Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E07: Pride and Prejudice

• Start Topic

Thank you for detailing all the ways in which Steve would not know how to clean a house! Nor do I believe it would actually occur to him to do so. 

ETA: David must be keeping all his BDSM equipment in those cargo pants. 

Edited by Kerfuffler
  • Love 1

Something weird was happening with my podcast - there was about 8 seconds of dead air before each clip, and then Tara and Sarah's comments came in before the clip was finished and overlapped with it. It didn't make it impossible to listen to, but it was a bit weird.

Having said that, I am so sorry, @Tara Ariano and @Sarah D. Bunting, that you two had to talk about the ways in which David Silver might be 'rough' in bed.

Except I'm not really sorry, because that was HILARIOUS.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, purist said:

Something weird was happening with my podcast - there was about 8 seconds of dead air before each clip, and then Tara and Sarah's comments came in before the clip was finished and overlapped with it. It didn't make it impossible to listen to, but it was a bit weird.

Having said that, I am so sorry, @Tara Ariano and @Sarah D. Bunting, that you two had to talk about the ways in which David Silver might be 'rough' in bed.

Except I'm not really sorry, because that was HILARIOUS.

I loved wondering what the "rough-ness" that Val was talking about.  I think that to continue on my pervy post earlier about the "bedroom skillz" of each guy, I think that Val may have taught David some "rough" moves.  Or maybe Clair- since she was into handcuffs.

I also appreciated "hair talk" because I've got hair that is about one or two degrees away from pure wire and am always jealous of girls who couldn't even wear a scrunchie because it would slip out of their hair.  Ugh, I could place a pencil in my hair and turn that into a full hairstyle.  

13 hours ago, purist said:

We assume you saw this yesterday, but @GlarkTheUser uploaded a corrected version. Delete the broken one, close out of your podcast app, and download it again; it should be okay now.

• Love 1

So excited to hear you guys use my 5 Ways Challenge at the end of this episode.  I feel like a rock star!  

I've watched this show almost obsessively for years.  I can almost always tell you what the episode is about just from the title.  However, this season is so awful and the story lines so unremarkable that I can't even conjure up what's going on until I see the Visual Aids, and even then, it really takes a hot minute.  I cannot believe Kelly's shooting was dragged out 7 episodes.

• Love 1

More proof that Brandon is a psychopath: I know this is the guy who shot his girlfriend, but it IS a dead body. No shock whatsoever? Not a flinch? Just a dickhead shrug and then whisper-braying in the dead guy's face?

BRANDON IS A MONSTER 

I just want to state that yes, these episodes are beyond awful, but the podcasts themselves have been really funny and it sounds like you're having fun doing them, even if the episode-watching part is HELL. So I hope you stick with it, maybe bring back some guest stars, Well well welly well well etc

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Earmuffs Mom said:

I cannot believe Kelly's shooting was dragged out 7 episodes.

Nor can I, though I feel like around the end of season 6 plots didn't only lasted for like AN episode. Which was super annoying.

The David being rough in bed stuff made me think back to the post where we were rating the sexual prowess of the Bev Niners. When I heard "rough" I just imagined David being too over enthusiastic and lots of awkward hair pulling and spanking and oh god I think I feel my lunch coming back up...

Edited by yousetmeupyoucrud
  • Love 3