Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

She asked if he pitched the idea of her going up as a replacement nom.  He said he did to Faysal but knew that Faysal would never do it.

Haleigh says he doesn't need to use his speech to give her an apology.  He says he watched her cry and she deserves an apology.

• Love 4

He said he thought it would be a great idea to make himself such a huge target that she could walk away easily.

Scottie said he still doesn't understand how he was the only one to vote to keep Rockstar and now he's on the block because of it.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

I have never been on the Scottie/Haleigh train but I seriously want these 2 to embrace and cry in each other's arms right now.  

I think after the show these two will have something. Just have a feeling. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I want to think that Haleigh with her head down is reconsidering all the choices she made in the game *coughFessycough* but I doubt it. 

I wish that, too.  

• Love 3

Haleigh says she's not mad.  He says he doesn't understand that because she has every right to be.  She says she's not mad because she's had his back this whole game and if that's the way he thought he had her back. 

• Love 4

Now Haleigh's talking about how they laugh together all the time and talk all the time.  He says those are his favorite moments in the house.  She says she's not mad at him, just sad.

• Love 8

I wonder how Fess will handle Hay having a heart to heart with Scottie

Just now, Callaphera said:

Scottie thinks he doesn't deserve Haleigh's friendship because she's "wonderful" and he doesn't understand. 

You guys. I might need tissues. I'm dead serious. 

Yeah, this is so sad. 

• Love 4

As is the case in many seasons, I would pay good money to see Faysal watch all the episodes and see how much L6 made him look like a complete and utter fool.  All his talk about playing his own game and he falls for their ridiculous bs every. single. time.

• Love 19

Haleigh: "I'm sad that you're on the block and I'm sad that Fessy put you there. I'm sad that no one trusts you."
Haleigh: "I'm sad that people think that I'm not really your friend. I'm just sad."

THEN WHY DID YOU HELP STEER THE BUS THAT JC WAS DRIVING OVER SCOTTIE?

In vino veritas, Haleigh. 

• Love 18
Just now, zorak said:

She says she's sad that she didn't put Sam up because she listened to Rockstar.

What the fuck does that matter? Blaming Rockstar for her own inept gameplay is bullshit. 

• Love 13

Here we go again with Sam's obsession over Scottie cleaning Haleigh's shoes. He said that he was the one who pulled her into the "gunk" that got onto her shoes so he cleaned them off because he felt bad. Sam, of course, seems to think that it means Scottie was sniffing her ass like a dog or something. 

• Love 3

The silences between Haleigh and Scottie where Scottie just stares at her heartbroken like he's willing her to say something are so rough. 

Is anyone watching the Fessy/JC conversation on the other side of the feeds? I feel like Cam 3 and 4 have their lowest viewership of all time and everyone's glued on Cam 1 and 2. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Is anyone watching the Fessy/JC conversation on the other side of the feeds? I feel like Cam 3 and 4 have their lowest viewership of all time and everyone's glued on Cam 1 and 2. 

I'd bet money that there was plenty of talk about how Scottie needs to go home this week.

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Ok so this is based on nothing but a woman's intuition but I think Hay actually really likes Scottie but in the house she's with Fessy. But it's Scottie who makes her laugh, it's Scottie that she really has the deep convos with, it's Scottie who likes her for her and not as a hot chick.

If she were a stronger-willed person she'd stand up for Scottie, put a kibosh to Fessy nominating Scottie, and stand up to Fessy's demands. However she's weak and wishy-washy so she's uncomfortable with feeling conflicted so she thinks the best solution is just to evict Scottie. 

If she had a few relationships under the belt, she might have been able to see Fessy for the doucebag that he is. I think her weakness can be chalked up to her age and inexperience.

22 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

I wonder if Scotty being on the block is going to push Hay away from Faysal.

ETA: That would be so suh-weet! Major karma!

Grasping at straws here, PLEASE let this be the event that drives her from him. Make this be the catalyst for their demise, PU-LEEZE.

27 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Scottie tearfully says that he's going to use his speech to apologize to her. Aw man. I feel sad for him. He's crying. 

FUCK YOU FESSY 

26 minutes ago, zorak said:

She asked if he pitched the idea of her going up as a replacement nom.  He said he did to Faysal but knew that Faysal would never do it.

Haleigh says he doesn't need to use his speech to give her an apology.  He says he watched her cry and she deserves an apology.

FUCK YOU FESSY

23 minutes ago, zorak said:

He said he thought it would be a great idea to make himself such a huge target that she could walk away easily.

Scottie said he still doesn't understand how he was the only one to vote to keep Rockstar and now he's on the block because of it.

FUCK YOU FESSY

16 minutes ago, zorak said:

Haleigh:  "I don't know what to do now."

Scottie says he fucked up.

FUCK YOU FESSY

16 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Haleigh: "I don't know what to say."
Scottie: "Yeah, I fucked up."

*wibble*

FUCK YOU FESSY

14 minutes ago, zorak said:

I have never been on the Scottie/Haleigh train but I seriously want these 2 to embrace and cry in each other's arms right now.  

FUCK YOU FESSY

13 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I want to think that Haleigh with her head down is reconsidering all the choices she made in the game *coughFessycough* but I doubt it. 

