Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, Callaphera said:

I hope Haleigh invites Scottie for an overnight and Brett for an overnight and not Faysal. Or, if she has to, he can go last. And she can decide to have a sleepover downstairs with Rockstar that night instead of staying in the HoH room. 

She's probably so relieved she doesn't have to worry about him sneaking peeks over the communal shower while "talking game" for a week.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Has he actually done this? 

Last night he was awfully close to the shower stall while she was in it. He was talking votes or something. Close enough that she was like, "Take a step back." He claimed he couldn't see anything, but he's preeeeetty tall.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, zorak said:

More wallowing from Sam:  "I feel like I'm going crazy.  Like I make up a bunch of stuff in my head and it's not real."

Angela and Kaycee are talking about how Sam would be an easy target for Haleigh to get out without getting blood on her hands.  But Angela says that Faysal will be pushing to get rid of one of the guys.

Pretty much everything she’s been bent about has been made up in her head; her perceptions are incorrect yet she insists on clinging to them. Between her ongoing ridiculousness about the game and some things she’s said about how she sees herself at different times, she’s messed up. 

Her self-induced trauma tonight over finding out what was happening was her freaking over a unanimous vote. Everyone agreeing should’ve made her happy because no one was being blindsided; instead, she found a way to make it a problem and make it all about her instead of the person booted. She’s looking very much like a covert narcissist (or maybe she just wants the DR to increase her meds again until she’s out of there).

43 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

BB is such an insane show.  Haleigh was heaving with pain and guilt over making moves and hurting others.  What does she do?  Fights for, and wins, the next HoH.  

Q for y'all:  While Sam is nutso and an annoyance, would it not be smart to carry her?  Don't you want a weak opponent for F3?

Being HOH was the only way she could guarantee her own safety, which was a necessity after her idiocy of throwing herself on the Hacker sword for Bayleigh. 

In 19 seasons, Haleigh’s the first to have me thinking CBS might want to look at raising the minimum age to 25; she’s proving the chatter about 18-24 are still kids these days with 25 being the new 18. 

45 minutes ago, zenithwit said:

Kaycee, Angela & JC talking about some convoluted plan to get Haleigh to put up Sam , win the Hacker and replace whoever is sitting next to Sam with Rockstar.  Hopefully Haleigh takes notes on who L4 + JC want her to put up and do the opposite.  But... I don't have a lot of confidence there.

That they think Haleigh’s going to be influenced by their suggestions is an amazingly impressive display of audacity. 

Damn it. I just realized that with Haleigh as HoH, we're going to be listening to her Darth Vader style breathing all week.

1 minute ago, mooses said:

Last night he was awfully close to the shower stall while she was in it. Enough that she was like, "Take a step back." He claimed he couldn't see anything, but he's preeeeetty tall.

That's fucking gross. I hate that it happens most seasons. As if I didn't have enough reasons to call him a creeper...

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Okay yeah, changed my mind. I hope Haleigh doesn't let Faysal have a sleepover in the HoH room at all this week. 

Seriously! I think he already asked to sleep there and she denied him. And then he said to keep the door unlocked. And she denied him again. She wants the first night to herself.

The way he acts in the House towards her - I wouldn't want anything to do with him in the real world if I were her.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5

Oh please Scottie, walk in now ! 
Fessy's idea is to put up Angela and KayCee and backdoor Tyler. Not what JC suggested. Hay says she is thinking Sam and KC. Says Angela is not coming after her. Fessy says if you have the opportunity would you BD Tyler. YES ! 
Says he could go home on her HOH ( if they dont win hacker).

Just now, Callaphera said:

Faysal: "I really like you."
Haleigh: "...Thank you."
Faysal: "Thank you? Did you just say thank you?"

That reminds me of that awesome bit where women respond to strangers paying them compliments with, "Thanks, I know." Just to watch the strangers go INSANE. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, missyb said:

Fessy's idea is to put up Angela and KayCee and backdoor Tyler. Not what JC suggested. Hay says she is thinking Sam and KC. Says Angela is not coming after her.

Ugh.  Haleigh why Sam?  Maybe if she begs to go up I guess.  But didn't Haleigh learn anything during Angela's HoH?  Oh that's why I have low expectations again...

Just now, Cutty said:

Fes doesn't seem that keen on Sam as a nom.

Haleigh has a terrible read on Angela. How it's not obvious that her and Tyler are aligned is beyond me. 

"She was just really friendly with me, so we're probably cool. After all, it's not like I have how she acted with Bayleigh before she put Bayleigh up as evidence of how Angela acts, right?"

