Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

The only thing, tho, is that it's coming across as sour grapes because he was demoted or whatever.  I'm hoping he'll do an interview or article or something and maybe explain his position to fans.  He's not really handling it well in my opinion.  It does look a bit like TPTB chose the other Mark over him for season 13 and he got pissed and said take this job....

Both Marks are good strong actors.  I get the impression they both have strong personalities too. 

Meanwhile the Js enjoy summer in Austin. I think you only have one more season to go, boys.... 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, DittyDotDot said:

It's not that he's speaking his mind that makes me disappointed. It just feels somewhat dishonest to me because he has previously said he loved the writing for the show. It feels like now he's mad and going to burn the whole house down. 

However, Mark is a well known as incredibly professional and wonderful to work with. This doesn't look professional nor like someone easy to work with. I more worry it might give someone pause to hiring him in the future? It's not like his "honesty" now is going to change anything on the show. It's more likely TPTB aren't going to pay him any mind, while with the fans, he's just preaching to the choir.

But you know who knows this is a maybe-possibility better than anyone, certainly better than any of us? Mark. And he's still going on the record as being unhappy with it. He has worked on many other ensemble shows and I don't recall anything like this from him. I extrapolate these things to mean that he really feels justified in his (apparent) anger with them. Just seeing how Dabb & company have handled the show since taking power, I don't have a problem putting the lion's share of the blame on them.

• Love 4
(edited)
31 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

But you know who knows this is a maybe-possibility better than anyone, certainly better than any of us? Mark. And he's still going on the record as being unhappy with it. 

Or is he just reacting and later will look back and think he didn't handle this very well? 

31 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

He has worked on many other ensemble shows and I don't recall anything like this from him. I extrapolate these things to mean that he really feels justified in his (apparent) anger with them.

I'm sure he does feel justified in his anger and I support his right to be angry, but just like with Jared and his constant dust up with customer service folks, I just think there are better ways to handle these things. This sort of behavior never wears well for me. I don't care who it is or how justified they are. ::shrugs::

Edited by DittyDotDot
  • Love 3

I don't think what Sheppard is saying is particularly controversial or indicative of much anger. He's explaining why he believes Crowley was killed off and some issues he had with some past storylines. I don't find that unprofessional.  He's telling it like it is (as he sees it) while not dishing dirt or calling anyone out by name.  

Maybe if I were listening to his comments in person, I'd get a sense of anger, but based on what I'm reading I don't see it. Given what other Supernatural actors have said in the past, his comments are no worse.  I mean, last year they talked about how they had to rewrite the final episodes.  Talk about dissing the writers!

• Love 7

When management makes these types of decisions, they have to know they'll face some fallout.  Or sometimes, a lot of fallout.  Add in the convention circuit, and Crowley's death fresh in everyone's minds, including Mark's, and I think this is almost unavoidable.  I know I wouldn't be satisfied if he just spouted some company line about why he was now gone from the show.  Fans would know it was bullshit.  I think the fans who are angry about Crowley's demise, myself included, already put the blame at the show runners' feet, so I'm not sure it makes any difference what he says.  

• Love 10

I think this is within the range of standard Mark responses.  He's blunt for effect but he mercurial when it comes to his temperament.  I think TPTB know this and it won't generate any heat on them.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Pondlass1 said:

I just don't like that cracks are appearing.  The end is nigh for Supernatural and I want it to go out on a high note. 

I sort of felt this way too when this whole thing began, but now I'm not so sure this is anything new.  I have no idea how show runners are chosen, or whether the network would even bother stepping in at this point if they weren't happy with how things were going.  On one had, they have this long running show that conceivably could continue for a while with the right writers, and that could be a real feather in the network's cap, but do they really care?  I get the feeling the show can stick around as long as the ratings are decent, but they're not going to do much to make sure that happens.  It's disappointing.

• Love 4

I just don't like that cracks are appearing.  The end is nigh for Supernatural and I want it to go out on a high note. 

I really don't think that's possible with these writers and current showrunner.

• Love 4
Just now, SueB said:

I think this is within the range of standard Mark responses.  He's blunt for effect but he mercurial when it comes to his temperament.  I think TPTB know this and it won't generate any heat on them.  

