Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

And why would Valentin want another child of Stavros' being born? aaaargggh.

I've said this a bunch of time, but if their post-cheating plan for Lante was more baby crap, why not knock up Lulu with Johnny's kid? Or even Dillon in a pinch? That would have been better than this crap.

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, ulkis said:

And why would Valentin want another child of Stavros' being born? aaaargggh.

I guess because he planned to get rid of Nikolas and Spencer and be in control of Stavros' last heir?  Or something?  None of this makes sense, especially given how old Charlotte is versus the last time Nathan saw Claudette versus when the embryo was last seen.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

#GH - Laura finds herself distracted during her date with Kevin. Charlotte is introduced to Laura. {Oct 24} #Kevlar

Whhhyyyy? Why can't we have nice things? 

It's bad enough Kevin has exposure to Lulu's baby rabies just because he wants to date Laura, now all of them have to deal with Nathan and Claudette? 

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, ulkis said:

I've said this a bunch of time, but if their post-cheating plan for Lante was more baby crap, why not knock up Lulu with Johnny's kid? 

I will never understand why they didn't do this.

12 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I wonder if FH is leaving.

ngl, I hope she is. Anna has been ruined enough, put her out of her misery already!

• Love 4
9 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I guess because he planned to get rid of Nikolas and Spencer and be in control of Stavros' last heir?  Or something?  None of this makes sense, especially given how old Charlotte is versus the last time Nathan saw Claudette versus when the embryo was last seen.

But it still wouldn't work. Any spawn wouldn't be legitimate. That was the whole thing about Nik. If he was Stavros' son, he would inherit everything. As Laura and Stavros were "married" in whatever church ceremony. It wasn't legal in court, but it made Nik legitimate in the eyes of the Cassadine trust. Spencer isn't the heir to any Cassadine fortune.  He can only inherit Nik's personal estate. Spencer was illegitimate. Nik being gone allows for the rest of the Cassadines to fight it out to be top dog of the family. Alexis and her offspring are also out of that running. For the same reason.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Pacing has NEVER been a strong suit of this writing regime.  Ugh.

We probably should be thankful that the pacing isn't as bad as Days was for years. With their takes on the infamous Monthdays. Jesus, I still think that one year in Salem, the show actually only had 2 or 3 weeks worth of different actual days. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, ulkis said:

I wonder if FH is leaving.

I keep wondering why they brought Kim back for a short bit and this might be it? Then again, would this be kept so under wraps? You'd think something would have leaked.

• Love 1

Good God. I read a rumor that Valentin set the bomb so Sonny would be framed because Sonny stopped Valentin from taking out Spencer so Valentin needs big bad Sonny in prison. That is . . . incredible, if true. Not in the good way.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Good God. I read a rumor that Valentin set the bomb so Sonny would be framed because Sonny stopped Valentin from taking out Spencer so Valentin needs big bad Sonny in prison. That is . . . incredible, if true. Not in the good way.

That's what he gets for saving Spencer.  

• Love 16

This scenario is believable because it is all about Sonny and friggin Spencer, even though Spencer abandoned them for Disney channel. Re-cast the kid and if NB ever wants to come back, just bring him back as a new character. It's not like they have any problem doing that . . . . 

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, ulkis said:

OMG, that's just horrible enough to be true.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

LMAO of course it's true. Of course it is. #ABCNeedsToHitTheCancelButton

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

Why does Valentin need Sonny in prison? 

General Hospital - On General Hospital, residents of Port Charles celebrate Halloween at the Metro Court hotel. Franco and Jason clash, while Sonny has a big reaction to one of the Halloween revelers. 

Welcome to the Metro Court's "the owner's son exploded" Halloween bash!!

• Love 13
3 hours ago, ulkis said:

This scenario is believable because it is all about Sonny and friggin Spencer, even though Spencer abandoned them for Disney channel. Re-cast the kid and if NB ever wants to come back, just bring him back as a new character. It's not like they have any problem doing that . . . . 

I literally just realized he left for a Disney show.  Lol give it up FV.  So they've actually lost TRi and NB to greener pastures and have not decided to recast, but will let them come back to film whenever?  Because there aren't any other actors they could hire? 

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Maybe someone dressed up as a dead Morgan?  Too soon!

Morgan dresses up as dead Morgan.

"Look at this dope costume, guys! Legit, right?" 

"Morgan, is that blood running out of your ears?" 

"Wait, I thought that was corn syrup and food coloring...wait...I feel a burning sensation."

• Love 4
5 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Maybe someone dressed up as a dead Morgan?  Too soon!

Damn there goes my plans for Halloween.  Back to the drawing board.

No seriously, I'll throw it out there.  SK returned incognito during a party to surprise everyone- well Michael and we got the awesome scenes where Michael learned the truth about everything- literally everything.  Steve Burton just left Y&R.  What if a guest shows up at the party with Jason's old face?  That would seriously be a cliffhanger that would legit mess with everyone's minds.  If they had the balls, that is. 

• Love 2

From Soap Opera Digest:

Yes, she joins the WSB. She's staying it PC though and it sounds like it opens up new story for her 

But get this one of the 2 reasons she joins: she can get information on Julian in a different way and go after him that way 

:facepalm:

• Love 13
13 minutes ago, ulkis said:

From Soap Opera Digest:

Yes, she joins the WSB. She's staying it PC though and it sounds like it opens up new story for her 

But get this one of the 2 reasons she joins: she can get information on Julian in a different way and go after him that way 

:facepalm:

OH DEAR JASUS, MAKE IT STOP.

I want Robin spoilers.

• Love 5

Next week's spoilers are supes boring: http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2016/10/general-hospital-spoilers-october-17-21-2016-edition/

Having found out the hospital is up for sale, Tracy takes Lucy to task.

I mean, it's Tracy, but I don't get why she's yelling at Lucy.  Lucy doesn't want the hospital to be sold, she said as much to that board member.

Franco devises a plan in an attempt to reopen the hospital. Can General Hospital be saved?

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, ulkis said:

*cries*

Nelle confronts Ava but will she get any answers?

In the words of the immortal Ann Landers: MYOB, Nelle. 

1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Franco devises a plan in an attempt to reopen the hospital. Can General Hospital be saved?

*cries harder*

• Love 6

Meanwhile, Liz worries about the future of her nursing career.

Considering the future of her nursing career wasn't compromised when she took an amnesiac patient home to live with her and her small boys and lied about his identity for months to the whole town, I'm sure her career is fine.

With both Nik and the Cassadine fortune gone, Laura has decided to sell Wyndemere. Later, Lulu helps her mother get ready for a second date with Kevin.

So where is Laura going to live? The MetroCourt is getting awfully crowded.

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 5

WTF. Seriously? SERIOUSLY - that sounds like a plot point in one of those Disney shows made for small children. What's next? Franco saves a basket of drowning kittens?

Tell you what, IIC - please stop trying to make Franco less of a shitty mistake. We understand that you're never going to let go of this terrible character. But, nothing is going to make him non-ffd material. He is heinous. You fucked up. Move. On. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, LexieLily said:

Meanwhile, Liz worries about the future of her nursing career.

Considering the future of her nursing career wasn't compromised when she took an amnesiac patient home to live with her and her small boys and lied about his identity for months to the whole town, I'm sure her career is fine.

She's so dramatic. 

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

WTF. Seriously? SERIOUSLY - that sounds like a plot point in one of those Disney shows made for small children. What's next? Franco saves a basket of drowning kittens?

No, one of the kids will get stage fright, and Franco will go up there and sing with him!

oh wait. THAT ALREADY HAPPENED.

• Love 9