• Love 4
54 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

I think they are mad that For the very first time she didn’t do what they told her to do.

guess what, if you want to count on someone’s vote, put in the work. Barely talking to them except to tell them how to vote doesn’t cut it. Their arrogance and insistence on pinning the Hacker on Bay is what made Sam feel alone and expendable. Frankly, Sam wasn’t wrong based on what we are seeing now.

Oh Sam does this all by herself.  They talk to her, she knew their plan! No one tells Sam what to do.  They discuss strategy with her.   She said she wasn’t going to tell anyone how she was voting, she always does that.    The sad, put upon act is just that, an act.  Not a calculated game maneuver but rather her way of being and I believe it is the same in real life.  

32 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Damn it. I just realized that with Haleigh as HoH, we're going to be listening to her Darth Vader style breathing all week.

That's fucking gross. I hate that it happens most seasons. As if I didn't have enough reasons to call him a creeper...

So Hayleigh is the breather!  Egad.  

Edited by Wings
  • Love 2
49 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Haleigh to Angela: "And Tyler is just an innocent little baby."

I. Don't. Get. It.

His stance of knowing nothing about BB is working well!  

Since I am petty and bitchy, I kind of want to figure out a way to sneak into the house, find Angela, and tell her “well, Hayleigh once again decided to be relevant. And you are no longer relevant. Have fun sucking up.”

It’s entirely possible I have an irrational dislike for Angela. Mainly because however she ends up placing this season, I already see her interviews at the finale: “I didn’t like anyone, it was so hard for me to pretend I liked them, they were all just so lame”.  I’m willing to place bets on this one.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

It’s entirely possible I have an irrational dislike for Angela. Mainly because however she ends up placing this season, I already see her interviews at the finale: “I didn’t like anyone, it was so hard for me to pretend I liked them, they were all just so lame”.  I’m willing to place bets on this one.

But Bay already gave that exit interview down to the last letter.  Bay would have to sue Angela for copyright infringement.

Okay Tyler.  Stay cool and save that power app for the veto ceremony if needed.

• Love 5

So going along with the Tech theme- I don't think they are going to have a Jury Competition to return. I think they are going to have a rewind or reset week. And call it like the "Delete" week or "Virus" Week or something to go with the Tech theme- and you have to redo the week because it was erased

• Love 2
1 minute ago, SiobhanJW said:

So going along with the Tech theme- I don't think they are going to have a Jury Competition to return. I think they are going to have a rewind or reset week. And call it like the "Delete" week or "Virus" Week or something to go with the Tech theme- and you have to redo the week because it was erased

I agree. I think Julie gave away too much information to Bayleigh for there to be a battle back.

• Love 3

Oh !!!! Now Fessy says if he wins, you know who is going up? Oh no you don't. You will not. Not if I win Hacker. When I win HOH. He is trying to pit us against each other. 

Talk about a little Maneater.

Faysal wants Scottie on the block now that he knows what Scottie told Haleigh last night (fucking Haleigh needs to learn how to keep her mouth shut). She is absolutely 100% refusing to put him up and going as far as demanding that Fessy not put him up with the Hacker power or when he wins HoH. Faysal is Not Happy about this. 

Go Scottie. Choose Scottie.

Rockstar and Haleigh are talking. Haleigh is keeping Tyler for the back door. Angela is definitely a nom, possibly Kaycee. 

• Love 1

Haleigh to Rockstar: "JC's going to be a problem. For sure."

YAAAAAS!

It's either Angela next to Sam or Kaycee next to Sam this week, Tyler as the back door according to what Haleigh is telling Rockstar. 

• Love 2

C'mon Rockstar, talk Haleigh into putting Kaycee/Angela up. Putting up Sam would be such a waste of an HoH when you can chip away a little at the other side's numbers and take out an athletic HG at the same time. 

• Love 3
Just now, zenithwit said:

Haleigh just confirmed that she heard the audience gasp when she voted out Bayleigh.  So that was a production screw up.

Well, as Vegas noted, if the audience doesn't follow your instructions, what are you supposed to do?

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I'm going with "reboot."  Something I have done endless times over years past with my old crappy computer.

7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Haleigh to Rockstar: "JC's going to be a problem. For sure."

YAAAAAS!

It's either Angela next to Sam or Kaycee next to Sam this week, Tyler as the back door according to what Haleigh is telling Rockstar. 

