Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E03: Pigeons, Piazzas, Proposal/S06.E04: Wigs, Lies, and Videotape

3. Kim, Kroy, and the "originals" are through with business, and now it’s all pleasure in Italy.  Next stop – Venice!  Brielle and Ariana joy ride the canals, while Kim attempts to propose a vow renewal to Kroy… on a wobbly gondola.  Back in Atlanta, KJ lets Tracey know who’s really in charge while Kim and Kroy are away. 

4. Brielle’s baseball beau keeps asking her to move in with him, making her wonder if it’s time to finally flee the Biermann coop. Meanwhile, Kim and Kroy grow wary of Tracey’s white lies, putting her outrageous stories to the test with a polygraph. They also use their sleuthing skills to dig up some disappointing dirt on Ariana.

He seems like a nice, successful, good-looking guy. My questions is what does he see in Brielle? But I guess you just answered my question, chenoa333.

They really enjoyed Giulio (spelling?). My guess is that they paid and tipped well, and I think he enjoyed them, too. I was relieved to see that after the first two episodes in Italy.

The twins are super cute with their Spanish. Anyone know who is teaching them? I don't think it's Senora Bloom...

Many of us were probably thinking, if only I could trade places with Kim on the gondola, or anywhere in Florence or Venice. I would have enjoyed it SO much more. And, of course, I would have read about the history and all of the sights beforehand, brushed up on Italian, learned about their customs, etc.

Edited by jennylauren123
  • Love 7

Really, it aggravates the heck out of me that these lowlifes with money visit Venice and complain about a gondola ride ( really, a panic attack? You've never been on the water before?), Italian food, and even the size of Michaelangelo's "David"'s penis size. And she gets two reality shows?  I think she is a lousy parent ( your daughter was trespassing and yet you get her a brand new car cause you can't stand to see her cry), those two boys are spoiled banshees who are being encouraged to be wild, lying, and disrespectful to the adults who care for them.  I can't tell about the twins yet, but dressing the girl like a little tart for Instagram probably is not going to raise her with any better values than any of the others. Kroy  is no man; he lets his wife and her spawn run all over him. He once seemed like a great catch for her but other than providing her with sperm and a big d... , I don't know what else she allows him to do. She must be one great lay for him to let her emasculate him in front of a national audience."My love" indeed.

"

• Love 13

I loved the look on Tracey's face when Kim was complaining about the Italian food & going to McDonald's.

Every time I see Kim's puffy over inflated lips I think she is having an allergic reaction to a bee sting.  

• Love 7

Just saw parts of this episode and now it's on repeat (lazy Saturday and feeling a bit under the weather).  Anyhow, the trip to Italy was totally wasted on this group.  The girls bitched that there was no good food in Italy, and asked if they didn't have Chik fil A?  Give me a break.  They've been raised with the same vacuous values or goals of their mother.  The same person who wanted to ship her wine to Italy because she didn't think their wine there would be good (it might suck).   Surprise, the place had 800 kinds of wine, and had yours (I was surprised because I thought she drank some cheap stuff - since everyone in the family has the food palate of chik fil a - like it's gourmet food).

The kids are all disrespectful.  I thought that Arianna might have a chance since she supposedly does well in school.   I am wondering if the sneaking out was producer instigated shit.  Without that, she had no storyline.hin

I've never heard nor seen of her skincare line, yet she said it's a multimillion dollar company, months within launching.   I just do not understand how the cash keeps rolling in for them.  He's out of the NFL, wasn't a big player, so it's not like he had a huge nest egg, not for Kim's spending anyhow.  She gets money for the shows, but again her spending has to be more than what she's making.  And no way does a business go into the black within months.  I guess it could happen but even the most successful businesses had their lean periods first.  And do we really need another skincare line??

She and Brielle need to lay off the plastic surgery.  Kim's lips look like mini duck lips.  She looked better before the last round.  Looks like she's trying to have her own version of that K family - all girls hair long and blond instead of long and dark.  I think the original momager is miles ahead of this one in her managing skills.  I

The vow renewal has bad karma in reality shows.  Almost everyone who has one ends up divorced in a few years.  I'd stay away from that even if the producers said we want to do it.  I just wouldn't press my luck.

• Love 11

These dirty apes in Italy are almost too much to bear. When Wig the Pig asked the gondola driver how long he'd been doing it, (she's such an unimaginative, classless hog), I wish he'd said it was his first day. Turns out he's been doing it about as long as she's been ho'ing. What kind of limited life experiences have you had when a serene gondola ride has you screeching like a mental patient? We rode through the Blue Grotto in Capri, and no one was squealing like a pig, for goodness sake. And now she's calved a gaggle of apes who will be as uneducated and uncultured as she is. "We's ig'nant and proud of it!" Nice family motto. 