Why do you say Mark is mercurial in his temperament? Like what has he done that leaves you with that impression

How much money do you want to put on that bet?  Seriously, it's been declared dead by someone every year.  Yet it keeps getting NEW fans who find it on Netflix.  

Those who don't like it will drift away. Those who do will stay.  And with Netflix, new people will come.  I think it's there till Jared and Jensen say "we're done".  And I don't think that happens anytime soon.

Jared - He's still (IMO) stuggling  a little.  He'll want the financial stability and the fandom interaction for a while longer.
Jensen - He's getting his side hustle going.  When that's financially sound, then it's for as long as he enjoys the job.

I think both have eschewed other roles at this point.  J2 MAY pick up work after a while.  Having young kids is awesome but anyone can tell you, going from 100 mph to 30 mph (in terms of work pace) is a system shock.  I don't know how long before they get an itch again.  

Right now, however, there is no need.  They love their jobs and have a great time.

I see no death knell for the series.  I think it's ENTIRELY possible that there will be fans who depart (especially depending on how they handle Cas' character).   But there are replacement fans coming up via Netflix every day.   

• Love 7

I would imagine thousands of actors have had issue with scripts or the journey of their character.  And actors lose 'regular' status all the time.  Acting is a crap shoot.. no guarantees.  You're at the whim of the PTB.

But I think we're now in a climate where writers are being held way more accountable, criticized and even winning 'Worst Monster on CW' polls - social media and all that stuff. So MS feels free to vent, I guess.

There should be a writers' panel at Creation.  (They'd have to check audience pockets for rotten tomatoes, tho)

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Why do you say Mark is mercurial in his temperament? Like what has he done that leaves you with that impression

Personal interaction at Meet & Greets.  It's even more intense than the 'con' persona he adopts when he's having his panels.  

His con persona is that of a mischievous but ultimately loving individual: He insults (but he's not serious.... right... or is he?). He speaks profoundly and then turns around and tells someone that's a stupid question.  But there's an edge there.  And I saw him turn on a dime once and he was serious.  So.. I'm always careful what I say.  

Let me make it clear - he's a BRILLIANT, complicated, passionate, artist.  He has a depth of understanding that is breath-taking. He's very passionate and can speak intelligently on a large range of topics.  Usually in a good way.  But seriously, DON'T get him started on the Beatles.  He's not actually joking.  That's like touching the belly of the tiger.  And people know that.  

• Love 2

At @SueB - I guess when I said 'high note' I kind of meant - happy family who always got along.  Crew's been around for eons, actors are best friends, family atmosphere on set...that kind of thing.

Unless writers get personality implants and maybe a whiteboard in the writers' room (or even a writers' room) I don't see the series Supernatural going out with much of a bang.  Although that final episode will be something

I haven't been here for a while, my kaspersky always shows that this site is a high risk with nearly a thousand counts of risk so I tend to shut down and forget about it. I am surprised how many people are criticising Mark's tweets. I personally have been very interested in anything he has to say to try and get some perspective on his departure. I understand that although he was a recurring character and a fairly major part of the series, he still was expendable unlike of course J2. It is the way he has been written and the death he was given that has been so bad in my opinion. Many people on this site and on others have been complaining about the writing vociferously – me too – so I would have thought that Mark bringing it more into the open would be of value. I believe we can still be confident that the set itself it still a very happy place to be for all the actors and crew, the writers and showrunner are not included in this “family” and IMO don't deserve to be!

• Love 7

I don't think there's anything wrong with either Mark's tweet or his comments at the con.  If I've given that impression, I need that corrected.

I think this is all par, OTOH, and don't expect Dabb/Singer to change because of his comments.  

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, SueB said:

I don't think there's anything wrong with either Mark's tweet or his comments at the con.  If I've given that impression, I need that corrected.

I think this is all par, OTOH, and don't expect Dabb/Singer to change because of his comments.  

I should be clear, I don't really have a problem with his comments other than I feel like he's wallowing right now, which never really looks good on anyone, IMO. I think he's perfectly entitled to his disappointment though. He spent seven years with this character--the last few almost exclusively--that's gotta be hard to walk away from. Especially when the expectations were there for more.

However, I highly doubt TPTB disliked Mark or Crowley or did this out of spite or anything else. I think they made a creative decision, for better or worse, and now have to live with it--for better or worse.

