Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, vb68 said:

She does that and not only does she deserve to lose veto, she also deserves to leave next.

I would hope she would get a penalty nom, but wouldn't hold my breath.

She does that, and not only does she deserve to leave the house, she deserves to go to prison.  Pretty sure that would be a felony since swallowing eye drops can cause seizures or cause a coma.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, mooses said:

So, now Sam is mad that people are health conscious in the House. 

AKA: I'm totally jealous of Angela/Tyler's relationship.

She definitely is. 

That's why, with Angela on the block this week, if she's there on Thursday, Sam is probably voting her out. She wants Tyler to herself, I'm pretty sure. Actually, she wants all the men to herself (except for Brett, it seems? She's the only one she's shown zero interest in).

• Love 3
On 8/9/2018 at 8:33 PM, Pixiebomb said:

I’m sorry if I am offending anyone by my naïveté as I am old and can’t keep up with all the current politically correct ways to word things, but as far as “Angela Transgate”(is that a thing?), Is it thoerized that she is transitioning man to woman or vice versa?  Because I’m from Hilton Head her home town. She went to Hilton Head HS and was a women’s varsity athlete. Also went on to University of SC as a woman varsity athlete.  And interesting side note, went by the name Angie - not to be confused with Rock Star. 

Anyway- even though she is from here I am only marginally rooting for her.  More so for Tyler- not from here but living here(until LA calls I’m sure). 

Also to note- while many may think kids from Hilton Head are rich and privileged you really have the entire spectrum here. She went to the public school ( Like my kids) and not the rich kid private Hilton Head Preparatory School. So there’s that Rock Star. 

The clear signs of a mustache and the way her stomach resembles a man but if you say she was a female then FTM.

• Love 1

It's like Fatal Attraction with Sam & Tyler. He adores her, but he obviously doesn't feel any romantic feelings towards her. But I really think she does towards him- and she really has been fighting them. She first gets Kaitlyn out- and basically calls her a whore on National TV- because she was close to Tyler. Now he's friendly with Angela and she hates her guts- when no less then 72 hours ago they were crying in each others arms. I'm assuming she has realized they have gotten really close. It's so bizzare. It's not like they are having sex in the middle of the kitchen. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 7

Sam also had the galls to complain to Haleigh that she's been "getting her feelings hurt since day one" and nobody cares. To Haleigh! The woman she nominated for not being the type of woman Sam prefers! She just saw Tyler just got shrieked at like two days ago! Rockstar was tormenting Brett about a micropenis! Brett lied on national TV about Rockstar ON HER DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY!

She's something else. Everything is about her.

• Love 12
18 minutes ago, zorak said:

It reminds me of a mugshot of someone who has just been arrested for killing someone.

Sam's crazy eyes.png

It's like she's staring into my soul. And her eyes totally follow you when you move. 

Welp, I'm not getting any sleep tonight.

• Love 4

We had a DR leak from Brett. Quote scooped from r/BigBrother because I missed some of it:

Brett DR leak: "Competition...I'm just so happy to be sitting in the background and...information so that I can bring back to..."

"The goal right now is to become a trojan horse, infiltrate the other side, and keep that backdoor open for..."

• Love 5
Just now, Callaphera said:

We had a DR leak from Brett. Quote scooped from r/BigBrother because I missed some of it:

I assume the missing words from the end of those sentences are "my alliance" and "JC". 

By the way, the houseguests didn't hear the leak, so this didn't screw his game. 

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, missyb said:

Hays wants to put eye drops in the coffee pot to make the other feel sick and have the runs before veto.

It's fucked up if she DOES it, but if it's just a joke, it's just a dark joke. I don't think it's a big deal. 

• Love 15

So I was just on Reddit- and someone mentioned that Sams demeanor completely changed during the group talk out in the bedrooms when Brett was joking that imagine if BB was actually just a rehab that my parents tricked me into signing up for. And then Sam mentioned how she drinks every night- and then JC said Really, Every Night? She said yes, and he goes Even when you are alone?

I wonder if she was talking about either JC or Brett in the storage room?  

6 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's fucked up if she DOES it, but if it's just a joke, it's just a dark joke. I don't think it's a big deal. 

Actually is can be a big deal https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/false-visine-causes-diarrhea/

There other side effects worse than the diarrhea. Funny becasue I am fairly sure there was a CSI: Miami where eye drops  in a beverage were used to kill someone !

Edited by missyb
  • Love 2

I missed this earlier (about 1:03pm BBT)

Angela: "Why does [Sam] hate me all of a sudden?"

Tyler: "She doesn't hate you. I think she's like...she said something weird to me. She's like, 'Angela's better than I am for you, I can tell.'

Angela: "What?"

Tyler: I was like, 'What are you talking about?' It's like, just because you used the Veto on me, she thinks like..."

Kayee: "She's jealous."

Tyler: "And she was like, 'I never wanted you more than like just a friend or a brother.' And I was like, 'Sam, I know you didn't this whole time!' And she was like, 'I don't want to f* you.'" 

I had no idea they were actually aware of it. I thought we were just speculating!

