Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, mooses said:

Sam has got the biggest crush on Faysal. Scottie is her brother. Tyler is Scottie's evil twin or something now. And Faysal is her man.

Sam's biggest crush was Bayleigh, but I do think she fancies Faysal. She likes attention from men.

Haleigh's music is The Weeknd.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

JC makes a joke about Rockstar's camel toe. Sam: "Why are you making fun of me?"

Omigawd, it just occurred to me; reckon maybe Sam doesn’t know what the term “camel toe” means?  

Because if Sam was standing next to Pinky when JC made a “hey, RS - nice camel toe you got there” kind of comment, Sam may have thought JC was referring to her (Sam) as some kind of beast of burden, or worse.

7 minutes ago, mooses said:

Sam has got the biggest crush on Faysal. Scottie is her brother. Tyler is Scottie's evil twin or something now. And Faysal is her man.

But she thinks Faysal's gay?  Huh?

I don't get it, but Sam is crazier than an outhouse rat.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 9
13 minutes ago, mooses said:

I knew it was a bad choice for Tyler to cry in Angela's lap instead of on Sam's shoulder after the blowup.

She's always got this crazy perception about people making fun of her behind her back. Every week she says she knows something that just isn't happening. I honestly haven't heard much talk about her except that people care about her until this week. Even then, after her breakdown in the HOH yesterday, Kaycee/Angela/Tyler sounded concerned for her more than anything.

They honestly should have just let her go when she wanted to walk out. Her "I'm me, I won't change" is a front because clearly she cares a lot about what people think - so using "America will hate you!" was the perfect button for Big Brother to push to get her to stay, but also a little cruel.

Since Sam ran after Bayleigh to comfort her, she wasn’t available to Tyler. 

She mentioned to Rocksalt that Bayleigh told her some things about Tyler. Of course, with Bayleigh constantly making shit up, it’s unlikely she shared anything truthful. It was just some stuff to screw with Sam’s head and get her away from Tyler. 

Remember yesterday when she said she was gonna get a sleeve with something representing each person in the house? I’m wondering how many of them she’ll even be on speaking terms with once everything’s said and done. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, vb68 said:

But she thinks Faysal's gay?  Huh?

I don't get it, but Sam is crazier than an outhouse rat.

Oh yeah, I meant because he's not perceptive to her advances. But, you're right, who knows what's crazy whirlwind logic is going on in that head.

You know, thinking back to Sam's infamous HOH speech about improper behavior - maybe she also noticed Tyler and Angela getting close and upping their flirt game. He didn't notice her moping in the corner with her tissue paper flowers because, in her mind, he was too busy making heart eyes at Angela, and she took it as an insult. Her brother would never do that!

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
Just now, Cutty said:

Still blows my mind that Sam is 27. (Turns 28 tomorrow!) 

Wait - she has the same birthday as her brother? They're twins?

Just now, CrazyDog said:

Hoo boy, I just imagined what might happen if Sam is still there when Zingbot comes to visit. 

Totally going to say something about her camel toe. 

• Love 2
Just now, CrazyDog said:

Hoo boy, I just imagined what might happen if Sam is still there when Zingbot comes to visit. 

"I can't believe that Zingbot thinks that I complain too much about my daughter's birthday!" 

"That was clearly directed at Rockstar, Sam. He said it to her face."

"Yes, but that means he was saying it behind my back so it must be about me!"

• Love 13

I think that she’s very very jealous of Angela just like she was very very jealous of Kaitlyn. She wants Tyler all to herself. 

Kaycee is very lucky to be out of Sams line of fire cuz she knows how close her & Tyler are- and I think it’s 100% because she’s  lesbian and won’t go after Tyler in a romantic way. 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

This has me laughing.  Sam could be the one houseguest to send Zingbot running. She's not afraid to cut a b--ot. lol

• Love 11
Just now, SiobhanJW said:

I think that she’s very very jealous of Angela just like she was very very jealous of Kaitlyn. She wants Tyler all to herself. 

Kaycee is very lucky to be out of Sams line of fire cuz she knows how close her & Tyler are- and I think it’s 100% because she’s  lesbian and won’t go after Tyler in a romantic way. 