• Love 3

I think Mark is being imprudent, but that's also his choice. It doesn't really bother me as a fan. Would I air complaints about former bosses/projects this publicly? No. Do I understand the impulse to do it, though? Of course. He's upset, so he's talking shit. Happens every day, it's just that usually, people do this kind of venting and shoptalk with their peers, not the whole world (LOL).

If I had to guess, it sounds like he took personal offense at a lowball offer for S13. But I don't think we'll find out for sure what went down to cause this split (and IMO yes, this bitterness), because of NDA issues.

What I find most intriguing and what makes me wonder if Mark actually did get somewhat of a bum rush out is that Jared and Jensen have been so quiet about his departure, and AFAIK have made no effort to (re)connect with him publicly, even to the extent that Misha has. That has begun to make me think that they're not actually too sad to see him go, or at least are genuinely on management's side in whatever the dispute might be. But who knows what that's about.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, rue721 said:

I think Mark is being imprudent, but that's also his choice. It doesn't really bother me as a fan. Would I air complaints about former bosses/projects this publicly? No. Do I understand the impulse to do it, though? Of course. He's upset, so he's talking shit. Happens every day, it's just that usually, people do this kind of venting and shoptalk with their peers, not the whole world (LOL).

If I had to guess, it sounds like he took personal offense at a lowball offer for S13. But I don't think we'll find out for sure what went down to cause this split (and IMO yes, this bitterness), because of NDA issues.

What I find most intriguing and what makes me wonder if Mark actually did get somewhat of a bum rush out is that Jared and Jensen have been so quiet about his departure, and AFAIK have made no effort to (re)connect with him publicly, even to the extent that Misha has. That has begun to make me think that they're not actually too sad to see him go, or at least are genuinely on management's side in whatever the dispute might be. But who knows what that's about.

How has Misha attempted to reconnect with him publicly? I'm not arguing or anything like that. I'm genuinely curious :) 

4 minutes ago, Wayward Son said:

How has Misha attempted to reconnect with him publicly?

Oh, maybe he hasn't -- I was thinking of this post, but looking at it again, it's maybe Mark reaching out to Misha instead of the other way around:

On 6/2/2017 at 0:47 PM, catrox14 said:

So if Mark and Misha were ever at odds,it seems to have passed given Mark liked  Misha's Instagram post.

tmp_24420-Screenshot_2017-06-02-09-36-03-135509120.png

I don't keep up with the cast's social media outside of this thread, so others probably know more!

• Love 1
(edited)
44 minutes ago, rue721 said:

Oh, maybe he hasn't -- I was thinking of this post, but looking at it again, it's maybe Mark reaching out to Misha instead of the other way around:

I don't keep up with the cast's social media outside of this thread, so others probably know more!

And Mark also referred to Misha as an "inspirational human being", which could again be seen as reaching out. 

I've said it before in the spoilers thread but the complete silence from J2M has been the most disappointing thing about all of this for me.

@rue721

ETA: Mark also chose to reply to one of Misha's tweets sticking up for Misha's beliefs :)

Edited by Wayward Son

And Mark also referred to Misha as an "inspirational human being", which could again be seen as reaching out. 

Pretty sure he called him aspirational not inspirational, which is significantly different. But that's based on tweets by fans, so who knows. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Wayward Son said:

I've said it before in the spoilers thread but the complete silence from J2M has been the most disappointing thing about all of this for me.

That might change at the next con? Next weekend they're all supposed to be in Phoenix, maybe they'll have more to say then? They really haven't been anywhere public since Mark made it official.

• Love 1
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Bessie said:

Pretty sure he called him aspirational not inspirational, which is significantly different. But that's based on tweets by fans, so who knows. 

Oh, well that's not necessarily as complimentary then haha

Edited by Wayward Son
59 minutes ago, rue721 said:

If MIsha didn't want Mark communicating with him, he could block Mark from his Instagram account and Mark wouldn't be able to respond to it.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Bessie said:

Pretty sure he called him aspirational not inspirational, which is significantly different.

It certainly is. "Aspirational" implies ambitious. "Inspirational" is definitely a more positive word.

