Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I wish I didn't have a favorite this season like I did the past few seasons. It was nice and relaxing. Maybe it's good for my blood pressure for Tyler to leave (I don't actually mean that). Haha. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 3

Sounds like it was some version of How Bad Do You Want It? Scottie apparently won $5k.

ETA: Prize/Punishment. I think I need more coffee. You'd think four cups would be enough.

Edited by Callaphera

So Angela threw away $5k to save Tyler? Bah. 

Angela: "And I said to Tyler, I don't want the Insta-Grammy thing."

Costume punishment confirmed. Heh. (It sounds like a costume punishment anyway.)

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

So Angela threw away $5k to save Tyler? Bah. 

She can’t really afford another number lost, so I understand her winning. 

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 4
Just now, Ceeg said:

She can’t really afford another number lost, so I understand her winning. 

Oh I get it. I just wanted Tyler still on the block. 

I wonder if this means that Vegas was wrong. I mean, it could still be a ball balancing thing and then prize/punishment when you drop but you'd think Vegas would have called it the prize/punishment comp?

• Love 1

Oh I get it. I just wanted Tyler still on the block. 

Well, now Bayleigh or Scottie are going on the block. Hopefully, it's Bayleigh because I kind of need to see the look on her face when she's blindsided with the fact that she spoke too much and screwed herself.

• Love 16
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Well, now Bayleigh or Scottie are going on the block. Hopefully, it's Bayleigh because I kind of need to see the look on her face when she's blindsided with the fact that she spoke too much and screwed herself.

I guess that means Angela and Bayleigh are having a girly sleepover in the HoH room tonight before she shoves the knife in Bayleigh's back.

Angela: "I don't know who I'm going to put up now." BAYLEIGH! BAYLEIGH! BAYLEIGH! Maybe if I say it enough, I can psychic it to her across the feeds.

• Love 8
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Scottie is bordering on being my BEC, but I still want Bayleigh up because the feeds after the veto ceremony will be fire. 

• Love 4

HA! Tyler got the "granny panties" punishment. Well, if he's not on the block at least he'll have a ridiculous costume.

ETA: Or Brett got it. Damn it, these guys talk so damned fast and about everything all at once. All I know for sure is that Angela got the Veto, Scottie created drama with his $5k prize and trying for the Veto, and someone is gonna have to wear granny panties. Oh, and Rockstar lost again.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

If so it's clear that the house has ZERO idea of Tyler & Kaycee's F2. And I would also imagine that the show would finally have to show that they have had a F2 deal since the 2nd day. 

Wait, they just made a F2 last week, didn't they? That's what I read.

Angela's, "I gave up $5000 for what, to save Tyler?" had me howling. And then Kaycee saying how everyone will know they're together now and Angela's like 'I don't know," and Kaycee's just like come on lol. I don't understand why Kaycee and Angela seemed to be freaking out. This is exactly what they wanted. 

Watch Scottie get BDed. Ugh, this week could've been SO good dammit!

Wait, apparently Tyler is pissed because someone made Scottie swear on a bible and now Angela is hugging him and telling him he won't go up. OK then!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

HA! Tyler got the "granny panties" punishment. Well, if he's not on the block at least he'll have a ridiculous costume.

Actually, it sounds like Brett got the punishment while Tyler won a trip. 

• Love 1

Rockstar: "I'm sorry."
Bayleigh: "For what?!"
Rockstar: "I wanted to win it for you guys."
Bayleigh: "Who's blaming you?"
Rockstar: "No one. I just wanted to win it for you guys."
Bayleigh: "You don't need to apologize."

How about I WANTED TO TAKE MYSELF OFF THE BLOCK? Nope, Rockstar wanted to win it for her team. Whatever. Go be a gray cloud somewhere else, Rockstar. Stop raining on everyone's parade.

• Love 3

Bayleigh looks pretty morose.  I think she's figured out that her power makes her a prime target.  Now JC is selling the party line to B/RS/H.  Don't know the details, but I just heard him discussing what to say to the other side with Angela and Kaycee.  Its annoying that we have to wait until Wed to find out the exact details of what happened.

6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I need Bayleigh to have a Queen-sized meltdown and then for RS to walk in with a bitchface and say "lower your voice."