Per Kaycee, just now:

"Did Sam locked herself in the Have-Not room?! What is going on?"

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, missyb said:

Actually is can be a big deal https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/false-visine-causes-diarrhea/

There other side effects worse than the diarrhea. Funny becasue I am fairly sure there was a CSI: Miami where eye drops  in a beverage were used to kill someone !

There was an episode of CSI: Original Recipe where they thought the waitress putting eye drops into the drink killed a poker player but it was actually death by chocolate (or some sort of heavy metal/chemical that was sprayed on the chocolate that he ate in enormous quantities). 

Sam was in the HN room by herself when the DR called her.  Then she yelled, "Kaycee's in there!"  But Kaycee had just come out unbeknownst to Sam.  Then the DR called her again and she said, "Like for reals or you just want me to leave here?"  Then I heard her come out of the HN room and saw her leave in the reflection of one of the mirrors in the blue room.  She seemed very agitated.

• Love 2

Production is going to have to make a decision soon about Sam.  Maybe talk her into leaving this time in return for not penalizing her regards the money she would normally lose to do that.  It wouldn't take much to have her leave.  It is just Grodner is freaking out after being already down one with Kaitlyn screwing up her schedule so she may well put off the decision as long as possible.

Also what does this OTEV mean some of you have been mentioning?

Edited by green
  • Love 2
Just now, zorak said:

Sam was in the HN room by herself when the DR called her.  Then she yelled, "Kaycee's in there!"  But Kaycee had just come out unbeknownst to Sam.  Then the DR called her again and she said, "Like for reals or you just want me to leave here?"  Then I heard her come out of the HN room and saw her leave in the reflection of one of the mirrors in the blue room.  She seemed very agitated.

Sam's mood has been going up and down all evening. 

Scottie is trying to tell Sam to go to DR. She's upstairs and refuses to go.

11 minutes ago, missyb said:

Right, it's bad if you actually DO it. If you JOKE about doing it, it's just a dark joke. That's why it's not a big deal. 

3 minutes ago, green said:

It's a popular Veto comp they do every season. It's Veto backwards.

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, green said:

Production is going to have to make a decision soon about same.  Maybe talk her into leaving this time in return for not penalizing her regards the money she would normally lose to do that.  It wouldn't take much to have her leave.  It is just Grodner is freaking out after being already down one with Kaitlyn screwing up her schedule so she may well put off the decision as long as possible.

OTEV is a BB staple challenge that’s been around forever. Basically, each round a person gets eliminated:

http://bigbrother.wikia.com/wiki/OTEV

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

OTEV is a BB staple challenge that’s been around forever. Basically, each round a person gets eliminated:

http://bigbrother.wikia.com/wiki/OTEV

Thanks for the link.  Appreciate it.  I vaguely recall something like that now but not the name of it.

What if Sam keeps refusing to come to the DR?  Will they send someone in for her?

Just now, green said:

What if Sam keeps refusing to come to the DR?  Will they send someone in for her?

She's in there now.

And BB had to announce that the DR is temporarily closed, so nobody can go in.

Which means that they're trying to talk Sam off the theoretical ledge.

• Love 3
Just now, Cosmosgravitation said:

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Sam doesn't come back from the DR, and I think it'd be best for both her and the game.

If Sam is having a mental break, it is obviously in her best interest to leave the game without a doubt.  Is it possible for BB to have a jury buyback and a reset week lol?

Angela: "Is there something going on that I don't know about? I feel like you haven't been yourself with me lately, and it's upsetting, that's all." 

Sam: "It has nothing to do with you eating chicken, or working out. NOT EVERYTHING'S ABOUT YOU!"

That's rich coming from Sam. And she's just been waiting for something to flip out on Angela for. 

• Love 8

Angela telling Kaycee how when Angela was about to go into the storage room, Sam said, "You going to meal prep?" in a snotty tone.  Angela told her yes.  Then Sam said, "Are you going to work out now?"  Angela says she feels like Sam thinks they're bullying her because of their healthy lifestyle.

• Love 2
Just now, Wings said:

What did Angela do to her?

Seems like she asked if she was going to run (off feeds), and Angela asked if something was wrong. I assume Sam said it in a not-nice way.

• Love 1

Wow. Sam's a real piece of work. 

"I'm sick of this place! Everyone's so uptight. You can't do a f'n thing and I'm done with it!" 

...As she yells at Angela for literally just doing things.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5

I'm kind of loving JC right now. He's being stern toward Sam, telling her essentially that she's being completely selfish and self centered right now, but is doing it in a way that's somehow working on Sam. She's completely calmed down.

• Love 11

Sam is not saving what she means and meaning what she says. All the discomfort is becasue of her. She has been saying for days she hates everyone. How does that make people feel? She has been saying for days she is the only real person.  How does that make the others feel ? JC called her out on that. She tells Angela she was going to ask her to climb the wall. I call bullshit on that. She was ridiculing her. And cam in storage room, she said , oh are you starting meal prep? Are you going to work out?

Angela asked her if she has a problem with her.

• Love 3