Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Even though it makes literally no sense for Holly to not know about Eric causing Daniel's death, I'm still interested in those scenes.

7 hours ago, Soapy Goddess said:

Exactly! Don't they have the internet in Salem? 

Agreed. Danial was a supposed world-renowned doctor. Even with SORAS Holly was born post-2000. It's not believable that she wouldn't Google his name and see the cause of his death.

That being said, I think this storyline will be a non-factor. I'll get into why once it starts airing in the General Discussion board.

• Like 5

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Monday, September 9:

Justin meets with Brady, who is eager to take the blame for what he thinks he did.

Seeing that Sarah could expose her, Fiona tries to keep her quiet.

Eric is cornered by Holly, who confronts him about the secret he’s been keeping.

John listens as Tate tells him how bad he’s messed things up with Holly.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Tuesday, September 10:

Jada can’t shake the feeling that there is something off about Connie.

Paulina tells Rafe to wake up.

Gabi is encouraged by Ava to give Stefan another shot.

EJ and Stefan continue to fight about Gabi.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Wednesday, September 11:

Chad is still hoping that something will manage to jog Abigail’s memory.

Melinda is eager to be rescued.

Seeing how perky Gabi is being puts Connie in a bad mood.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Thursday, September 12:

Kristen gets a threat from EJ.

Marlena tries to comfort Eric as he copes with Holly’s issues.

Tate has his work cut out for him as he tries to calm Holly down.

Fiona reflects on what she did to Sarah.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Friday, September 13:

Brady gets a push from Kristen as she urges him not to throw his future away.

Sarah undergoes hypnosis with Marlena.

Holly and EJ get closer.

Xander and Fiona share a close moment

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1
On 8/28/2024 at 11:41 AM, brisbydog said:

Daniel was not exactly a beloved character either. I think most of us wanted to give Eric a medal.

I certainly did.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

DAYS PREVIEW SPOTLIGHT: Five Stories to Fall For
TRIANGLE ALERT
Tate finds himself caught between Sofia and Holly. This is interesting, considering up until now, Tate (Leo Howard) and Holly (Ashely Puzemis) hardcore only had eyes for each other. Meanwhile, Sofia (Madelyn Kientz) was simply a hurt and betrayed friend who transitioned into a general nuisance designed to keep Tate and Holly apart all summer long. However, we’re now wondering if Sofia and Tate will get closer this fall due to his differing opinions from his girlfriend. On one side, Tate stands by his dad, while Holly shows no empathy for what Brady (Eric Martsolf) allegedly did

MIRACLE CURE ALERT
An unexpected treatment for Sarah’s paralysis is on the horizon. DAYS loves to come up with miracle cures for various ailments and conditions. Even death is no match for this town. Currently, Sarah (Linsey Godfrey) is paralyzed and will probably be unable to walk for the rest of her life. The problem in Salem is that no miracle cure comes without someone making a gigantic sacrifice. For example, Kristen (then-Eileen Davidson) went scot-free when she produced a cure for John (Drake Hogestyn), who was in a coma at the time. So Eric (Greg Vaughan) never got any justice for Kristen raping him. Should we be afraid for whoever has to pay the ultimate price for this potential cure for paralysis?

RETURNING CHARACTER ALERT
Nancy Wesley returns to Salem to introduce someone she thinks is perfect for Body & Soul. Yes, Patrika Darbo makes a return appearance. The last time we saw Chloe’s mom, Nancy Wesley, she and Clyde (James Read) were super close to getting married. Fortunately for her, his true colors reappeared, and she dodged a big old bullet and hightailed it out of town. Her dating prospects grew exponentially when we heard she was seeing Mike Horton (Roark Critchlow). When Nancy Wesley pops up in Salem, who does she think is perfect for Body & Soul? Are we about to get a new character? Is it some sort of doppelganger? Also, is she still dating Mike? Did Craig (Kevin Spirtis) recover from being Leo Stark’d? Inquiring minds want to know

BEHIND-THE-SCENES DRAMA ALERT
Johnny’s jealous side comes out when he questions Chanel’s behavior on the Body & Soul set. We’re betting that the drama that unfolds behind the scenes of Body & Soul will be juicier than what head writer Leo Stark (Greg Rikaart — DAYS’s Performer for the month of August) can come up with. Obviously, Chanel (Raven Bowen) and Alex’s (Robert Scott Wilson) current antagonistic relationship is going to melt into something decidedly warmer and softer. Naturally, Johnny (Carson Boatman), the director, won’t be able to contain his jealousy. So is this a case of real imitating reel? Or does Johnny not have anything to worry about?