She's also gravitates to power and is either consciously or subconsciously playing the Game. The second Angela won HOH, Sam was going on and on about how much she loved her, which was news to me. Now that Haleigh won, she's literally lying on Rockstar's shoulder and loves that "un-proper woman" Haleigh, who she just said she wasn't going to suck up to.

Maybe it is a all a big, wacky strategy. Maybe she just likes being in the good graces of authority figures. Who knows.

• Love 13
9 hours ago, green said:

Vegas just used east coast because he/she had NJ co-ordinates handy so it would match their local time.  Pre-season NFL games are being played all across America tonight.

Nope.  Pre-season is up for bids by local stations in the main viewing areas of teams.  Here in New England the Boston and Boston only CBS station holds the rights so will be showing the Patriots tonight.  However most New England cable companies also carry the Maine CBS affiliate so the Maine one will be carrying BB and other CBS shows as usual tonight.  In other places it could be an affiliate for some other network like in your area.

Thing is most football fans don't give a fig about pre-season games which are usually just filled with scrubs trying to make the team.  The CBS Maine affiliate will gain tons of viewers tonight because no one wants to see Tom Brady's endless wannabe back-ups miss pass after pass and totally sucking.

That is weird that other New England states have the CBS affiliate in Maine.  Here in Rhode Island, they took away any of our out of state affiliates.  Because we used to get the Boston stations but they were taken away probably fifteen years ago.  

The one and only time I went/watched a pre-season game was the Chiefs vs. the Patriots.  As a Giants fan I could care less about the Pats or the Chiefs but I went because I wanted to see Joe Montana play live.  He played for like five minutes and that was it.

5 hours ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

It was "their" fault for backing her into a corner.  LMAO.

Because nobody backs Bayleigh into a corner...

4 hours ago, Pixiebomb said:

RS lamenting that a black person has yet to win B.B.  I blame production and casting. Then Fessy says no mid easterner has ever won. As far as I remember is Kayser the only other miideastern person casted?  I wish race wasn’t an issue and people could just be judged on game play. I truly believe that Bayleigh (and Swaggy)we’re evicted due to game play and not based on race. I wish RS would jump off her high horse. 

You are right I think Kayser might be the only other Mideastern person cast on the show.  BBCAN seems to be the opposite, they tend to cast at least one Mideastern person a season.

52 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

RS and her pink hair look nice right now.

As much as it pains me to say this, I agree her hair did look nice on the show tonight.  She is not an unattractive woman, I just tend to not like "woke" people because they come across a phony to me.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, BK1978 said:

Because nobody backs Bayleigh into a corner...

<rimshot>

Wait a minute - shouldn’t that be, “Nobody puts Baleigh in a corner”?  ;)

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 2

Kaycee/Tyler/Angela probably should have noticed that Sam wasn't on their side in the House Meeting Fight when she came upstairs after and said "I'm sorry you're having a bad game." (Which is a hilarious, totally-Sam quote.)

Like, that should have been a Haleigh/Bayleigh blunder, but she thought of it as the opposite. She didn't take it as Haleigh lying to the House, or Bayleigh being a crazy - she took it as Tyler and Angela legitimately getting called out.

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Haleigh just asked JC what he thinks about her putting up Angela/Kaycee. JC is, of course, trying to talk her out of it.

JC should just be like, "Cool. Sounds good." Because: A. It's not him. Or Tyler, who he thinks is his closest ally. and B. The Hacker exists!

But he thinks Hayleigh's as dumb as Fessy. 

• Love 2

This season is the gift that keeps on giving when it comes to crazy people.  Kaitlyn left and a seemingly normal Rachel went nuts, Rachel got voted out and Bayleigh went mad with power and just...plain old mad.  Now we have Sam and granted Sam has already shown her crazy prior to this but now she's taking it to the next level.

2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

<rimshot>

Wait a minute - shouldn’t that be, “Nobody puts Baleigh in a corner”?  ;)

Yeah but I was trying to make the quote work and the last time I saw Dirty Dancing was when it first came out and I think I was about ten years old at the time...I guess that is enough excuses...

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Haleigh just asked JC what he thinks about her putting up Angela/Kaycee. JC is, of course, trying to talk her out of it.

The way he talks I don't understand how his game isn't buried by now. It's so obvious who he is protecting and who he wants targeted.