Not sure what is going on with this whole story. I suspect its as straightforward as the writers decided they had no more ideas of where to take Crowley - which I actually agree has been a problem for a while, both for Crowley and Cas - so they decided to dump Crowley as the bad guy (tho half the problem has been that he wasn't that bad, except when he was truly evil (remember the ep where he killed people they'd saved?). It became very hard to track what we were meant to think of him) and replace him with Mark Pellegrino as Lucifer. Personally I think Lucifer is as played out as Crowley but that's just my opinion. Mark was initially just disappointed but then became seriously pissed because they didn't give Crowley the send off he thought he deserved, and in leading up to the switcheroo they made Crowley act like a blithering idiot (diverting Luci from the cage, all the stupid 'this is clearly going to end in tears' monologuing and gloating, followed by the inevitable (humiliating) hopping scene). Then they cut his line from the finale and made Crowley's sacrifice pointless anyway. Classic sour grapes, with some justification, but still childish to air his bitterness in public.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Geordiegirl1967 said:

It certainly is. "Aspirational" implies ambitious. "Inspirational" is definitely a more positive word.

I'm going to give Mark the benefit of the doubt here and assume that he intended to mean that Misha is someone to aspire to be like.  Misha may be a lot of things, but a social climber or overtly ambitious, he isn't.  Mark has supported Misha's charitable works in the past, and I know they are like-minded when it comes to politics, so I do believe he intended it as a compliment.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, MysteryGuest said:

I'm going to give Mark the benefit of the doubt here and assume that he intended to mean that Misha is someone to aspire to be like.  Misha may be a lot of things, but a social climber or overtly ambitious, he isn't.  Mark has supported Misha's charitable works in the past, and I know they are like-minded when it comes to politics, so I do believe he intended it as a compliment.

I'd agree except that Mark has unfollowed Misha on Twitter. As he still follows the rest of the cast and crew (the Js, Jim M etc) that seems a pointed action. Of course Twitter has been known to randomly unfollow people for no apparent reason so it could just be a glitch.

I think it's true that Misha aspires to do a lot of things in his life. Being ambitious is also not negative. Don't we all have ambitions of some kind ( I wish I was a little more ambitious myself but that's another kettle of fish).  I don't see that as a bad thing unless someone thinks Mark was using 'aspirational' in the most negative light which I tend to doubt he was.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Geordiegirl1967 said:

I'd agree except that Mark has unfollowed Misha on Twitter. As he still follows the rest of the cast and crew (the Js, Jim M etc) that seems a pointed action. Of course Twitter has been known to randomly unfollow people for no apparent reason so it could just be a glitch.

Or maybe he reached out to Misha, Misha didn't respond, so he was like "fuck it" and unfollowed.

I dunno, it seems like Mark is getting the cold shoulder even from the cast. Something went down. I doubt we'll ever hear any real details, though.

I don't think this imprudence is going to ruin him, but it's not going to be a net positive for his career, either. To put it lightly.

30 minutes ago, MysteryGuest said:

I'm going to give Mark the benefit of the doubt here and assume that he intended to mean that Misha is someone to aspire to be like.

Yeah, I agree that that's how it seemed like he meant it.

4 minutes ago, Geordiegirl1967 said:

Mark still follows Misha on Instagram and has liked two of Misha's recent posts related to politics.  I really don't think the Twitter thing means a darn thing.

• Love 3

Based on what Mark has said so far, I think his beef is strictly with the show runners and writers.  And if they had kept in his parting line, he probably wouldn't be saying much of anything.  That really seems to have ticked him off because of his t-shirt campaign for diabetes.  

I don't think there's any ill will between the cast members.  Mark's been around television shows for quite a while, and he knows that roles come and go.  I really don't get an "I can't believe they fired me" vibe from what he's been saying.  Just more frustration that they didn't seem to know what to do with his character for quite a while, in his opinion.

Crowley was popular though, so depending on how things go next season, there may be more backlash to come.  After the debacle of the last 5 minutes of the finale, Dabb really has something to prove to everyone.  

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I really don't think the Twitter thing means a darn thing.

if it was an accident / oversight then you are right. But if Mark went onto his Twitter and actively unfollowed Misha but kept following Jared, Jensen etc then it certainly means something.

14 minutes ago, MysteryGuest said:

After the debacle of the last 5 minutes of the finale, Dabb really has something to prove to everyone.  

I have no problem with the last 5 minutes of the finale, and I know of a lot of others who feel the same. I'm not dismissing your view on it. You are entitled to it. But it isn't true to say that everyone hated the end of ep23. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Geordiegirl1967 said:

if it was an accident / oversight then you are right. But if Mark went onto his Twitter and actively unfollowed Misha but kept following Jared, Jensen etc then it certainly means something.