CORPORATE + FAMILY CHAOS ALERT
Once again, Victor’s will is contested, and a tug-of-war ensues for control of Titan. Hold up. Somebody contests Victor’s will? We have questions. Who’s doing the contesting? Is somebody attempting to prevent Xander (Paul Telfer) from becoming CEO? Is this someone Brady Black? Based on what’s happening right now, these two are headed for monumental clashes. We’re keeping an eye on this situation to see how it develops…

• Thanks 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

If anyone is returning for clashes at Titan, I'd really like to think they've finally recast Philip and brought him back for a substantial storyline. Or that the classic Philip has pulled himself together and can act again.

Does Sarah need a miracle cure? Couldn't she just slowly - luckily - begin to regain sensation in her legs? ReRon having someone use a miracle cure as leverage is just another example of him writing on auto-pilot to the detriment of the show.

Hopefully Nancy says she and Mike only dated casually for a few weeks. It made no sense he'd be into her. Sorry, there was nothing to suggest he ever was...though I realize this was just another winky winky Ron thing, to have poor dejected Nancy suddenly get the hot (formerly hot?) guy who she used to torment turning around to woo her.

Craig should be profoundly embarrassed for ever looking at Leo. I cannot wait until that gremlin is off our screens. It can't happen soon enough.

Sofia seemed interesting when she wasn't being an aggressive femme fatale. If this plot is just so that Tate can be tempted by her and she can trash Holly needlessly, and then get dumped the second Brady is exonerated, I'm out.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

I hate Craig/Nancy was ruined over Leo of all people. 

That being said of all the reasons to bring back Nancy it's this? Not her daughter Chloe who was around a year ago dealing with her romantic drama with Brady and Xander(then Phillip?)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Are there any clues as to where the "Fabigal" SL is going? So far, it is not making any sense, but the shock value was good. I hope the denouement is worth all the lead up - it's going to be a big disappointment if Ron blows it. It's such a strange story line - why is she pretending to be Abby, when she has a brother who is raising his two younger siblings alone, and who seems to have a dark secret of his own, judging from his recent convo with Aaron. I guess part of why it's hard to predict is that we don't know much about Mark, Felicity, and Aaron to begin with. Since it re-Ron, are we going to get another "payback" story line like Sloane's? I guess I have high hopes for this story, and want it to be good!!

Edited by salvame
tablet doesn't let me post correctly, for some reason, so had to switch to laptop! :/
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, brisbydog said:

DAYS PREVIEW SPOTLIGHT: Five Stories to Fall For
TRIANGLE ALERT
Tate finds himself caught between Sofia and Holly. This is interesting, considering up until now, Tate (Leo Howard) and Holly (Ashely Puzemis) hardcore only had eyes for each other. Meanwhile, Sofia (Madelyn Kientz) was simply a hurt and betrayed friend who transitioned into a general nuisance designed to keep Tate and Holly apart all summer long. However, we’re now wondering if Sofia and Tate will get closer this fall due to his differing opinions from his girlfriend. On one side, Tate stands by his dad, while Holly shows no empathy for what Brady (Eric Martsolf) allegedly did

MIRACLE CURE ALERT
An unexpected treatment for Sarah’s paralysis is on the horizon. DAYS loves to come up with miracle cures for various ailments and conditions. Even death is no match for this town. Currently, Sarah (Linsey Godfrey) is paralyzed and will probably be unable to walk for the rest of her life. The problem in Salem is that no miracle cure comes without someone making a gigantic sacrifice. For example, Kristen (then-Eileen Davidson) went scot-free when she produced a cure for John (Drake Hogestyn), who was in a coma at the time. So Eric (Greg Vaughan) never got any justice for Kristen raping him. Should we be afraid for whoever has to pay the ultimate price for this potential cure for paralysis?

