Type keyword(s) to search

The Boys: Who will be first to leave?

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Apparently Rebecca’s boyfriend (Anthony’s mom) is as much of a weasel as I thought.

https://starcasm.net/unexpected-anthonys-moms-boyfriend-markos-arrested-murder/

The icing on the cake would be if she was pregnant/already has a child with this winner, thus making her a 6x6. I posted a couple of weeks ago that the idea of Anthony getting paternity advice from his mom’s newest squeeze was priceless. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

She already hit that 6x6 mark. If you are correct baby would be 7X7.

Pick up and drop offs must be nuts. How do you keep up such a schedule? Silly me....She failed birth control. I can't see her scheduling out 6 visitation schedules. This is all assuming the fathers are actually actively parenting. The odds are not good.  

• Love 2
On 1/7/2020 at 5:12 PM, Giant Misfit said:

I'm sure this will come as a surprise to exactly no one, but Max was arrested for domestic violence on December 30th and the victim is likely Chloe. 

And in another non-surprise, they're still together. 

An Unexpected FB group I'm in also have Chloe, her mom and some of the other cast members. In the group, Chloe's mom said Max gave her two black eyes. Chloe responded saying she asked Max to throw her his phone, he did, she missed, it hit her in the nose and caused a bump. She got mad at him for hitting her and making the bump that she knew would cause her mom to lose her shit. A neighbor heard the fight, called the cops and the cops said they had to arrest Max because of the bump (again with the bump!). The bump later turned into two black eyes.

Not a likely story, but it's what Chloe is going with. 

• Useful 2
18 minutes ago, Birdee said:

Chloe responded saying she asked Max to throw her his phone, he did, she missed, it hit her in the nose and caused a bump. She got mad at him for hitting her and making the bump that she knew would cause her mom to lose her shit

She is way too young to have battered woman syndrome. It's sad but she is likely to never learn.

I feel like this is partly Jessica's fault. She may have never physically abused Chloe - but I do feel there was a lot of emotional manipulation, gaslighting, and controlling behavior going on in that household. Chloe was desperate to escape her mother, so she's willing to put up with abuse from a man. 

I mean, Jessica ended up being right about Max. But she didn't know anything in the beginning and she was so rude and ended up pushing her daughter into his arm's. 

I hope Chloe can gain some confidence and get some help. 

• Love 3

Matthew and Hailey2 have broken up...again. He's accused her of cheating. She got a restraining order. Same old same old with this batch of illiterate hillbillies.

So confused because at the reunion they claimed they were going to be together forever. 

giphy.gif

On 1/13/2020 at 6:15 AM, Giant Misfit said:

Matthew and Hailey2 have broken up...again. He's accused her of cheating. She got a restraining order. Same old same old with this batch of illiterate hillbillies.

So confused because at the reunion they claimed they were going to be together forever. 

giphy.gif

Wow. If those two star-crossed lovers can't make it, what hope is there for the rest of us? And to think, I used to believe in love...

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
On 1/14/2020 at 2:40 PM, the-grey-lady said:

Wow. If those two star-crossed lovers can't make it, what hope is there for the rest of us? And to think, I used to believe in love...

I'm shook, y'all, just shook. Didn't see that one coming at all. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

If anyone needs a few laughs, have a glance at Max's sexy modeling poses -- especially you folks who are into dudes with a doughy, middle-aged-man-with-snack-addiction bod:

Also, according to Starcasm, there's a warrant out for his arrest for repeatedly violating the terms of his probation. He's probably proud of that.

3 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

If anyone needs a few laughs, have a glance at Max's sexy modeling poses -- especially you folks who are into dudes with a doughy, middle-aged-man-with-snack-addiction bod:

Also, according to Starcasm, there's a warrant out for his arrest for repeatedly violating the terms of his probation. He's probably proud of that.

He "needed some change". He needs a lot more changes than that stupid hairdo.

Soon he may have a total "change" - in scenery & living arrangements.

• Love 1

https://starcasm.net/unexpected-max-schenzel-probation-revoked-arrest-warrant-issued/

Surprise, surprise! Max has totally blown off his probation and it's been revoked.   He was a no show for eighteen  drug tests, ferchrissakes! He also didn't have the required written permission to go to NY to film the tell all, among many other violations that go all the way back to June of last year. The probation department is probably understaffed, but his PO is waaaay too lenient because he's pretty much ignored every one of the terms of his probation agreement. I bet she's going to get called in for a chat with her supervisor.

• Useful 3