What do you make of Mark still following Misha on Instagram and that he has recently liked two of his posts? Or that Mark and Jensen don't follow each other on Instagram?

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

What do you make of Mark still following Misha on Instagram and that he has recently liked two of his posts? Or that Mark and Jensen don't follow each other on Instagram?

Not @Geordiegirl1967, but my thought is that Mark seems impetuous.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Geordiegirl1967 said:

I have no problem with the last 5 minutes of the finale, and I know of a lot of others who feel the same. I'm not dismissing your view on it. You are entitled to it. But it isn't true to say that everyone hated the end of ep23. 

Not speaking for @MysteryGuest but I didn't think they were saying that everyone hated it, but more that there is a lot that Dabb has to account for what with Crowley's death, Cas' apparent death, Mary being dragged into the AU and a fully grown Sproutifer.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Geordiegirl1967 said:

Fair enough.  I'll change what I said to include everyone who was bothered by the ending of the episode, and not the entire fandom, but my point still stands.  Dabb has a lot to prove to those of us who weren't happy.

I'll be honest, I am so Twitter illiterate that I couldn't tell you who anyone follows or doesn't follow.  And I honestly couldn't care less.  Does it really mean that much?  I don't even have a Twitter account, but that doesn't stop me from going to anyone else's account to read what they're saying.  Admittedly, I'm not a huge fan of social media.  I'm not sure the positives outweigh the negatives.

• Love 2
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Bessie said:

Not to speak for @Geordiegirl1967, but I find all of this social media intrigue to be eerily reminiscent of middle school. 

Totally! Its pathetic. In a lot of ways Twitter, Facebook etc bring out the worst school playground nonsense in supposedly mature adults. 

23 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

As I don't use Instagram I don't really know. Isn't it just for sharing photos? Mark almost certainly does share Misha's political views. America is generally MUCH more right wing than Britain (please don't mention Nigel Farage!). As for Jensen's Instagram - he came to social media much later than Jared. Could be Mark didn't know he had joined Instagram. 

Whatever the Mark/Misha thing (if it even exists) I think a much more interesting question will be how Mark P and Misha will get on (assuming Cas isn't dead) if Mark P is to take Mark Ss place as a regular. Misha is a VERY committed Democrat. Mark P strongly holds some pretty bizarre extreme right wing views (tax is theft, democracy=tyranny of the majority etc). I know as I have had some testy exchanges with him on Twitter when I have challenged some of his opinions. This isn't the place for a political discussion, but let's just say that Mark and Misha will vehemently disagree on almost every political question. They may get on swimmingly despite this, but I'd love to be a fly on the wall if they were to get talking about the issues of the day!

Edited by Geordiegirl1967
  • Love 1

In many cases, other people post on a celeb's account like interns, or assistants or PR peopel. Jared has said that he's not the only person with access to his SM. Jensen has stated that he is THE only person who runs his Instagram, Twitter and Facebook so when he posts something it is from him and no one else. Either he's lying or he isn't. I tend to believe him because he tweets rarely and IMO his tweets always sound like him. Of course, it could be tweet bot but I doubt it. So when Jensen declared to Mark on Twitter that he was going to stop following him because of Mark's gym selfies, Jensen did exactly that. Maybe he did it as a joke or just to razz Mark a little but clearly that didn't last because he is following him again. Or he was a week ago. 

Maybe Misha and Mark agreed to stop following each other as a social experiment to see what kind of ruckus it caused in fandom.  Maybe Twitter barfed.

I don't understand why Twitter is the evidence that something is amiss, yet Instagram is disregarded as evidence that things are not amiss between Mark and his friends and colleagues. Just seems to me fans everywhere (not just here) are really looking to demonize (heh) Mark for saying what he said; to blame Misha for some kind of BTS beef with Mark which lead to Mark being angry or written out when there is not actual evidence to support this. And that J2's silence means they either do or don't support Mark.

I'd be more concerned about feuds brewing between the actors BTS if they started blocking each other.  But that hasn't happened.

