Type keyword(s) to search

Season 20: Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Rachel going to talk to Bay again. What does she think this is accomplishing?

She's hoping conversation #6 (no joke; this is number six) will change Bayleigh's target, I'm pretty sure.

Ok, girl. It'll just change to YOU.

• Love 1

Oh, look! It's time for my annual "the HoH has no real power" rant.

Yeah, so the HoH gets to nominate two people for eviction. And they get to name a replacement nominee if they get pulled off the block. They get to pick Have Nots. Aaaand that's as far as the HoH's "power" extends. Sure, they get a cushy private bedroom and en suite bathroom, they get their snacks and booze and a letter from home (and now shitty cookies from Pop TV). But that's it. No extra power, no need to kowtow to them - at least until after Veto but even then, if you feel secure enough in your safety, you're all good.

Oh, and the HoH gets to read aloud from the index cards that Big Brother gives them for comps and shit. 

In conclusion: the HoH has, like, next to no power. The HGs have more this week because Bayleigh can't even break a tie because they have an uneven amount of votes. Stop kissing the HoH's ass. Stop asking them how to vote or what to do with the Veto. Take back the power, HGs!

Okay, that was less ranty than I expected but it's also because I'm shoving pizza in my mouth and that always makes me happier than it should. Mmm, pizza.

• Love 9

Sam the Pious asking Brett to talk about his biggest heartbreak. This is why Sam the Pious sucks. You don't ask someone who just got nominated and is the likely target to get evicted barring a do-or-die veto win about the time his heart was shattered into a million pieces. Jesus. 

• Love 7

Bayleigh says her future husband has no idea what he's getting himself into because she's a brat.  So does that mean Swaggy isn't her future husband?

• Love 5

There is lots of talk in HOH about babies.  Is this a sign that Bayleigh finally got her period? I can't see her being into talking about babies if she's worried she's pregnant

So, I knew Kaitlyn's eviction would be some sort of turning point: either some new crazy would rise, or this week would be totally boring and calm.

I never expected the crazy to come from Rachel.

2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Rachel goes up to HOH, doesn't stay long, leaves and then Bayleigh tells her to come back later.  Don't encourage her!

Let's be real; until it gets on Bayleigh's nerves, you know she is basking in the attention. 

Just now, zorak said:

Bayleigh says her future husband has no idea what he's getting himself into because she's a brat.  So does that mean Swaggy isn't her future husband?

I know Bayleigh's talked a little about Swaggy, but she's also talked about future relationships and future plans, none of which have included Swaggy half the time. So I think the magic between them will die when they're outside of the house together. She doesn't seem to see an actual future with him. She talks about babies and marriage a lot, but I don't feel like it's necessarily with him. 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

She's hoping conversation #6 (no joke; this is number six) will change Bayleigh's target, I'm pretty sure.

Ok, girl. It'll just change to YOU.

Thank for keeping track. Haha. 

Rachel is telling Kaycee that Sam came up to her and told her, "This is the moment you've been waiting for!" after being nominated or something along those lines.  

Rachel says, "Now I think I might be delusional and just run around the house and go wheeeeeee!"

• Love 5
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Rachel is telling Kaycee that Sam came up to her and told her, "This is the moment you've been waiting for!" after being nominated or something along those lines.  

Wtf? Stop trying to act like the women being in positions of danger is some sort of strengthening experience, as though their characters need remedying, Sam.

• Love 10

I just can't believe Bayleigh blabbed about her power app to Rachel of all people. Hell, Angela would have been better. 

You know, they should just give the check to Tyler already. Even though, he is production's favorite. He is playing smarter game than all these other idiots. 

1031.gif

• Love 3

Rachel admits she told Bayleigh she would be ok with going up if that's what Bayleigh had to do but that she told her multiple times that she really didn't want to go up.  Well, buttercup, you did volunteer yourself.  She blames Bayleigh's talk with JC on the fact that she's on the block and he isn't.

