Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E02: Another Day in the Diamond Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

In that these circumstances are completely unrelated to the last time we saw these people, I'm finding the disconnect rather disconcerting.  And also all fucked up.

I would've been fine spending more time on the road with Morgan and Garrett.

• Love 4
Just now, chick binewski said:

Is it? I stopped watching after the premiere because I thought the true story sounded more interesting but the show looks good. And I've been trying to watch more of McMafia but they never air reruns.

Hey, maybe this is AMC's endgame with FTWD? Just to drum up interest in their good shows?

Yeah, the acting is great, captions are necessary due to the accents and low volume. And you kind of have to suspend disbelief the same as with Moby Dick and Jaws. But yeah, it is good and the true story is wrenching as well.

• Love 1
Just now, mightysparrow said:

Why is it that so many of the people who survived have read 'The Stand'? Why does it always have to be bunch of weirdos following an even bigger weirdo?

It's as if everyone can let out their inner psychos, or they're all frustrated authors living out their bad stories.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, calliope1975 said:

Turnips are a legit plot point. Also, if any of these mofos had watched Empire of the Sun, they'd know that weevils are a perfectly fine food source.

See, I know weevils from "Master and Commander" - the lesser of two weevils.

oops, should I be paying attention?  Sounds like standard bad guy blabbing.  Oh, smug lawn chair guy is Mel.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Hear that?

The ratings in free fall.

Where is Morgan and his new friends.

I miss Travis.

So sad cause they almost had me with the John and Al characters. What did they do with them?

• Love 1
Just now, Straycat80 said:

This is so dumb. Shoot them! They are sitting ducks just sitting their in their lawn chairs. 

Well, I get it a little.  They do have a bunch of vehicles and weapons behind those smug lawn chairs.

Madison and co need some grenades or molotovs.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, raven said:

Oh for fuck's sake Luciana, how hard is it to say "there's a bunch of vehicles behind you"

Looking good for either option now.  Kid was way too clean anyway.

Called it! This kid was a secret agent for the well dressed new Negan.

• Love 4