That would just be gold.

• Love 10

Scottie is telling Angela and Tyler (who apparently knew this) that Bayleigh made him swear something on the Bible and that's why he was playing so hard in the Veto? Scottie actually seems a little upset about it and Angela was calling the Bible swearing fucked up.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Wait, apparently Tyler is pissed because someone made Scottie swear on a bible and now Angela is hugging him and telling him he won't go up. OK then!

I thought he was bringing it up because Bayleigh was the one that did it (I'm pretty sure I remember hearing her say that she had Scottie swear on the Bible about the Swaggy vote) but then Scottie said it was Rachel.  Angela just said, "Justice will be served."

Just now, Callaphera said:

Scottie is telling Angela and Tyler (who apparently knew this) that Bayleigh made him swear something on the Bible and that's why he was playing so hard in the Veto? Scottie actually seems a little upset about it and Angela was calling the Bible swearing fucked up.

Did he say Bayleigh?  That's who I thought Tyler was taking aim at with that comment but then I thought Scottie said it was Rachel.

Angela asking Scottie if someone was putting thoughts into Scottie's head that he was going to be backdoored.  He said someone told him it was an option.  She said whoever told him that is not to be trusted.

Scottie is either a really good actor or he's really bummed out about what's been happening in the house this week. I can't tell. 

I tbink Scottie is half acting/half bummed out- he really thought someone took him off the block so that he couldn't play in the Veto. 

Also- I will be the first to say that Operation Make Scottie my Best Friend was a stupid plan. But apparently it is not. Haha. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Did he say Bayleigh?  That's who I thought Tyler was taking aim at with that comment but then I thought Scottie said it was Rachel.

I heard Bayleigh but to be fair, I'm listening to quad cam with both sides of the headphones on.

It sounds like it wasn't "balancing a ball" but the rolling the ball along the ramp/catch it before it falls comp and it sounds like Scottie and maybe Rockstar were in direct sunlight while others were more in the shade?

ETA: I think Rachel is being blamed for the hinky vote last week/in previous votes but Bayleigh is being blamed for the swearing on the Bible stuff.

Edited by Callaphera
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, it sounds like Tyler let Angela keep the veto instead of taking it himself. And Brett's pissed because Tyler took Brett's trip instead of the POV or the 5K.

Oh wow. I would be pissed if I was Angela and Brett.

3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Yea, it was obvious that they wanted it to be Bayleigh but then Scottie said it was Rachel. It was kind of hilarious.

So, Scottie is now gonna fully join L4 as a minion and most likely Bay is gone this week, so it'll be 7 again RS/Faysal/Haleigh. Boring! I'm gonna need Faysal and Haleigh to start winning some fucking HOHs already!

• Love 2

If Angela was an ice princess/bitch/she-devil/mean girl/whatever she wouldn’t have hugged Scottie out of compassion for his apparent distress. I hope CBS shows this. This demonization of Angela is misplaced, in my opinion. Sure, she has her catty moments but she’s been fiercely loyal so far and I think she genuinely cares about Tyler, Kaycee and Sam.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 5

Scottie doesn't seem very happy with his alliance because they keep throwing his name out. Angela's confirming that they never did.

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Scottie is either a really good actor or he's really bummed out about what's been happening in the house this week. I can't tell. 

I think he's half and half. 

So, Brett/JC talking. Brett really does seem pissed. He's not happy that he keeps "getting fucked".

Guys. Do you think we could get Brett blindsiding HIS OWN ALLIANCE? He could vote to take out his best friend, Rockstar! 

• Love 2

With Tyler (presumably) coming off the block, it makes the Hacker's vote nullification a lot less powerful.  I think RS is probably safe this week and whoever goes up in Tyler's place is toast.

• Love 1

I'm laughing my ass off at the fact that Angela, who is the most emotionless, cold person in that house, got up, sat next to Scottie, and started rubbing his back.  It probably killed her to do that.

Angela rubs Scottie.png

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Scottie seems like he may have hit that wall in the game where you just lose your shit and realize that everything was a lie. 