• Love 3

Rachel asking Kaycee how does it make sense that Bayleigh said she wants Scottie, Rockstar, JC, and Brett out of the house but she puts Rachel up on the block.  She's also annoyed that Bayleigh thinks Rachel would go home if she's on the block against Scottie.

Bay telling Hay that Fessy is mad that Hay hasn't fucked him after he used the veto on her.

Hay: Well I made it clear to him that I wasn't going to drop everyone just for him.

Bay: But you need to show him some special affection.

Ugh. Bay sucks.

• Love 21

Oh brother.  Bayleigh just told Haleigh that she doesn't need to drop everyone but she thinks Haleigh should show Faysal some special, grateful attention.

She says that Faysal deserves some special attention because if Swaggy did that for her, she'd be up his ass.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, TwistedandBored said:

I don't think Tyler is a nice guy but he sure is playing better than all the others. 

Obviously we're all different, but what makes you say Tyler isn't nice? He hasn't done anything cruel that I can think of.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Why does everyone here hate Scottie? I feel like I literally didn't see him on the feeds even once last week lol. And he had my fave HOH week so far, what with his blunt-ness and actually putting up the two people he wanted out.

I think he's too similar to Ian. I don't mind that he went for Winston and Brett, but I didn't like that he did so on behalf of "his alliance," when the dude wasn't IN the actual alliance on the other side of the house AND the alliance he was referring to was actively falling apart when he decided to pledge his undying support to it. It's such an Ian dogmatic approach that drives me nuts. He's been very sweet with Haleigh and he is much more charming than Ian, who was just awful, but I really dislike people who lock into that black and white mindset, ESPECIALLY when his alliance is so bullshit. If this was something like him and a bunch of others forming an outright alliance, I would understand it more, but that wasn't the case here. So it bugged me. 

When he isn't HoH, though, he's harmless enough. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Oh brother.  Bayleigh just told Haleigh that she doesn't need to drop everyone but she thinks Haleigh should show Faysal some special, grateful attention.

She says that Faysal deserves some special attention because if Swaggy did that for her, she'd be up his ass.

Bayleigh is really disappointing me this week. This is just gross. Haleigh owes Fessy absolutely nothing. He used the veto on her on his own accord. If Haleigh decides to show Fessy any attention, he'll just take it the wrong way and assume that he should propose to her on the spot or something.

• Love 13

Why does everyone here hate Scottie? I feel like I literally didn't see him on the feeds even once last week lol. And he had my fave HOH week so far, what with his blunt-ness and actually putting up the two people he wanted out.

Theoretically, he's on my shit list for getting Winston out. But in practice, he's too cute with Haleigh for me to be mad. 

• Love 2

Jeez, Haleigh can't win either way. Either she's disrespecting herself or not giving a creepy guy enough "special" attention.

That's disgusting. Bayleigh, you suck.

• Love 18
1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Obviously we're all different, but what makes you say Tyler isn't nice? He hasn't done anything cruel that I can think of.

There is just a lot of little things he has done over the weeks that made me side eye him that is all. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Cutty said:

I don't think Haleigh is into Faysal at all. She likes having him as a meat shield but they have terrible chemistry. 

After he took her off the block with the veto that’s the most affection I’ve seen her give him. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

Haleigh might leave this house with a complex.

I hope she seriously rethinks getting an apartment with Bayleigh like she was talking about a few hours earlier.

She's much better off without Bay's influence.

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Bay telling Hay that Fessy is mad that Hay hasn't fucked him after he used the veto on her.

Hay: Well I made it clear to him that I wasn't going to drop everyone just for him.

Bay: But you need to show him some special affection.

Ugh. Bay sucks.

While that's terrible, it sure does make you wonder what happened in Bayleigh's life to make her think of that sort of thing. I sort of feel for her if that's where she is coming from. 

• Love 9

JC is up in HOH telling Bayleigh that he thinks Faysal's gameplay is weak.  I missed what he told her before that.

