Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Live Posting Thread

raven
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, Morrigan2575 said:

Wah my daddy died in a car accident that's why I get off in killing people. ?

Yeah, boo freaking hooo Evil laurel. You know who else has a sad backstory or had people they cared about die? EVERY FUCKING PERSON IN THIS FRANCHISE!!!! 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 17

I still don't trust Siren's story. A part of me thinks she's manipulating Lance. The newbies are annoying as always. I loved the wedding stuff though. Did lance forget he has a daughter who's alive & may have kids one day that he'd wanna pass that watch down to?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

Yeah, boo freaking hooo Evil laurel. You know who else has a sad backstory or had people they cared about die? EVERY FUCKING PERSON IN THIS FRANCHISE!!!! 

But did they die on their 13th birthday while getting CAKE! Do you know how traumatizing it is not to get your cake? People riot over not getting chicken nuggets at McDonalds.

• Love 4
Just now, JJ928 said:

I still don't trust Siren's story. A part of me thinks she's manipulating Lance. The newbies are annoying as always. I loved the wedding stuff though. Did lance forget he has a daughter who's alive & may have kids one day that he'd wanna pass that watch down to?

Arrow likes to forget Sara unless it’s crossover time.

i don’t trust the story either. Since most of the E2 doppelgängers are evil I’m more inclined to believe that E2 Q was a violent criminal himself and Siren idolized him.

• Love 2
Just now, scarynikki12 said:

Arrow likes to forget Sara unless it’s crossover time.

i don’t trust the story either. Since most of the E2 doppelgängers are evil I’m more inclined to believe that E2 Q was a violent criminal himself and Siren idolized him.

I don't even care that they don't mention anyone from Flash/LOT on the regular... but Lance just said he had no one else to give it to. Umm, WTF lol.

I agree. I think her story is bogus.

• Love 1
Just now, JJ928 said:

I don't even care that they don't mention anyone from Flash/LOT on the regular... but Lance just said he had no one else to give it to. 

All they had to do was have Oliver make a comment about giving it to Sara and Q responding that she never liked it. 

• Love 4

I was understanding Rene at first but then he just annoyed me. He's gonna testify and he's moaning about Oliver not trusting him yet. It's been like one hour ffs.

Edited by Guest
1 minute ago, Angel12d said:

I was understanding Rene at first but then he just annoyed me. He's gonna testify and he's moaning about Oliver not trusting him yet. It's been like one hour ffs.

Yeah Rene doesn't really have a dog in this fight. You gotta choose your battles dude.

• Love 2