So he'll join an alliance of 6 people that he'll be at the bottom off full of people who have wanted him BDed most weeks lol. But I mean the other side doesn't actually want him either so.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

So he'll join an alliance of 6 people that he'll be at the bottom off full of people who have wanted him BDed most week lol. But I mean the other side doesn't actually want him either so.

Yeah he’s between a rock and a hard place. He could attempt to play both sides and throw comps until only one side is left. I’m not sure what other options he has. 

• Love 2

The poor kid is suffering from heat exhaustion, still butthurt about the Steve vote, upset about having to swear on a Bible and paranoid because he was having the finger pointed at him as the Hacker and because he thought he was going to be the backdoor target.

I want to give Scottie a hug. Someone in that house hug him for me.

• Love 4

Ok, so it sounds like the placements were: Rockstar, Kaycee, Brett, Angela, Scottie, and Tyler in first place. Brett has a punishment, Angela has the veto, Scottie has 5K, and Tyler got the trip. No idea what Kaycee or Rockstar have. 

JC is telling Brett to calm the fuck down. Brett is snapping at JC, telling him he is calm, he's not throwing a bitch fit in public, and that he's not going to be happy no matter how many times JC says to get over it. JC is completely dismissing Brett's feelings about it. Brett is a smart guy; he understands that this is all good for his alliance, but he didn't see the purpose in Tyler taking HIS trip and not something else (veto or the money) and he's allowed to seethe about it since it just happened.

Fuck off JC. You're an asshole.

• Love 12

So, I am gathering that Brett is pissed because Tylers not taking away the veto gives up their alliance and makes Tyler no longer have an in with the other side. It will be obvious that Tyler has something with Angela et al that he took Hawaii over the veto. 

And, he is pissed he has to wear a dumb outfit. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, TimWil said:

If Angela was an ice princess/bitch/she-devil/mean girl/whatever she wouldn’t have hugged Scottie out of compassion for his apparent distress. I hope CBS shows this. This demonization of Angela is misplaced, in my opinion. Sure, she has her catty moments but she’s been fiercely loyal so far and I think she genuinely cares about Tyler, Kaycee and Sam.

I think her treatment of Rachel shows how fiercely loyal she is not.

• Love 9
Just now, missyb said:

So, I am gathering that Brett is pissed because Tylers not taking away the veto gives up their alliance and makes Tyler no longer have an in with the other side. It will be obvious that Tyler has something with Angela et al that he took Hawaii over the veto. 

And, he is pissed he has to wear a dumb outfit. 

Well, he's not wrong. Fessy/Haleigh/Rockstar were already speculating about Brett/Angela working together, but now they think Tyler has a deal with Angela. Tyler needed to take the veto, point blank. He shouldn't have been an idiot. Of all times to do this, he could have won the veto and didn't.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I want to give Scottie a hug. Someone in that house hug him for me.

Angela gave him a nice hug and rubbed his back.

I would live if Brett is the downfall of L4. He really should be pissed about all this. Tyler not saving him last week, Tyler taking a prize from him and giving him a costume, Tyler not taking the veto therefore making Angela expose the alliance. 

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

so it'll be 7 again RS/Faysal/Haleigh. Boring!

But super hilarious nonetheless! Those three will never get it. And watch RS be super guilty that she stayed.

15 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, it sounds like Tyler let Angela keep the veto instead of taking it himself. And Brett's pissed because Tyler took Brett's trip instead of the POV or the 5K.

As much as I'm on Team Tyler, he messed up there. That really wasn't cool.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

5 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

I think her treatment of Rachel shows how fiercely loyal she is not.

She’s fiercely loyal to the ones she CARES about, like Tyler, Sam and Kaycee. I doubt she ever particularly cared about Rachel, for good reason.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It honestly makes no sense to me why Tyler would do that.

Seriously. You always take the Veto for yourself, no matter what alliances and side hustles you have going. ALWAYS.

• Love 11

So it sounds like we have the possibility for another epic post-veto ceremony Monday. It won’t be as good as the Kaitlyn meltdown (nothing could), but Bayleigh is not gonna lay down quietly like Swaggy did. And I am here for it. Especially since I expect Angela to be as bitchy about it as possible. 

I’m just gonna need RS/Fessy or Hayleigh to win the next HOH, please. Let’s keep this rollercoaster going!

• Love 10