• Love 4

I don't think unfollowing means anything. I almost stopped following Misha simply because he can be a very active poster--which I'm not on Twitter very much so it can be annoying--and a lot of it is political and just not of interest to me. I couldn't do it though, Misha's too much fun. I've stopped following quite a few people I adore for that reason though.

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, Geordiegirl1967 said:

Whatever the Mark/Misha thing (if it even exists) I think a much more interesting question will be how Mark P and Misha will get on (assuming Cas isn't dead) if Mark P is to take Mark Ss place as a regular. Misha is a VERY committed Democrat. Mark P strongly holds some pretty bizarre extreme right wing views (tax is theft, democracy=tyranny of the majority etc).

When Mark S. was asked whether he and Mark P. were pals, his response was "he's a very good actor".  I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I'd bet Misha's opinion of Mark P. is probably very similar.  If they really are going to beef up Lucifer's scenes on the show (you have no idea how depressing it is for me to have to write that), things could get interesting.  In reality though, I'm guessing that politics is probably just as taboo a subject on the SPN set as it is in most other work places after this past election.  Things tend to turn ugly fast.

• Love 1
(edited)

In regards to Twitter! Mark has also chosen to reply to a user commenting on a political tweet from Misha. Of course, it's only related to politics and nothing personal, but the fact he was happy to do so seems to imply there is no active desire to avoid potential interaction with Misha. I confess my knowledge of American Politics is limited at best, but I think he's agreeing with Misha. So he hasn't just replied for the sake of being argumentative either.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mark_Sheppard/status/871462706141741056

Between this and his liking of Misha's instagram posts there doesn't seem to be any amnosity from Mark towards Misha. Perhaps as @DittyDotDot said it was a mutual agreement. Since both are quite active maybe they agreed to unfollow the other due to a lack of interest in the topics the other likes to put up on Twitter. That seems more likely than it being some sort of pointe move due to the social media interaction I've mentioned.

Edited by Wayward Son

Mark actually re-tweets Misha's comments quite a bit.  I'm really not buying that there's any dissension between the cast members.  I think it was a management decision, and while his cast mates may have strong feelings about the decision, there isn't really much they can do about it.  They're not about to leave their jobs over it.  It sucks, but they've had to say goodbye to a good number of people they've liked on this show.

It is rather bizarre how it all played out though.  Misha supposedly knew he wasn't dying a few weeks before the finale, and Mark said that he did know Crowley was done (whether he actually knew or just had a feeling isn't quite clear) and Ruth isn't saying a word either way about Rowena.  I suppose it's possible they haven't made a final decision about her status, but it does seem strange.  And if they were really going for the big dramatic who's alive and who's dead ending, they didn't really succeed.  Both Misha and Mark spilled the beans pretty soon after the episode aired.  I wonder if Jared and Misha got in any sort of trouble for saying what they did?

6 hours ago, Geordiegirl1967 said:

Mark also unfollowed Jensen, Rob and Rich on Twitter. He also doesn´t follow Dabb or Berens.

18 minutes ago, blodynhaul said:

Mark also unfollowed Jensen, Rob and Rich on Twitter. He also doesn´t follow Dabb or Berens.

I have no idea but assume you are correct that he used to follow and actually went to the length of unfollowing - he does still follow Danneel though - go figure cos I can't.  I find it odd that he still follows Jim M but not Jensen, guess we probably will never find out the ins and outs.

Has he definitely unfollowed Jensen then? My phone won't load the full list, I assume due to signal issues, but I know he was still following Jensen when I checked a week or two  ago. Interesting that he chose to unfollow Jensen, but has continued to follow Jared. 

(edited)
1 hour ago, blodynhaul said:

I haven't checked re the others but it is absolutely not true that Mark unfollowed Jensen. He still follows him and Jared. I checked. 

48 minutes ago, Wayward Son said:

Has he definitely unfollowed Jensen then?

No. See above

I have screenshots to prove this but they are too big to attach. So here is a link to when I Tweeted them

https://twitter.com/Geordiegirl1967/status/869845737449848832

Edited by Geordiegirl1967

From what I can see Mark follows Jared, Genevieve, Danneel, Darius  Marder(Misha's best friend), Jim Michaels (who he had actual Twitter words with), Jason Manns (Jensens' longtime friend and musician).  If I didn't know better I would think he's now trolling fandom. LOL

Jensen follows Mark. There is no way that I know of without some apps to see when they unfollowed.