Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E04: Hospitium

Wow, 12 hrs later and nothing....anyhow,my question: Was the camp that Amy and Broussard  entered at the end of the episode the same camp that "Sawyer and family" were being held at,?  It looked similar, but it  was all shot up.

I might have missed a few minutes of the episode (damn work calls), but I thought that I was following the story line, so: did I miss a battle, was it offscreen, or was there a time jump? 

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, MDL said:

Wow, 12 hrs later and nothing....anyhow,my question: Was the camp that Amy and Broussard  entered at the end of the episode the same camp that "Sawyer and family" were being held at,?  It looked similar, but it  was all shot up.

I might have missed a few minutes of the episode (damn work calls), but I thought that I was following the story line, so: did I miss a battle, was it offscreen, or was there a time jump? 

I think they might have bugged out of the camp? That’s my take

1 hour ago, MDL said:

I think we were seeing two different timelines.

• Love 3

It looked like the Rebellion leader was ready to take off with his fellow rebels (and put the family in "jail") and the alien host to attack Seattle. Then, later, Broussard and the doctor arrived there. I don't think Snyder had the chance to activate his tracker in the woods before he was manhandled back to the camp; most likely the family (and Snyder) escaped "jail" and a fight ensued between them and the rebels, with the rebels either continuing on their way to Seattle or scatter and the family going into the woods again. Or possibly to regroup/rest and then later follow the rebels to Seattle.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Efzee said:

I don't think Snyder had the chance to activate his tracker in the woods before he was manhandled back to the camp;

He couldn't find it! 

On 5/24/2018 at 12:01 PM, Efzee said:

It looked like the Rebellion leader was ready to take off with his fellow rebels (and put the family in "jail") and the alien host to attack Seattle. Then, later, Broussard and the doctor arrived there. I don't think Snyder had the chance to activate his tracker in the woods before he was manhandled back to the camp; most likely the family (and Snyder) escaped "jail" and a fight ensued between them and the rebels, with the rebels either continuing on their way to Seattle or scatter and the family going into the woods again. Or possibly to regroup/rest and then later follow the rebels to Seattle.

I wonder if MacGregor feels that the camp has been compromised.  Hence head to Chicago and this big attack they seem to be planning.  

Still leads to the question about if the Hosts are looking to recruit new soldiers for their interstellar war -- all those people on the do not kill list  and the people being shipped up in suspended animation.  

Well they fucked that one up in record time. Although that's something I like about the show these guys are not perfect.  They are good but hot headed and impulsive. Will could be a completely over the top action hero but they manage to keep him an everyman. Katie could be useless but her fire makes her the best person to recruit and keep everyone fighting.  Will can't do that he's to cynical about war in general. He will fight but he can't bring himself to try and sell people on freedom and glory he knows better. As we saw this week Broussard is not a poeple person. He is good at bringing the paranoia though. Even Snyder is starting to find his place as the team Rap expert.

MacGregor was a control freak leading a rag tag band of rebels his days were always numbered. If it wasn't the Bowmans it would be his own second in command.  

• Love 1
On 5/24/2018 at 11:14 AM, Accidental Martyr said:
On 5/24/2018 at 9:49 AM, MDL said:

I think we were seeing two different timelines.

It definitely made me do a double take.  The preview for next week should clear things up a bit.  In that preview we see a battle and lots of screaming and running.  I think it's made to give the impression that the parents get separated from the children, but who knows.  Very curious as to how much time has passed between the battle and Broussard and Amy finding the camp.

It's a little hard to follow, still having fun trying to figure it out. The rac have been pretty tough on the  humans. I think it was in the first season, they put a bunch of humans in this chamber and they disnagrated them, it. was gruesome. And they put them in those coffin like pod things and sent them off to space. So its hard to think they were looking for allies

On 5/25/2018 at 3:59 AM, Dowel Jones said:

Left unexplained was Broussard's question about how the bad guys caught up with them so fast at the auto junkyard.

I wonder if Will and Broussard have some tracking device in them and that's why the drones never kill them.

I hope it's revealed Synder was killed in the battle or at least his duplicitous intention is exposed. I don't want to see him traveling with the family all season. 

Watching this right now. The flashbacks and the guy resembling John Locke, in the woods, are giving me serious Lost flashbacks. I wish that was still on Netflix.