Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E05: How to Baseball

Kroy dishes out more discipline to Ariana, his already-grounded teenage daughter. Brielle is determined to learn “how to baseball” to impress her Major League-bound boyfriend. Kim and Kroy play private investigator and tail Tracey home, only to discover why they’ve never been invited.

What was the deal with everyone being at Tracey’s door and then there was a million ads and a segment with everyone eating pizza somewhere else?  I was so confused.  And, Troy with the pastological instead of pathological and he’s supposed to be the smart one?

16 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

What was the deal with everyone being at Tracey’s door and then there was a million ads and a segment with everyone eating pizza somewhere else?  I was so confused.

It was one of those "shorts" Bravo does. They used to do it with the Housewives show. During one commercial break, they'd give you like a 30 second clip - something that might end up on a "Things You Missed" special - and then back to more commercials. I never cared for those things, and it REALLY doesn't flow on a shorter show like Tardy. 

I love Tracy. I had to wonder how much they're paying her, after seeing her house. 'Course, could be an expensive location. 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Tracy rescues animals and gives a dying dog a home.  Pure Gold.

Is that what the big mystery was all about as far as Tracy's secrecy about her home? How can she tolerate the Biermann's total lack of compassion and respect  for animals? 

• Love 4

Maybe Tracy wants her home life to be private because working for Kim and her crazy brood is all she can handle 8 hrs a day, 5 days a week. Who wouldn't want to get the hell away from that? If Kim is really going to renovate Tracy's home for her, that's a really nice gesture. I wonder if BRAVO is paying for any of that?

• Love 2
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Maybe Tracy wants her home life to be private because working for Kim and her crazy brood is all she can handle 8 hrs a day, 5 days a week. Who wouldn't want to get the hell away from that? If Kim is really going to renovate Tracy's home for her, that's a really nice gesture. I wonder if BRAVO is paying for any of that?

I'm guessing that Bravo is paying for all or most of it.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I would bet Bravo is paying for it. If I was an employee of Kim's I would NEVER let her do something like that for me. Kim would make Tracy/any employee feel indebted/ beholding to her forever. And Kim doesn't have a kind, unselfish heart-that's the big clue right there. Kim would go along with it because she knows its great publicity for her...but not because its her selfless idea. It's productions idea. Whatever the case may be, I hope Tracy really does get the remodel.

Edited by chenoa333
Afterthought
  • Love 5

This all seems so scripted with the "learn to baseball" (how about watching a game & trying to understand the rules instead of standing there in your high heels swinging the bat like a fool.) Love how Kim has such high expectations for her daughter, "just sit on the sidelines & look cute". Well, I guess it worked!   I thought it was intrusive (but of course, scripted) that  they followed Tracy home & insulted her home and now are going to do her home over - of course  it's Bravo money!  They have run out of story lines, you can't keep taking a rowdy family of 8 on vacations and listen to a bunch of  rednecks swear their way through a variety of locations and expect people to continue to be interested. Maybe Kim is looking for a home renovation spin off.  Also, those boys are not cute anymore and it's not just physical seeing an 80lb 4 year old swearing like an old sailor is disturbing.  They encourage gluttony , profanity and disrespect in their younger kids and think it's cute!!  

• Love 4
On 10/22/2017 at 1:07 PM, farmgal4 said:

I'm guessing that Bravo is paying for all or most of it.

Its totally a story arc. Tracy probably lives in a Post Apartment off of Roswell Road. Or not. Seeing as the BeerManz don't ever pay their damn bills.( babysitter.)

That would take away from their wig $

5 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Bravo isn’t paying for the renovations, and Tracy lives in Duluth, GA.

How do you know this?

• Love 2

I laughed at Brielle's boyfriend sending her flowers in bulk wholesale packaging rather than having a florist send her an arrangement or even just a bouquet.    

They looked stupid at the batting cages.

On 10/22/2017 at 5:35 PM, Caseysgirl said:

This all seems so scripted with the "learn to baseball" (how about watching a game & trying to understand the rules instead of standing there in your high heels swinging the bat like a fool.) Love how Kim has such high expectations for her daughter, "just sit on the sidelines & look cute". Well, I guess it worked!   I thought it was intrusive (but of course, scripted) that  they followed Tracy home & insulted her home and now are going to do her home over - of course  it's Bravo money!  They have run out of story lines, you can't keep taking a rowdy family of 8 on vacations and listen to a bunch of  rednecks swear their way through a variety of locations and expect people to continue to be interested. Maybe Kim is looking for a home renovation spin off.  Also, those boys are not cute anymore and it's not just physical seeing an 80lb 4 year old swearing like an old sailor is disturbing.  They encourage gluttony , profanity and disrespect in their younger kids and think it's cute!!  

I don't think there's anything wrong with the kid being 80lbs.  It's not like he's a blob.  He's a big kid but Kroy is a linebacker and it looks like the boys are built like him.  

• Love 1
On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 3:11 AM, yourmomiseasy said:

I laughed at Brielle's boyfriend sending her flowers in bulk wholesale packaging rather than having a florist send her an arrangement or even just a bouquet.    

They looked stupid at the batting cages.

I don't think there's anything wrong with the kid being 80lbs.  It's not like he's a blob.  He's a big kid but Kroy is a linebacker and it looks like the boys are built like him.  

BBM and Brielle took them out of boxes and left all the flowers ON THE FLOOR!!  Thankless unappreciative bitch.  Like mother, like daughter.

To be fair (I know, they don't deserve it), they probably didn't have anything to fit all those flowers in and usually when they come in the wholesale boxes like that you've got to do some stripping and cutting the ends and that would take a long time for all those if you didn't have the right tool and didn't have practice.  That was a couple Home Depot buckets worth of flowers.  

• Love 2

I REALLY tried to watch the show but EVERYONE is beyond annoying! Kim and Brielle not only look alike but appear to share the same 1 brain cell split between the two. Ariana I don’t think gets enough air time. I get the drama, she’s running way..etc. but she seems to be the only semi normal one in the family. I felt bad for Tracey. Maybe she was embarrassed about her house. What’s more embarrassing is the fact that Kroy and Kim crap dollar bills but apparently don’t pay Tracey enough to not live the way she is living. Kroy seems like a great dad so, that’s cool. Other than that, I just can’t watch this. I was bored to death.

Edited by GamerMom
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, GamerMom said:

I REALLY tried to watch the show but EVERYONE is beyond annoying! Kim and Brielle not only look alike but appear to share the same 1 brain cell split between the two. Ariana I don’t think gets enough air time. I get the drama, she’s running way..etc. but she seems to be the only semi normal one in the family. I felt bad for Tracey. Maybe she was embarrassed about her house. What’s more embarrassing is the fact that Kroy and Kim crap dollar bills but apparently don’t pay Tracey enough to not live the way she is living. Kroy seems like a great dad so, that’s cool. Other than that, I just can’t watch this. I was bored to death.

Hitler would seem to be a great dad if he was married to Kim.