Type keyword(s) to search

Margaret Josephs: Pigtailed Powerhouse

• Start Topic

Seems Margaret has legal problems.  $9.4 million nothing to sneeze at.  

“That Defendants, Macbeth, MCBMJ and Margaret Josephs, shall pay Vineyard Vines the sum of $9,411,657.21, representing $110,000.00 of the Judgment Amount remaining unpaid, the Additional Debt of $20,000.00, $500,000.00 in liquidated damages in accordance with the Consent Judgment, statutory damages in the amount of $8,600,000.00 and $201,657.21 in Vineyard Vines’ actual expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, associated with the enforcement of the Consent Judgment, and it is further,” Vineyard Vines requested from the judge in documents filed in Federal Court.

A pattern is developing:  https://radaronline.com/videos/margaret-josephs-sued-money-problems-rhonj/

Good grief more deadbeat RHs.  Now her company is in bankruptcy.  http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2017/11/03/margaret-josephs-sued/  Since she was sued as an individual she will get to file as well.

Why all the bullsh!t about why she is having a hard time finishing her house?  She is broke.  The judgment is against her personally as well as her various companies.

• Love 4

I don’t know which episode the Margaret/Jan Josephs kaffeeklatsch was, so I’m putting it here:

JAN JOSEPHS FOR RHONJ CAST!!!

As trashtalktv’s recapper remembered it: 

Now a lot of people are going to say that Jan was rather indifferent but I thought his response was perfect. He tells her that there is always a chance. For a long time she was a great mother to his kids but she made her choices. He says he would be lying if he said he didn’t give a shit and he is resentful her but you know he doesn’t hold it against her. She cries and says she is never going to give up and he tells her to do what she thinks it right. She tells him to remind the kids that she thinks of them and loves them, he will and says he hope this conversation made her feel better.

Dang! Guy’s got a noggin full of common sense, generosity of spirit and can get his point across. If we’re honna keep the Marges, let’s add Jan! Love him!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

I don’t know which episode the Margaret/Jan Josephs kaffeeklatsch was, so I’m putting it here:

JAN JOSEPHS FOR RHONJ CAST!!!

As trashtalktv’s recapper remembered it: 

Dang! Guy’s got a noggin full of common sense, generosity of spirit and can get his point across. If we’re honna keep the Marges, let’s add Jan! Love him!

She is so lucky to still have a good relationship with Jan after cheating on him.  Of course, we don't know what their marriage was like beforehand, and it is clear (at least to me from when my frickin' internet froze the video stream) that Joe adores her, so count her doubly lucky.  I can't blame Jan or his kids from holding resentment toward her.  What she did was shitty to them, regardless of how happy she is with Joe, and how much I've come to like her ;)

Jan was the awesome voice of reason in that scene. I hope we see more of him.

• Love 4

I disagree with the positive assessments of Jan. I found him passive aggressive. He is still hurt from Marge cheating and leaving him, and I don’t blame him for that, but, they are divorced now, and there is no reason to maintain contact, at least until he is done with his feelings. 

Jan could have healed the rift between Marge and his kids, but instead uses it as a tool to hurt Marge. 

• Like 1

Does the way Margaret speaks bother anyone else besides me?  She seems to be putting on her Jersey accent thicker and thicker with each episode.  It's really getting on my nerves.  Other than that she seems like a decent person (by HW standards) so I guess I can tolerate the accent.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yikes! Did anyone see her on WWHL? She has done a number on her face which makes her look like a scary Kewpie doll! I didn't even recognize her at first. I don't think I would have if Andy hadn't called her by name.

9 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

In her book, Margaret wrote that Joe was married when they met. Does he have kids from that marriage? What's their relationship with Margaret like?

I looked it up. Joe B. has a son. Margaret wanted to honor him since he is in the armed forces. Too bad she didn’t honor him by not sleeping with his married dad lol.
https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/rhonj-margaret-josephs-honors-stepson-on-veterans-day

• Like 3
On 2/15/2023 at 7:51 AM, Chatty Cake said:

I looked it up. Joe B. has a son. Margaret wanted to honor him since he is in the armed forces. Too bad she didn’t honor him by not sleeping with his married dad lol.
https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/rhonj-margaret-josephs-honors-stepson-on-veterans-day

I just listed to Marge on Tamra Judge's podcast -- Joe has two kids from marriage #1.

She copped to using peptides (like Ozempic) and has lost 22lbs. Jackie told Page Six that some of her friends in the Ho'wives Universe were using it and it bothered her. I wonder if she's cut Marge off yet.

1 hour ago, LilaFowler said:

I just listed to Marge on Tamra Judge's podcast -- Joe has two kids from marriage #1.

She copped to using peptides (like Ozempic) and has lost 22lbs. Jackie told Page Six that some of her friends in the Ho'wives Universe were using it and it bothered her. I wonder if she's cut Marge off yet.

Peptides? Ozempic is a diabetes medication, used off label by A to Z celebrities, and others to lose weight, to the point that diabetics cannot fill their prescriptions. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Peptides? Ozempic is a diabetes medication, used off label by A to Z celebrities, and others to lose weight, to the point that diabetics cannot fill their prescriptions. 