• Love 11
On 10/14/2017 at 10:33 AM, StevieRocks said:

These dirty apes in Italy are almost too much to bear. When Wig the Pig asked the gondola driver how long he'd been doing it, (she's such an unimaginative, classless hog), I wish he'd said it was his first day. Turns out he's been doing it about as long as she's been ho'ing. What kind of limited life experiences have you had when a serene gondola ride has you screeching like a mental patient? We rode through the Blue Grotto in Capri, and no one was squealing like a pig, for goodness sake. And now she's calved a gaggle of apes who will be as uneducated and uncultured as she is. "We's ig'nant and proud of it!" Nice family motto. 

Damn Stevie...you DO rock! Lol. Great snark and so well earned by the recpients.

• Love 2

I'm so glad these fools are back home. I couldn't stand one more minute of them shrieking and flailing all around Italy. Also, if you come back from such great cities as Florence and Venice complaining about the food, you suck at life. 

Kim's "re-proposal" was majorly anti-climactic. Who could be in a romantic mood after her acting like a gondola ride is akin to walking a tight rope over the Grand Canyon? Then her last dozen struggling brain cells can't come up with a better "Seven Reasons" than - "our six kids and your dick". Wow. Kroy has to feel special. 

The stuff with Tracy was surely producer driven. As if she doesn't know that they have cameras. 

I do wonder what is going on with Ariana. Is it just as simple as Kim said? She's more of a follower and just goes along with whatever her friends are doing? I tend to think maybe she is seeking an outlet to let loose, because she feels a lot of pressure always having to be the "good one". Brielle is the fuckup. Ariana does well in school and helps out without being asked. She's dependable. She's reliable. But maybe she feels Brielle gets all the attention and she's acting out. I don't know. 

I have to say, Kaia is one beautiful little girl. She's not just cute. She is beautiful. I think it's pretty cool that she and Kane are basically bilingual. Already smarter than their mother. I just wish someone else could come along and raise them, keep that learning going, so she doesn't turn into another vain, vapid moron like her mom and oldest sister. 

• Love 9
On 10/14/2017 at 10:41 AM, Caseysgirl said:

Really, it aggravates the heck out of me that these lowlifes with money visit Venice and complain about a gondola ride ( really, a panic attack? You've never been on the water before?), Italian food, and even the size of Michaelangelo's "David"'s penis size. And she gets two reality shows?  I think she is a lousy parent ( your daughter was trespassing and yet you get her a brand new car cause you can't stand to see her cry), those two boys are spoiled banshees who are being encouraged to be wild, lying, and disrespectful to the adults who care for them.  I can't tell about the twins yet, but dressing the girl like a little tart for Instagram probably is not going to raise her with any better values than any of the others. Kroy  is no man; he lets his wife and her spawn run all over him. He once seemed like a great catch for her but other than providing her with sperm and a big d... , I don't know what else she allows him to do. She must be one great lay for him to let her emasculate him in front of a national audience."My love" indeed.

"

Exactly.  I haven't been able to get through even one episode lately.  I just can't take it.  So sad to see them, really.  And they think they are fine....please.  Kim and her daughters look much older than their years.  Kim used to be pretty. What happened? She's lost it.  Her oldest daughter looks 40 years old.  What a mess.  Having no culture and little education is probably the least of their problems, but, still, it's painful to see. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 1
On 10/14/2017 at 0:37 PM, hoosier80 said:

The vow renewal has bad karma in reality shows.  Almost everyone who has one ends up divorced in a few years.  I'd stay away from that even if the producers said we want to do it.  I just wouldn't press my luck.

My thoughts exactly. Kim seems superstitious and is into psychic readings and "signs", hence the 11/11/11 wedding date, and she has to be aware of the "vow renewal curse" that haunts Housewives. Why risk it?! 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, RedHawk said:

My thoughts exactly. Kim seems superstitious and is into psychic readings and "signs", hence the 11/11/11 wedding date, and she has to be aware of the "vow renewal curse" that haunts Housewives. Why risk it?! 

Then why did she and Kroy film an episode (maybe it was 2 episodes) with Tyler Henry the Hollywood Medium? 

She's into anything that will bring attention to her and her whore-fame family. 

• Love 1

I don't watch this crap show, but am watching now because I love Italy. Good lord, I can't believe none of them bothered to learn basic words like hello, good-bye, please and thank you, or did any research about the country. Really, Kim, adios? And can't the woman go anywhere without one hand stroking her hair and the other holding a solo cup with wine? Did Kim really take her own wine to Italy? The house wine in any restaurant in Italy is outstanding, and we were told that they keep their best there and export their cheaper wines. 

I'm so glad Brielle got to see such awesome "arca texture".  I've never seen anyone so proud of their ignorance as this family.

Edited by parisprincess
  • Love 3