RETURNING CHARACTER ALERT
Nancy Wesley returns to Salem to introduce someone she thinks is perfect for Body & Soul. Yes, Patrika Darbo makes a return appearance. The last time we saw Chloe’s mom, Nancy Wesley, she and Clyde (James Read) were super close to getting married. Fortunately for her, his true colors reappeared, and she dodged a big old bullet and hightailed it out of town. Her dating prospects grew exponentially when we heard she was seeing Mike Horton (Roark Critchlow). When Nancy Wesley pops up in Salem, who does she think is perfect for Body & Soul? Are we about to get a new character? Is it some sort of doppelganger? Also, is she still dating Mike? Did Craig (Kevin Spirtis) recover from being Leo Stark’d? Inquiring minds want to know

BEHIND-THE-SCENES DRAMA ALERT
Johnny’s jealous side comes out when he questions Chanel’s behavior on the Body & Soul set. We’re betting that the drama that unfolds behind the scenes of Body & Soul will be juicier than what head writer Leo Stark (Greg Rikaart — DAYS’s Performer for the month of August) can come up with. Obviously, Chanel (Raven Bowen) and Alex’s (Robert Scott Wilson) current antagonistic relationship is going to melt into something decidedly warmer and softer. Naturally, Johnny (Carson Boatman), the director, won’t be able to contain his jealousy. So is this a case of real imitating reel? Or does Johnny not have anything to worry about?

CORPORATE + FAMILY CHAOS ALERT
Once again, Victor’s will is contested, and a tug-of-war ensues for control of Titan. Hold up. Somebody contests Victor’s will? We have questions. Who’s doing the contesting? Is somebody attempting to prevent Xander (Paul Telfer) from becoming CEO? Is this someone Brady Black? Based on what’s happening right now, these two are headed for monumental clashes. We’re keeping an eye on this situation to see how it develops…

So, this reads like it's all just speculation based on a couple spoilers. Is that correct?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

So, this reads like it's all just speculation based on a couple spoilers. Is that correct?

Yes. I'd say the first line in each section is an actual spoiler then what follows is speculation 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

Maybe it's to push her daughter Joy? 

Interesting I forgot about her and thought she could have been paired with JJ when he was here

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Like 2

I'm thinking this revelation about Eric killing Daniel will be a convenient cover for Eric leaving town again for a while. Clumsy as it is, tension with Holly could be a decent longterm backburner storyline. She can tell him to leave her alone, he can leave by the end of next week, and by Xmas he could come back and she could forgive him.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

I'm thinking this revelation about Eric killing Daniel will be a convenient cover for Eric leaving town again for a while. Clumsy as it is, tension with Holly could be a decent longterm backburner storyline. She can tell him to leave her alone, he can leave by the end of next week, and by Xmas he could come back and she could forgive him.

It's a two month story. He's gone for good in November 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Hardly anyone ever leaves this show for good so I imagine we’ll see Eric again at some point.

I agree Eric will always come back. Nicole with Arianne Zuker in the role? Yeah, she's never returning.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Hardly anyone ever leaves this show for good so I imagine we’ll see Eric again at some point.

Nicole is gone gone, though, unless they do what should be done and use Annalyne McCord as Nicole Walker. Lol (A boy can dream, can't he?)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

ALM is too young to play Nicole. Opposite Greg's Eric it would be very noticeable.

She's a good actress though.

I can already tell I'm going to hate Ava and Brady as a couple.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

I do wish the show would invest in Brady having a long-term love interest at this point in his life preferably sane and just have him in family stories because I think that's where he works best.

If Days wants a future they actually need to invest in the younger generation for a change(although I do think they appear to be doing so compared to the other soaps right now). 

