Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, TheGapper said:

Of all things, must say I am glad he's schooling GinaMarie here for this. 

Screen Shot 2018-08-16 at 10.06.44 PM.png

I vote to evict Swaggy's Twitter account from the face of the Earth. Like yeah, call out GM but "wildn"? "rn"? Ugh.

• Love 22
Just now, Callaphera said:

I vote to evict Swaggy's Twitter account from the face of the Earth. Like yeah, call out GM but "wildn"? "rn"? Ugh.

I would, vote out Gina Marie's before Swaggy. She is probably the worst cast member I have ever seen on big brother.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I think it will be Brett/Tyler noms.

Tyler will use his app though. Faysal won't be able to keep him from realizing he's nommed him outright. 

Sounds like he really wants Scottie/Tyler up. We all know it's because he hates that Haleigh likes Scottie, but he's saying it's because Scottie would take Tyler off the block.

Edited by peachmangosteen
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Fessy basically wants Scottie and Brett up because they're close with Haleigh.

That's pretty much it.

Yup. The 5 hour hammock session coming back to bite him.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 2

I'm still dreading this whole week because Fessy truly sucks on every level, but if he puts Scottie up and he's there after Veto, I will do a Happy Dance the rest of the week.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

Fessy already not wanting to put up Angelia/KC because they won't win anything. Not wanting to talk to anyone. He wants a boy out

Interesting since both Angela and Kaycee have won comps (well Kaycee's was an anonymous win, but still) and Brett has won....what?

• Love 3
Just now, leocadia said:

Interesting since both Angela and Kaycee have won comps (well Kaycee's was an anonymous win, but still) and Brett has won....what?

He thinks he can beat them before one of the guys.

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, mooses said:

I've been pulling a Sam and falling in love with Brett these days, too! 

I still think Angela is in trouble the most. Haleigh thinks she's the brains and Sam hates her. Faysal will not nominate Sam/JC, and Haleigh won't let him nominate Scottie, so an L4 member definitely leaves this week. I'd prefer one of the women leave (which is so contrary to usual season feelings for me). 

Never ever underestimate the cluelessness of The Hive. 

Putting up Brett/Tyler will mean Fessy will put up the two strongest members of Level 6 which means he puts his whole plan in getting out a rival male in jeopardy with a veto move from one of them.  But then Fessy is no thinker.

Hay will talk him out of putting up Scottie in the end, alas.  But I so want him to do it so so very much.  Because Fessy putting Scottie up would be the most HILARIOUSLY stupid move of The Hive so far and they have made tons of them!   Should we call then The Collapsed Hive yet?

Edited by green
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Not even two hours into Fessy's HoH reign and he's already doing everything wrong. So much for this week...

Well if he actually keeps this sort of play up all week it should be a really grand and fun week.

Edited by green
  • Love 3

I can't even flip over to the Fessy's feed to watch how badly he screws it up. I'd rather listen to Angela and Kaycee tell themselves (probably rightfully) that The Hive are going to go after Brett and JC before the two women because at least Angela and Kaycee have been honest about their votes, unlike those flipping flippers who flip according to The Hive.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

Angela/Kaycee in the storage room commiserating with each other how bad this is for them.  Angela brings up that their tactic should be to say that at least they were honest about their votes/intentions, unlike Sam and JC who claimed to be on RS's side.  Sadly, this will likely work well for them. 

I really need for this to get back to JC.  If I can't have an Angela nom, at least I could have him go off on her all week.  ;-)

Edited by leocadia
  • Love 3

Scottie is SO gonna end up evicted this week. But hey then any shred of investment I had in this season will be gone, so at least there's that!

1 minute ago, Primal Slayer said:

Yeah but right when Tyler saves himself he's going to go after Scottie because he wont have Haleigh to walk him through it.

This is exactly what will happen imo.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Scottie is SO gonna end up evicted this week. But hey then any shred of investment I had in this season will be gone, so at least there's that!

Yup. If Scottie goes, I'm officially calling Haleigh Too Stupid To Live (in the Big Brother house) and rooting for the ants. Like I do almost every season.

• Love 7

Now they're talking about putting up Brett and Sam and BDing Tyler. They're all over the place. But I feel confident that in the end they will fuck up and no one from Level 6 will even be nommed come Thursday lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

That sounds about right. In other words, be a dummy. In a way, Fessy is lucky that he's HoH this late in the season, because if this was earlier (when there was more cannon fodder), there's no WAY he would get rid of the right person. 

Now, just by attrition, his odds are good. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 1
Just now, Growsonwalls said:

Brett and Sam noms I can live with. Because Sam is maybe the worst Tyler sheep of all.

And then Sam goes, L6 is no worse for wear, and Zzzzz. No one is going to go to jury against Sam. It's a gimme week and that just sucks. 

• Love 2

I think Haleigh will make sure that he comes back to putting up two L6 members before all is said and done. 

Also, while she's a dummy in a lot of ways, I guess I can understand the desire to keep Tyler from playing veto, even if it plays right into his hands.

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, kellog010 said:

I don't think I can watch a week of Fessy HOH.

If Fessy keeps "leaning" against the house and accidentally Hulk Smashing it, I could watch that. But we might need some sort of alarm if Haleigh and Fessy start spending all afternoon in the HoH, a la Liztin. 

• Love 4