That's crazy because ... this:

3 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

It's best case scenario for Level 6 if only one of them is on the block. They can pull them off either via the Hacker or Veto. 

It would be so funny if Sam's meltdown insanity by sticking up for Bay would lead to Hay making a mistake with her noms this way.  Sam, even when betraying L6, helps them kind of thing.

• Love 3

Why is JC never an option to go on the block?

Haleigh putting Sam on the block could be a fatal mistake, and with the hacker in play you could be looking at final noms of Sam/Fes.

• Love 8

Rockstar keeps telling Haleigh to talk to Sam and see if Sam will promise not to put up Haleigh or Rockstar if she wins another HoH. If Sam agrees, Haleigh won't put up Sam.

Sam, on the other hand, is still talking (sometimes jokingly, sometimes it's hard to tell) about self-evicting. 

So this should go well.

Brockstar alert: Rockstar likes Brett now because he made cookies. And because when Haleigh outed herself as the Hacker, Rockstar realized that she had to stop "blaming this kid" for everything. And y'know, the cookies.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Why is JC never an option to go on the block?

Haleigh putting Sam on the block could be a fatal mistake, and with the hacker in play you could be looking at final noms of Sam/Fes.

Shhhhhh

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Irishsecra said:

I really don’t understand why Tyler and Kaycee are so mad at Sam. It was 6 to 1. Since when can’t someone throw a sympathy vote. She was obviously beyond upset. This is what happens when you take someone for granted and barely talk to them.

Because two things happened with that vote which shouldn’t have happened:

1. L4 wanted another blindside vote, with Hay and Fessy voting in the minority.  Scottie clued in Hay and Fessy on how the House vote was leaning, however, resulting in Hay and Fessy changing their votes accordingly.  So Angela and Tyler (and maybe Kaycee too) are very irritated with Scottie now; he deprived them of an opportunity to drive a wedge between Pinky and the Hay/Fessy pair - essentially destroying the last remnants of the Hive alliance.
  2. Tyler, Angela, and Kaycee had each impressed upon Sam the necessity of evicting Bae by framing it as a vote to keep Bae this week was a vote to put Tyler (Sam’s supposed best House ally) in jeopardy next week - so Sam’s VTE Pinky is basically seen as a choice by Sam to put her relationship with Bae over her relationship with Tyler.  Not to mention - if Fayleigh hadn’t flipped their vote to go with the House, Sam’s vote defection would’ve put Bae’s eviction within two flipped Votes (Scottie and JC) of failure.

1 hour ago, PhoneCop said:

Open your eyes, look up now at Camera 3...

(cue Bae...)

I’m just a victim,

No Block reprieve for me.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Faysal to JC: "Who do you think flipped on Rockstar?"

Still. He's still trying to figure this out. 

Who was crying and upset to see Bay go, Sparky?  The basket case in your arms an hour after the vote perhaps?

• Love 3
Just now, Wings said:

Who was crying and upset to see Bay go, Sparky?  The basket case in your arms an hour after the vote perhaps?

I think he was talking about the one odd vote for Kaitlyn to stay earlier in the season. 

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Well, as Vegas noted, if the audience doesn't follow your instructions, what are you supposed to do?

I always assumed that Julie/Production controlled the audio so they could only hear the studio when they allowed it.

I guess I was giving Big Brother too much credit as usual. 

• Love 1

Hay is getting ready to talk to Sam!! 
She asks Sam if she won an HOH next week, would she put her up? 
Sam says, do you want me to say no? Hay says, I never know where your head is at. I think everyone is making fun of me. I really would have changed places with RS or Bay. 
You dont want me to put you up, I wont. There done . Shake hands. 
Hay is a little speechless.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, missyb said:

Hay is getting ready to talk to Sam!! 
She asks Sam if she won an HOH next week, would she put her up? 
Sam says, do you want me to say no? Hay says, I never know where your head is at. I think everyone is making fun of me. I really would have changed places with RS or Bay. 
You dont want me to put you up, I wont. There done . Shake hands. 
Hay is a little speechless.

Me too. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, mooses said:

I always assumed that Julie/Production controlled the audio so they could only hear the studio when they allowed it.

I guess I was giving Big Brother too much credit as usual. 

When Julie is actively conversing with the HGs as they cast their votes, her mic has to be open for the HG to hear her - so if the audience behind Julie makes a racket loud enough for the mic to pick up, the HG will hear the audience as well.  And I have to say - tonight’s audience vocal reactions to the Votes were some of the loudest I can immediately recall ever hearing.

• Love 6