That being said Brady/Ava is preferable to me over Brady/Kristen they also have a cute smush name in "Brava"

• Like 5
(edited)

Spoilers updated. So. Much. Connie 

Monday, September 16 , 2024

1. Maggie and Sarah commiserate over a failed therapy session

2. Fiona reveals a shocking secret to Xander

3. Abigail gets defensive towards Chad

4. Stephanie receives comfort from Alex

Tuesday, September 17, 2024

1. Stefan gives Paulina damning information

2. Rafe shares a vague memory with Jada about his stabbing

3. EJ receives a suggestion from Gabi

4. Connie gives Melinda some big news

Wednesday, September 18, 2024

1. Roman offers to help Rafe

2. Ava accepts an offer from Stefan

3. Jada is surprised by what she finds in Connie’s bed

4. Gabi is cornered by Connie

Thursday, September 19, 2024

1. Stefan insults Ava

2. Mark and ‘Abigail face a complication

3. Steve questions Clyde

4. Connie goes ahead with her revenge plan on Gabi and Melinda

Friday, September 20, 2024

1. EJ makes a shocking discovery

2. Chad is deeply moved when Abigail has a memory

3. Ava and Stefan are in danger

4. Connie’s final plan comes to an explosive climax

That's everything: Enjoy all that upcoming Stefan and Ava. And four days of Connie.

Edited by brisbydog
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2
  • LOL 3

Just saw the news. Glad the "coma" is ending. This has been a drawn-out fiasco. Ten freaking years! 🙄

Shawn Dougjas and Belle better be back as well. Maybe even original Shawn D? The current one couldn't really sell the suicidal impulse/guilt storyline.

Honestly though, I hope Bo doesn't overtake the show again. He's not the greatest thing that ever lived and could have/should have stayed dead after pulling focus on the 50th.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

See, no one stays gone lol.

Some surprisingly have but most of them come back.

That being said since Ron isn't writing this this might not be terrible. A shame this happened after Doug passed.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

I know it's a longshot, but I'd love to see Carrie back for a few months. It's been forever.

And real Theresa back and her character out of prison. It already feels like forever.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I have mixed feelings about a Bo and Hope return.  Sure, getting Bo out of the coma is needed. Past returns have been frustrating because the show has spent most of the time having them apart.  They spend 10-15 episodes apart and reunite for a handful of episodes, and then the return is over and <poof> they go off-screen. 

I wonder if the show will tie the return to the "forgotten" metal time capsule that no one seems to know how too open (uh, blowtorch, welding cut), since the Puzzle Box was key to the Gina-is-Hope story. Could the contents of that box somehow link to Fake Abigail?

Bo and Hope were at their best when working on some type of crime/mystery.

The show has laid a rather extensive groundwork on the Fake Abigail story.  An imprisoned John Black, a doctor brother, younger siblings, Jack believing, Jennifer disbelieving, Clyde pulling strings behind the scenes.  But why? 

Everyone is thinking this is a DiMera story.  What if it is a Horton story? And Bo and Hope help wrap it up....

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
7 hours ago, SanDiegoInExile said:

Past returns have been frustrating because the show has spent most of the time having them apart.  They spend 10-15 episodes apart and reunite for a handful of episodes, and then the return is over and <poof> they go off-screen. 

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Highlighted for emphasis!

7 hours ago, SanDiegoInExile said:

Everyone is thinking this is a DiMera story.  What if it is a Horton story? And Bo and Hope help wrap it up....

With any luck, this will be wrapped up well before Ron leaves. The new creatives having to rewrite the ending of his plot could prove weird. Plus I don't want it dragging on.

...is ALM signed for a year?

• Like 1
19 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I know it's a longshot, but I'd love to see Carrie back for a few months. It's been forever.

And real Theresa back and her character out of prison. It already feels like forever.

I heard she's returning briefly around the same time Sami, Eric, and Rex are. Which makes me wonder if something happens to Roman. Maybe that's a rumor.

It's wild they erased Cassie who I found way more interesting than Rex and hated that they made her Kate's daughter because she and Lucas had great chemistry that was completely wasted for nothing. Instead Lucas is stuck pining for Sami and the third wheel in other established pairings.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, SanDiegoInExile said:

I have mixed feelings about a Bo and Hope return.  Sure, getting Bo out of the coma is needed. Past returns have been frustrating because the show has spent most of the time having them apart.  They spend 10-15 episodes apart and reunite for a handful of episodes, and then the return is over and <poof> they go off-screen. 