• Love 8

And now Faysal doesn't want to "play this stupid ass game anymore". Because Rockstar keeps dogging his steps (?) and because Haleigh needs to stop trusting Scottie. 

Oh, God, Faysal wants to call Scottie up so that the three of them can talk. I never get any sleep on Thursday nights.

3 minutes ago, Cutty said:

The way he talks I don't understand how his game isn't buried by now. It's so obvious who he is protecting and who he wants targeted.

All of them are talking to Haleigh like she is the dumbest person in the world. She's not bright, but come on, people, she is not an absolute moron! "I think you should nominate...hmmm...Rockstar and...can you nominate Haleigh? Is that possible? If so, then do that."

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 9
41 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Ha ha! Tyler, You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - the most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never rely on an unstable narcissist as an ally in Big Brother!"

But unstable narcissists are like 95% of the cast every season. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Tyler asked straight out whether he was going to be put up as an initial nominee for eviction or if he's going to be backdoored. Trying to figure out when to use his App.

Seems a little too obvious. Especially considering they were reminded of the App recently, and they know it's a Cloud (not clear, but can be read into) because Production can't be professionals for one whole season. Oh, and he told Sam and then left her to go bananas all over this House. 

You keep minions to get exactly this type of information!

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
Just now, mooses said:

Seems a little too obvious. Especially considering they were reminded of the App recently, and they know it's a Cloud (not clear, but can be read into) because Production can't be professionals for one whole season. Oh, and he told Sam and then left her to go bananas all over this House. 

Tyler pitched the backdoor option a little harder because he won't have the Veto to save him, only potentially the Hacker power. Haleigh then added: "Or I don't put you up at all."

I'm actually a little impressed with Haleigh's talk with Tyler. Some of it is messy and unneeded but some of it was really good and levelheaded about how now the two of them are targets for each other and that's just how it goes and hey, you basically ignored me for awhile recently and it hurt. 

Haleigh keeps going on and on about how much she loves Scottie. If they're not coming back to get engaged on the show two seasons from now...

Also, Faysal is lurking outside the HoH room, waiting for the door to open so he can bound back in and jump on the bed next to Haleigh.

• Love 5

Didn't Tyler accuse Bayleigh of lying about having a power the other day?  Then he told Sam about his power (which he has had for weeks).  That probably didn't go over so well with her in her current state of mind.

• Love 3

Haleigh is totally right in wanting to target Tyler. She doesn't even know all the connections he has, but she knows it's best for her game and a Big Move that would be respected by the Jury.

I'd pretty much personally rather anyone else go, but respect to her for realizing what needs to get done.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 13
23 minutes ago, mooses said:

But he thinks Hayleigh's as dumb as Fessy. 

JC thinks everybody but himself is dumb.

23 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

and Bayleigh went mad with power and just...plain old mad. 

And Bay left with power unfortunately for her.

I wouldn't put it past Production to tell Tyler not to use his power until the veto ceremony so one out of three apps is used correctly.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's still rare to tell someone that you're backdooring them. It works out for Tyler, but it's still pretty weird.

What about Tyler out and out telling Haleigh that if she does put him up, she should backdoor him because that way he had less of a chance to come off the block? You'd think that would set off some alarms. 

• Love 9
Just now, vb68 said:

I wouldn't put it past Production to tell Tyler not to use his power until ceremony so one out of three apps is used correctly.

Maybe Big Brother will go full-Probst and get absolutely giddy at players making mistakes. They can create a full Haunted House of Power Apps.

• Love 6
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

"Don't throw me into the briar patch, please!"

Even Haleigh has to be suspicious about this shit, right?

I am going to be so fucking sad if she isn't. I lost count of how many times he said to backdoor him in the last five minutes but it was a damned good amount. 

• Love 3

Haleigh/Tyler's one-on-one in a nutshell:

Haleigh: "I'm not playing Scottie."
Tyler: "I believe you. Backdoor me."
Haleigh: "Okay but I'm not playing Scottie."
Tyler: "I get it. I think I'm better suited to the backdoor."
Haleigh: "I might not put you up. You don't like me because you think I'm playing Scottie but I'm not."
Tyler: "Okay. But about this backdoor..."

• Love 10