Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, SanDiegoInExile said:

Sorry, but quoting never seems to work for me...

Yes, I believe the PR for ALM indicated that it was a year-long contract.  Not that it means anything in the real world.  

There simply has to be more to this than MasterMind Clyde pulling strings from behind bars.  As I mentioned before,  the show has introduced an entire family of seemingly good people, carefully woven them into the fabric of Salem, and made them generally pleasant townfolk.

We don't know anything about Clyde's wife (other than what Jordan, Ben, and Clyde have said about her.)  Could she still be alive and be the Greene Matriarch? It could explain why RSW is filming at the studio all the time -- if Ben's mother is still alive and he is playing two roles.

And why would the Greenes be so focused on faking out the DiMeras?  For that matter, why in the world would Clyde be so insistent on ALM becoming Mrs Chad DiMera?  And why is John Robicheaux Black involved in this ?

I know folks love to trash Ron, but he has been good at using DOOL history.  Sure, sometimes it misfires (see The New Renee DiMera).  I have been racking my brain trying to figure out who he could pull from the history as Someone Wronged by the DiMeras, because I believe he put ALM in the DiMansion and not in HortonLand. 

Another complication is the ages of the Greenes.  They span mid 30s to teens.  So plausibly they would have to be recent DiMera Victims.  Stefano has been dead for awhile.  Same with Andre.  Elvis was away from Salem. Same with Kritter. Stefan/Jake didn't even know they were DiMeras until recently.  And Tony, Anna, and Chad don't do evil.

So Clyde hatches this whole plan because Elvis put him in jail?  That's weak and nonsensical. (and some of you are saying "yup, that's Ron")...

So who are the Greene parents?  I could see that taking a long time to unravel/reveal.

I can think of two somewhat recent DiMera Victims.  Both are dead.  Could they have been happily involved with Mother Green?  

Benji Hawk.  When he was murdered in 2007, he allegedly only had a baby son.  So seems unlikely.  There is peripheral John Black involvement, although I suspect Ron would have used Steve/Kayla since they raised Benji for an extended time.

Bart Biederbecke.  We know nothing of his backstory.  Could he have been married/divorced from Mother Greene and had four off-screen children? Andre murdered him in 2007, so the Greene kids might want some revenge. John and Bart have history too.

Yes, outlandish speculation for sure.  And likely still doesn't explain why these four nice Greene kids are in Salem.

Oh well.

Tripp should've been related to Benji Hawk instead of Steve/Ava's retcon kid. He would still be connected to Stayla without ruining their history.

18 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

....he's interested in writing the Dimeras like some cross between the Quartermaines and the Cassadines on General Hospital. Although to be honest, I actually like all the sibling business rivalry stuff he's written. Dan's EJ and Billy Flynn are really good at this type of stuff. 

I'm not opposed to business stories if they are actually good. Days can't write them but tbh I don't think any of the remaining soaps can pull it off effectively(maybe Bold) like they used to with their K-Mart budget. With remote work no need for fancy offices either.

• Like 2

The obvious reason for Clyde to create a fake Abigail is because he's in jail for her murder and if she's alive that would likely get him out earlier.   Why she needs to be remarried to Chad I can't guess.  Besides, she was married to Chad when she died so if she's declared Abigail she's married.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2

Full spoilers for next week. Tuesday remains a no thanks zone

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Monday, September 23:

1. After EJ has saved her, Gabi gives him her thanks.

2. Ava looks after Stefan, happy that they are alive.

3. Jada finally figures out just how far gone Connie really is.

4. Now that she’s free, Melinda is offered EJ’s job by Paulina.

5. Johnny and Chanel find some time for romance.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Tuesday, September 24:

1. With the casting done, Body & Soul has its first photoshoot.

2. Chanel soon discovers that the script requires her to do intimate scenes with Alex.

3. Johnny starts demanding re-writes from Leo.

4. Bonnie and Hattie do not get along.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Wednesday, September 25:

1. When Sophia and Tate start to bond, Holly gets in the way

2. Eric and Brady fill each other in on what’s been happening in their lives.

3. Maggie is shocked by what she learns from Fiona.

4. Sarah tries to convince Xander not to unleash his rage on Brady.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Thursday, September 26:

1. Eric and EJ get in a fight about Holly.

2. Xander makes a confession to Sarah.

3. Brady ends up drugged.

4. Holly is caught snooping by Tate.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Friday, September 27:

1. Johnny raises Chanel’s ire when she finds out he went behind her back.

2. Alex and Stephanie spend some time alone.

3. Xander’s scheme gets ruined thanks to Jada.

4. Brady fills Eric in about something odd that happened to him.

5. Sarah tells nervous Fiona what she’s remembered about the night of her accident.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1

Interesting that the end of the Connie story appears to happen tomorrow (Friday) and is over to the point that Melinda is found (obviously, she didn't get blown up) and is well enough to be offered a new job on Monday.

And, I still think that Sarah knows it was Fiona behind the wheel and she will play her, trying to get to her guilt to admit it. But, as long as Sarah knows enough to say that it was NOT Brady, that should protect him. So, who is drugging him? Fiona? Is that what Xander confesses to Sarah? And, why wait until next week for Brady and Eric to catch up? Haven't they already been talking?

Sigh. More Hattie and Body and Soul. I can't even imagine what that cast photo will look like. Maybe a lot like the current cast of Days?