Yup. It's been in mainstream news so unless these HWs are completely ignorant of that fact (which some are but I don't think Marge is) they just blatantly do not care that regular people cannot get needed medication because of their vanity. Marge is not someone I consider even over weight. Flaunting the use really rubs me the wrong way even more than those using it in secret. It has some bad side effects too. I'm glad Jackie spoke out but I don't see her cutting Marge out over it because Marge even made some digs at Jackie's eating in the Hamptons behind her back and stuff and a half assed "sorry it hurt you" was good enough for Jackie though I doubt any other HW would get away with it. 

Edited by Gigi43
  • Like 2

How are these HW's getting Ozempic if they are not diabetic? What happens to their endocrine system if they use it when they don't need it? Health risks outweigh the weight loss?  

When I had to go on Humira it was a process, I had to be on other medications and fail to get good results before I could get the okay from insurance to get Humira but these women just get that medication is so nuts. What doctor would prescribe it needlessly?

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

How are these HW's getting Ozempic if they are not diabetic? What happens to their endocrine system if they use it when they don't need it? Health risks outweigh the weight loss?  

When I had to go on Humira it was a process, I had to be on other medications and fail to get good results before I could get the okay from insurance to get Humira but these women just get that medication is so nuts. What doctor would prescribe it needlessly?

The same doctors that freely prescribe Adderall and Xanax and Percocet to people who have no valid reason to be taking them.

I wonder how they get health insurance. Does Delores have a job? How about Louie? (What DOES he do?) Frank and the Joes are contractors, are they members of a union? Is Delores "Frank's employee"? Are they only covered because Mel and Marge own their companies and have to offer insurance to employees? What about Teresa and the girls? Are they on Obamacare? -somehow I doubt it

Look at what you've started!

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
16 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

The same doctors that freely prescribe Adderall and Xanax and Percocet to people who have no valid reason to be taking them.

I wonder how they get health insurance. Does Delores have a job? How about Louie? (What DOES he do?) Frank and the Joes are contractors, are they members of a union? Is Delores "Frank's employee"? Are they only covered because Mel and Marge own their companies and have to offer insurance to employees? What about Teresa and the girls? Are they on Obamacare? -somehow I doubt it

Look at what you've started!

I have always wondered about the HW's insurance situations. Teresa would tell you she is old school Italian and they never need insurance then yell at you because you basically called her stupid. 

Louie generates leads for the hypersphere, you know he re routes information that belongs to other people to other people in order to send digital information to them, those people turn that in to bit coins then emits leads to the stratasphere, then starts all over again, geeze did you not hear him say exactly that on WWHL? LOL. Teresa is very proud of him.

I often wonder if any of my doctors would write prescriptions willy nilly, I hope not.

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I have always wondered about the HW's insurance situations. Teresa would tell you she is old school Italian and they never need insurance then yell at you because you basically called her stupid. 

Louie generates leads for the hypersphere, you know he re routes information that belongs to other people to other people in order to send digital information to them, those people turn that in to bit coins then emits leads to the stratasphere, then starts all over again, geeze did you not hear him say exactly that on WWHL? LOL. Teresa is very proud of him.

I often wonder if any of my doctors would write prescriptions willy nilly, I hope not.

Maybe I'm not remembering correctly, but, isn't that eerily similar to the job description Jen Shah gave for her occupation?

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
6 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Maybe I'm not remembering correctly, but, isn't that eerily similar to the job description Jen Shah gave for her occupation?

No, not at all because he is not shady at all, bwahahaha! Yes, I believe there is a similarity to his business and her crimes.  Teresa is very proud of him.

• LOL 6
20 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

That’s a shame. Margaret is insecure. I remember a few seasons ago that awful Marty made comments about her not having boobs and next thing you know she gets implants.

Last season Teresa shamed her for eating and now she’s taking meds that she doesn’t need.

• Like 3
22 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I read that internet doctors and nurses provide prescriptions after a short online questionnaire. Online pharmacies sell it. It's that easy. A tv news program tested the process, and the reporter got several prescriptions.

The medication has side effects, I assume more if one doesn't have diabetes. Khloe and Kim Kardashian take it. And a lot of Real Housewives. Stories and photos of celebrities (the ones who don't deny their sudden weight loss) are all over social media, especially TikTok. 

• Useful 2
2 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

I read that internet doctors and nurses provide prescriptions after a short online questionnaire. Online pharmacies sell it. It's that easy. A tv news program tested the process, and the reporter got several prescriptions.

The medication has side effects, I assume more if one doesn't have diabetes. Khloe and Kim Kardashian take it. And a lot of Real Housewives. Stories and photos of celebrities (the ones who don't deny their sudden weight loss) are all over social media, especially TikTok. 

I am so tempted to try it, I have plateaued with my weight loss and need a jump start just to get it moving again, (thank you menopause), but the side effects worry me more than a little bit...celebs seem to be able to defy all odds, it's not fair.

• Like 1