Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

So with Lulu in need of a liver transplant and Sam apparently about to be killed off, does anyone else think that Sam will end up being the donor? If the show were at all interested in developing the next generation of characters, I would say that such a scenario would provide some good natural conflict between Danny and Rocco, but knowing this show it wouldn't milk that angle.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Steph J said:

So with Lulu in need of a liver transplant and Sam apparently about to be killed off, does anyone else think that Sam will end up being the donor? If the show were at all interested in developing the next generation of characters, I would say that such a scenario would provide some good natural conflict between Danny and Rocco, but knowing this show it wouldn't milk that angle.

I originally thought it was going to be Sam when the news of KM being fired/Sam being killed off. But since you can be a living donor, I actually now think it is going to be Sonny.

2 hours ago, nilyank said:

I originally thought it was going to be Sam when the news of KM being fired/Sam being killed off. But since you can be a living donor, I actually now think it is going to be Sonny.

I was thinking she's going to be a living donor, but then dies from some complication during the surgery. Really heap the guilt onto Dante that she died trying to save Lulu's life. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
12 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

was thinking she's going to be a living donor, but then dies from some complication during the surgery. Really heap the guilt onto Dante that she died trying to save Lulu's life. 

Oh, this is good.  Especially if the firing was so sudden she didn’t get a chance to film a bunch of exit stuff.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2