I wonder if the show will tie the return to the "forgotten" metal time capsule that no one seems to know how too open (uh, blowtorch, welding cut), since the Puzzle Box was key to the Gina-is-Hope story. Could the contents of that box somehow link to Fake Abigail?

Bo and Hope were at their best when working on some type of crime/mystery.

The show has laid a rather extensive groundwork on the Fake Abigail story.  An imprisoned John Black, a doctor brother, younger siblings, Jack believing, Jennifer disbelieving, Clyde pulling strings behind the scenes.  But why? 

Since Ron doesn't appear to be writing it, I do think it's a Horton story especially after reading this. 

That being said I don't think that was the original plan when Ron wrote it as he doesn't care for the Hortons and only seems interested in the Dimeras.

• Like 1

Spoilers for next week; will fill in the gap if it gets updated

AVOID TUESDAY AT ALL COSTS

Monday, September 23, 2024

1. Paulina offers Melinda EJ’s job

2. Jada realizes just how crazy Connie is.

3. Johnny and Chanel spend a romantic evening together.

Tuesday, September 24, 2024

1. Chanel learns she has to be intimate with Alex

2. The new Body & Soul cast has a photoshoot.

3. Bonnie and Hattie come to blows!

Wednesday, September 25, 2024

1. Brady and Eric catch up

2. Sarah begs Xander to not go after Brady.

3. Holly interrupts Sophia and Tate’s bonding session

Thursday, September 26, 2024

1. Tate catches Holly snooping

2. Brady is drugged!

3. EJ and Eric have a confrontation regarding Holly.

Friday, September 27, 2024

1. Chanel gets mad at Johnny for going behind her back

2. Xander is thwarted by Jada

3. Sarah reveals to Fiona what she remembered the night of the accident.

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 1

Sorry, but quoting never seems to work for me...

Yes, I believe the PR for ALM indicated that it was a year-long contract.  Not that it means anything in the real world.  

There simply has to be more to this than MasterMind Clyde pulling strings from behind bars.  As I mentioned before,  the show has introduced an entire family of seemingly good people, carefully woven them into the fabric of Salem, and made them generally pleasant townfolk.

We don't know anything about Clyde's wife (other than what Jordan, Ben, and Clyde have said about her.)  Could she still be alive and be the Greene Matriarch? It could explain why RSW is filming at the studio all the time -- if Ben's mother is still alive and he is playing two roles.

And why would the Greenes be so focused on faking out the DiMeras?  For that matter, why in the world would Clyde be so insistent on ALM becoming Mrs Chad DiMera?  And why is John Robicheaux Black involved in this ?

I know folks love to trash Ron, but he has been good at using DOOL history.  Sure, sometimes it misfires (see The New Renee DiMera).  I have been racking my brain trying to figure out who he could pull from the history as Someone Wronged by the DiMeras, because I believe he put ALM in the DiMansion and not in HortonLand. 

Another complication is the ages of the Greenes.  They span mid 30s to teens.  So plausibly they would have to be recent DiMera Victims.  Stefano has been dead for awhile.  Same with Andre.  Elvis was away from Salem. Same with Kritter. Stefan/Jake didn't even know they were DiMeras until recently.  And Tony, Anna, and Chad don't do evil.

So Clyde hatches this whole plan because Elvis put him in jail?  That's weak and nonsensical. (and some of you are saying "yup, that's Ron")...

So who are the Greene parents?  I could see that taking a long time to unravel/reveal.

I can think of two somewhat recent DiMera Victims.  Both are dead.  Could they have been happily involved with Mother Green?  

Benji Hawk.  When he was murdered in 2007, he allegedly only had a baby son.  So seems unlikely.  There is peripheral John Black involvement, although I suspect Ron would have used Steve/Kayla since they raised Benji for an extended time.

Bart Biederbecke.  We know nothing of his backstory.  Could he have been married/divorced from Mother Greene and had four off-screen children? Andre murdered him in 2007, so the Greene kids might want some revenge. John and Bart have history too.

Yes, outlandish speculation for sure.  And likely still doesn't explain why these four nice Greene kids are in Salem.

Oh well.