Type keyword(s) to search

Wisdom Of The Crowd - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I could have sworn that a few episodes back, we were all talking about how the Don King look-alike lawyer, had looked completely different at that big meeting with AllSourcer about Sara, and looked so much better...(IIRC he was bald?).  Anyway, now he's back to having his Don King hair...what gives?

On 12/18/2017 at 6:44 AM, deaja said:

So based on the ending when they emphasized someone like Tanner was behind the payment, am I the only one who thinks the new CEO of AllSourcer is going to be behind Mia's death? They've been painting her as such an over the top villain as is that I wouldn't be surprised.

She's also been pretty much a non-entity in the search for Mia's killer.  Even if it's her, her motivation to go such lengths -- hiring a very expensive hitman just to kill Mia -- would come out of nowhere.

At least the last case was somewhat interesting, even if Lisa wouldn't listen to anyone (although I can kind of understand why).

On 1/9/2018 at 0:54 PM, Cowgirl said:

So, next week is the last episode?

Yep.

Regarding this episode:

When Sara was talking to Alex in her office, I hoped one would say to the other "What the **** did we see in that a**hole anyway?" "I know, right!"

Did Jeffrey Tanner tell Detective Cavanaugh about the meeting under the bridge in the SUV?

I am glad that Alex finally is helping with the team to find the killer. Her and Sara was an awkward moment in the Sophe office. But Sara calmed it. I still worry Carlos Ochoa will be killed. Tonight's episode almost made me believe that Captain Ruiz has more to do with it then we know.

It is bound to have someone trying to take advantage of the team. Harry Glennon and Samantha "Destiny" Glennon played them well. I did like how Jeffrey took down Harry.

I was surprised that Jeffrey and Alex went alone to the storage unit! With the threats and the photos already being deleted from her phone, it would make me think maybe they are being watched too? Even if you had the token radio car parked outside.

The guy, Olivier Durand, made me wonder about him too. But who could Dutch be??? Doubt they will find-out this season.

I absolutely thought that Carlos was going to be killed as he was sitting in front of the hospital.  And for awhile, I thought Tanner's ex-wife was also going to be killed at the same time, since he told her to go ahead over to the area with Carlos, while he was still in the car.  But then I figured this show isn't known for being super-dark.  What was the point of having Tanner walk in the opposite direction from the gathering with Carlos at the end?  Is this show really cancelled, and we will not find out who killed Mia?  I really enjoyed this show, and will miss it!

• Love 3
12 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

Yes, AFAIK, but, as with dead characters, until we see the body (or until we see the cast dispersed to other projects and the sets torn down), anything's possible.

If, as it seems, Piven is out regardless, they could wrap up the stupid "Who Killed Mia?" plot in a single episode and just do stand-alone episodes that aren't All About Tanner.

On 1/16/2018 at 9:02 AM, LuvMyShows said:

I absolutely thought that Carlos was going to be killed as he was sitting in front of the hospital.  And for awhile, I thought Tanner's ex-wife was also going to be killed at the same time, since he told her to go ahead over to the area with Carlos, while he was still in the car.  But then I figured this show isn't known for being super-dark.  What was the point of having Tanner walk in the opposite direction from the gathering with Carlos at the end?  Is this show really cancelled, and we will not find out who killed Mia?  I really enjoyed this show, and will miss it!

I agree with you. I thought that maybe he was disappointed that they didn't find-out who the killer was. He was happy they exonerated Carlos, but he still had a murder to solve before he could rest. So he was going to go and keep working on the clues from Carl Bullocks "Tinfoil Hat" collection. Also it was cute that Josh believed some of the stuff, and Tariq didn't. But it also was very nice that The whole team including the Police, Alex and Mike are there to help. Hopefully they will have a 2nd season. It could go like "Unforgettable" where the main murder(premise of show), kind of faded into the background. But I hope that they do solve it eventually.

It always gets me when the Police are investigating things that the suspects, (in this case, wife Ema Bullock and lover/Reptilian Official Kevin Simco), get together within a few hours of the Police interviewing them about the murder. True in real life this probably happens all the time. But at-least they waited a few hours, and not run together minutes after they leave the Police station. But it did surprise me that Simco was found dead in his car. But it wasn't covered up very well. Joel did raise a flag a couple of times. Was nice though that journals were found and it wasn't part of the killing of Mia. Was nice at end for Jeffrey to see Mia watching.

Edited by webruce
added thought.