Now he's telling her how Faysal pulled him into the storage room and said, "You're welcome." because he was telling JC that JC didn't go on the block thanks to Faysal.

3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

While that's terrible, it sure does make you wonder what happened in Bayleigh's life to make her think of that sort of thing. I sort of feel for her if that's where she is coming from. 

I'm not sure anything happened in Bay's life for her to think that sort of thing. I think that Bay sort of has some jealousy issues with Fessy (as seen by her angry reaction to using the veto) and thinks Fessy is a hot piece of meat, and thinks Haleigh is a hussy for not giving in to him. Sam thought a similar thing last week, and we saw that Sam also was ready to jump into bed with Fessy.

• Love 3

Pawns are an interesting thing in BB. 

On the one hand, I don't think that you should ever volunteer to be a pawn.

On the other hand, actively making a big deal out of NOT being willing to be a pawn is such a gigantic red flag that it shocks me how no one ever picks up on it. Like when Derrick and BB19 Paul would lose their shit if anyone dared suggest that they be pawns. How does that not show you where their head is at, people?

• Love 5

Let's not forget that Bayleigh was telling Haleigh she needed to sleep in Faysal's bed really early on in the game even though Haleigh didn't want to.

• Love 3
Just now, Cutty said:

You gotta credit JC. He doesn't pussyfoot around. Had Rachel been that forceful she wouldn't be on the block. 

That's why I think that he's going to go far. You have a bunch of people who are playing laid back, and someone forceful is going to do well with them. 

2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I'm not sure anything happened in Bay's life for her to think that sort of thing. I think that Bay sort of has some jealousy issues with Fessy (as seen by her angry reaction to using the veto) and thinks Fessy is a hot piece of meat, and thinks Haleigh is a hussy for not giving in to him. Sam thought a similar thing last week, and we saw that Sam also was ready to jump into bed with Fessy.

Well, she mentioned that she was sexually assaulted when she was 17 and that it has had a big impact on her life. She framed it as how it taught her to stand up for people, but I could just as easily see it as having a negative effect on her views regarding sexuality. 

How could it NOT, ya know?

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Well, she mentioned that she was sexually assaulted when she was 17 and that it has had a big impact on her life. She framed it as how it taught her to stand up for people, but I could just as easily see it as having a negative effect on her views regarding sexuality. 

Oh wow. I missed that. I've worked with a bunch of girls who were sexually abused by relatives and many of them were blamed by their mothers. Some of them were taken away by ACS, and said things like "if I had just kept quiet I wouldn't have lost my family." This blame-the-victim culture for sexual assault is so toxic and pervasive. 

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

The irony is that Haleigh has more respect for herself than Bayleigh or Sam.  Bayleigh's attitude of quid pro quo is absolutely disgusting.  And Sam is as pious as her options are.

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Oh wow. I missed that. I've worked with a bunch of girls who were sexually abused by relatives and many of them were blamed by their mothers. Some of them were taken away by ACS, and said things like "if I had just kept quiet I wouldn't have lost my family." This blame-the-victim culture for sexual assault is so toxic and pervasive. 

Yeah, and that's the sort of vibe I was getting from her Haleigh talk. That sort of victim-blaming thing. You know, "just give him what he wants." 

• Love 2

It sounded like Sam just told Kaycee that if she wins the veto she won't use it.  She'll say that as someone who just went through this herself, she doesn't want to have to put Bayleigh through the stress of putting up a replacement nom.

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:
Ah, yes. The classic "You didn't see everything, even with the live feeds!" defense. *marks another square off on my Big Brother bingo card*

That's about what I expected. What's the over/under for how long it takes for the facade to crack? 

Bayleigh asks if you knew there was an apocalypse or plague coming, would you kill your baby? Well, that took a dark turn lol.

I'm not Team Bay, and she already has HOHitis like whoa. But my friends and I have "in the event of a zombie apocalypse" convos all the time. So I give her a pass on this one. 

• Love 2