Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E07: Fix My Present Havoc

paigow
  • Start Topic

Did Hirst personally kill Van Gogh??? Or is she blackmailing a super sniper that will fail to hit anything else??? After failing to protect the bastard prince properly, did the team try to find a safehouse OFF THE GRID for future use????

• Love 1

As much as Weller & Co. bend/break the law in the pursuit of their suspects, it would seem more expedient to just put paid to Ms. Hirst in a quiet, out of the way place. She knows everything; they know she knows everything; she knows they know she knows everything.  Throw the cards on the table.

• Love 1

Weller can always be Jim Gordon and Roman can always be Penguin. Roman found Van Gogh, he can find more dirt on Hirst if Weller will pay the price...NYC could be a very dangerous place if Weller thinks you are Roman....That UPS guy is Roman...That cable guy is Roman...etc...

I really hope that Weller just bites the bullet and tells Jane his Big Secret. I absolutely hate when shows use a lie as the foundation for their story arcs because half of the problems would never happen otherwise. “Jane, Roman is using our secrets against us. My secret is that while I was searching for you I met a young woman in Berlin who claims to be your daughter. I never said anything because I had no reason to believe it was true until you received the adoption papers which confirmed everything.”

It is also a Truth Universally Acknowledged that a well-known actor who is brought in at the beginning of a new season will, in fact, be the Big Bad. 

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, sharifa70 said:

I absolutely hate when shows use a lie as the foundation for their story arcs because half of the problems would never happen otherwise.  

Sounds like page 1 of the Shonda Rimes script bible....

Edited by paigow
  • Love 2

I loved Roman's 'You guys are too slow, let me give you some additional clues before you all get killed'. That said - everybody seems to be willing to ignore the question how Roman knows all those dirty secrets. But shouldn't Team Blindspot at least worry a bit how he also knows what they're up to?

And who was Jane calling about her missing daughter? Have we heard of this Clem character before?

The instructional cartoon from the Cold War was hilarious - as was Patterson's reaction. 'Those Ruskis don't stand a chance!' Such a beautiful little gem - well done props (?) department!

• Love 4
7 hours ago, MissLucas said:

And who was Jane calling about her missing daughter? Have we heard of this Clem character before?

Yes. Jane had a lot of cash and passports in the air vent a few episodes ago. She earned it working for Clem doing K & R [Kidnap & Ransom] assignments. But we have not seen him yet. She arrested a former teammate in the crashing satellite episode.

Edited by paigow
  • Love 1

Was that an FBI Safe House that they moved Van Gogh to?  Wouldn't they figure that Hirst knows where all of them are, or has people who would report on any activity, since she is FBI Director and all?

So what happened with Julian?  He went back into the program, but he and Van Gogh broke up?  They just killed Van Gogh.  So wouldn't Julian be in danger now, or does Hirst just not care about him?  What if Van Gogh had told him something?

Sullivan Stapleton is looking old.  I know he's not as young as he was when he first started on "Strike Back", but he was in good shape on that show and now it just seems like he doesn't care.  His character is an FBI agent who should be in reasonably good fitness, so if he's going to get paid to do shirtless scenes at least he should look like he mildly works out.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, blackwing said:

Was that an FBI Safe House that they moved Van Gogh to?  Wouldn't they figure that Hirst knows where all of them are, or has people who would report on any activity, since she is FBI Director and all?

I thought the safe house was used by the U.S. Marshals.

I got ragey when Hirst slit Stuart's throat. I hope that she dies by the end of this arc.

I actually felt sorry for Van Gogh and wish he hadn't gotten killed.

Tell her the damn truth already, Weller. 

• Love 2

Standard "safe house" that a) everyone knows the location of b) has no cover from the windows and c) the windows don't have bullet=-proof glass.
I wish that when they told Van Gogh they were moving him to a "safe house", he had said "Nuh uh.  I watch TV and movies. Move me someplace with basement and no windows!"

• Love 2
21 hours ago, jhlipton said:

I wish that when they told Van Gogh they were moving him to a "safe house", he had said "Nuh uh.  I watch TV and movies. Move me someplace with basement and no windows!"

"And for the love of God, do NOT set up a perimeter!"

• Love 2

Playing a little bit of catch-up tonight.  Not sure what's more annoying: Weller and his big stupid secret that is going to no doubt fuck up his relationship with Jane or Zapata obviously developing feelings for Reade.

Hey, glad to see Alison is still around!  Although I get nervous every time she shows up, because I keep waiting for her to die so Weller can a) get full custody of the the baby and b) manpain.  Lots and lots of manpain!

Still not buying Patterson's big angst over Stuart since they still never really did develop that relationship and all I've ever saw was her hostility towards him.

So, not only is Hirst truly the baddie, she even killed Stuart herself!  Evil and kind of reckless as hell, but I guess I can respect a villain who is willing to get her hands dirty.

Always good to see Jessica Hecht.

On 24 December 2017 at 7:01 AM, thuganomics85 said:

Hey, glad to see Alison is still around!  Although I get nervous every time she shows up, because I keep waiting for her to die so Weller can a) get full custody of the the baby and b) manpain.  Lots and lots of manpain!

Exactly I feel that way too. I could see them waiting til next season for that though.