing to do anything to be on TV, and hopefully make some cash while doing so. You are all at the exact same level as far as I’m concerned. And yes, this goes for Sam and her weird interviews as well.

yes, yes and yes !