Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week Of 6/11/2018

Jaded
  • Start Topic

On 6/14/2018 at 11:41 AM, Wings said:

I love you! 

I never watched Mad Men and don't know much about him but I looked!   I know more now.  :>

You are going to love this.

On 6/14/2018 at 12:32 PM, backformore said:

Maybe Sunny could spill a cup of coffee all over Meghan's note cards when they sit down. And apologize, but then do the same thing the next day. And the next.

She toasts to freedom, but says athletes MUST stand for the anthem, and MUST  go to the white house if asked.  Does she understand what "freedom " means?

OMG YES!  Hit twitter right now and dm that.

On 6/14/2018 at 12:18 PM, blondiec0332 said:

Meghan you stupid twit.  A nation can have borders and laws and still accept people fleeing violence into our country.  And yes you are a snowflake.  You tell us everyday when you whine about how hard it is explaining your tribe.  And not for nothing but nobody asked you to explain your tribe.  Although you have been asked to explain your positions and seem incapable or unwilling to do that.

I think her "tribe" are people that are born with a silver spoon, coddled and then speak for middle America.  She couldn't find middle America if she had specific directions.  Back to those portraits on her wall.............not one of them was a women or person of any shade other than milky white.

13 hours ago, Vanderboom said:

Jon Stewart was, at one point, a fan of her father's. I also think that this was during  Meghan's "but I'm a COOL Republican" phase.

Yes, that was when she was the new face of the GOP.  Didn't last long.

• Love 5
(edited)
On 6/13/2018 at 10:55 AM, tvaddict44 said:

Did I understand correctly about Jon Hamm's movie?  This is about grown men who play tag all day and have done so for thirty years? Why is he doing this - he's really a serious subtle actor judging from Mad Men.....  Of course they didn't really let him talk very much, so maybe there was some serious plot going on in the movie.....

Not judging from this clip shown on Kimmel:

After Mad Men ended he said he didn't want to do any "Don Draper"-type roles. Also he loves doing comedies like SNL, 30 Rock and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and the Wet Hot American Summer prequel. I love this fight between him and Christopher Meloni:
poO.gif

4JuI.gif

Love the obvious cut from the stunt double to Hamm in the bottom gif!

Edited by VCRTracking
  • Love 2