Type keyword(s) to search

S30.E11: It’s Just a Million Dollars, No Pressure (1) S30.E12: It’s Just a Million Dollars, No Pressure (2) LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

25 minutes ago, Snappy said:

I am really annoyed that Cody has basically done every single challenge. Each team member used to have to do half which is more fair.

If you look at the whole race, Jessica did most of the challenges at the beginning.  

• Love 9
Just now, mojoween said:

When Cody made that garbage comment about the world I knew those assholes were going to win because it was shades of Freddy and Kendra all over again.

Not to me. Neither compares to KKKendra.

• Love 4

The love of your life?  I mean yes, people can have love at first sight but I don’t care.  They knew each other for like four months at this point.  Well, now I know why he got her a ring recently.  God I hate them both.

• Love 8

Okay. Natalie wins Survivor. Those two assholes win TAR. A “Survivor” has to win BB to complete the circle.

2 minutes ago, mojoween said:

The love of your life?  I mean yes, people can have love at first sight but I don’t care.  They knew each other for like four months at this point.  Well, now I know why he got her a ring recently.  God I hate them both.

Also, they wouldn’t have qualified as a team under old rules. Fuck you, CBS.

• Love 4