FUCK YOU FESSY

9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

How different would this week have been if Fessy had fallen once and Scottie had won HoH?

We could have had it all! And now we have the Heartbreak Hour. 

FUCK YOU FESSY

8 minutes ago, Wings said:

I wish that, too.  

FUCK YOU FESSY

8 minutes ago, zorak said:

Haleigh says she's not mad.  He says he doesn't understand that because she has every right to be.  She says she's not mad because she's had his back this whole game and if that's the way he thought he had her back. 

FUCK YOU FESSY

7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Scottie thinks he doesn't deserve Haleigh's friendship because she's "wonderful" and he doesn't understand. 

You guys. I might need tissues. I'm dead serious. 

FUCK YOU FESSY

7 minutes ago, zorak said:

Now Haleigh's talking about how they laugh together all the time and talk all the time.  He says those are his favorite moments in the house.  She says she's not mad at him, just sad.

FUCK YOU FESSY

6 minutes ago, Wings said:

I wonder how Fess will handle Hay having a heart to heart with Scottie

Yeah, this is so sad. 

FUCK YOU FESSY

6 minutes ago, zorak said:

She says she's sad he's on the block and that Fessy put him there.  She says she's sad that nobody trusts him.

FUCK YOU FESSY

6 minutes ago, leocadia said:

As is the case in many seasons, I would pay good money to see Faysal watch all the episodes and see how much L6 made him look like a complete and utter fool.  All his talk about playing his own game and he falls for their ridiculous bs every. single. time.

FUCK YOU FESSY

When Fessy gets out I hope he learns a little and grows from all the fuck yous, but I am afraid someone like him will never change.

• Love 16
6 hours ago, cork dork said:

11 hours ago, Neveragain said:

While I agree that Hayleigh’s mixed signals are confusing Fessy, I stop and think of my own daughter who is Hayleigh’s age.  Then I rage at Fessy that idgaf how mixed her signals are, she’s young and unsure of things and you are older and more experienced and get the FK away from her!!!!!!!!   It makes me so crazy! She has shown him enough times that while she has feelings for him she doesn’t want a showmance, especially when her family is watching.  Fessy: no means no and maybe means no, only yes means yes.  And yesterday’s yes might be today’s no and you have to respect that every time.  Grrrr I just want to pop through that screen and push him away from her!! I guess Hayleigh is bringing out the lion mom in me

Given that momma lion’s been brought out, how would you respond to him expecting praise for refusing to accept her no (he told her early on he thought her dad would be impressed by it

That is so mindblowing and scary and disgusting!  I didn’t know he said that. Ugh what kind of animal is this guy’s father?  I tell you what, the lion in me wants to rip his father apart for basically encouraging him to molest girls.  Since I can’t/won’t do that I have to resort to name calling, what an absolute pig faysal is, and his dad as well.  Kinda feel bad for faysals mother.  I’ll bet if Hayleighs family heard that they will make sure this relationship ends when the show does.  Thank goodness 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Neveragain said:

That is so mindblowing and scary and disgusting!  I didn’t know he said that. Ugh what kind of animal is this guy’s father?  I tell you what, the lion in me wants to rip his father apart for basically encouraging him to molest girls.  Since I can’t/won’t do that I have to resort to name calling, what an absolute pig faysal is, and his dad as well.  Kinda feel bad for faysals mother.  I’ll bet if Hayleighs family heard that they will make sure this relationship ends when the show does.  Thank goodness 

What does Faysal's dad have to do with any of this?  Faysal thought that Haleigh's dad would be impressed by him refusing to take no for an answer.  Maybe he learned that tactic from his own dad but I've never heard him say anything about it.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Neveragain said:

I feel your rage and am right there with you. It's the kind of thing that makes you want to ambush faysal for that matter and fuck him up so hard that it will take a long time to bounce back.

But then again, I know that is not the right approach, let's put him in therapy and hopefully he can CHANGE.

Edited by TheGapper
correction
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

8 minutes ago, Neveragain said:

What does Faysal's dad have to do with any of this?  Faysal thought that Haleigh's dad would be impressed by him refusing to take no for an answer.  Maybe he learned that tactic from his own dad but I've never heard him say anything about it

You are right, I apologize.  I misread and thought he said HIS father would be pleased. But still I’ll only partially retract my statement, because somewhere faysal was taught that a girl’s father would approve of and praise this behavior.  In fact it’s even more sick to think her dad would praise this than to think his own dad would.  I can’t tell you how creeped out I am by his behavior. And to think that week one I thought he was a good looking good natured dude who took his “ham” punishment with a sense of humor. Ew. 

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Scottie realizing his BB Dream is crashing around him. He was a Super Fan & now he was outplayed by Level 6.

It has nothing to do with L6. They didn't do shit this week. Well, Kaycee made a fool of herself. 

4 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Haleigh is gone if anyone not named Haleigh wins.

lol right!

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Haleigh is gone if anyone not named Haleigh wins.

And there won't be any HIVE members left for Fessy to blame this time!  Maybe he'll finally figure it out that the "other side" really does exist.  Maybe.

• Love 13