Type keyword(s) to search

ABC Divorces Another (Trophy) Wife

I have been so angry at ABC! It shouldn't be the title- Cougar Town and Suburgatory aren't  overly inviting or easy to say( respectively), yet both shows have had multiple seasons. This sweet, smart, and very funny show had legs, but ABC chopped 'em out from under!

Did no one think to send Bert to ask for another season?! If they didn't, I blame that lack of foresight for why we got no season 2. Bert and Beary White would've come back triumphant. *sniff*

I doubt we'll get it, but I hope this gets a dvd set. It's been too good to just languish in "the vaults".

• Love 2

Nooooooo!  Bert, stuffy Diane, Hilary her mini-me, Warren who is so clueless and adorable, Kate trying to figure it all out, etc.  This was just good and original t.v.   Stupid ABC.

• Love 1

I hate it when a good show gets kicked out because the network sees it more of a lost than to cancel the Bachelor/Bachelorette already, which are sucking more money for the network than this show. 

• Love 1
(edited)

How is it that the very very good/funny sitcom, 'Trophy Wife' is canceled but American's Funniest Home Videos is still airing ?

Edited by Taylorh2
  • Love 2

I really enjoyed this show and all the characters (well except for Meg). Can't understand why ABC decided to let it go. I think it would have picked up steam in a second season!

Loved this show and like everyone else particularly Warren and Bert. I wonder if it was kind of expensive compared to other marginally rated sitcoms and that's why it got the axe. I'm guessing Bradley Whitford and Marcia Gay Harden aren't cheap.