Type keyword(s) to search

These Spoilers Suck: Bitter Speculation About SPN Spoilers

catrox14
Message added by ohjoy

Please keep your speculation and comments on the end of Supernatural in the Supernatural Ending topic. Use this topic here or the Spoilers With Speculation topic for discussion of the upcoming season only. As always, keep Bitch vs. Jerk discussion in its own topic.

Thank you.

• Start Topic

Hmmm, let me see how to put this.  Oh, wait, I have it:  STFU Not-Bobby!  

And the sheer arrogance from both Not-Bobby and Ice Queen Mary.  They don't really work for Sam, so if they want to go on their own hunt, he can't really stop them.  But to sneak out without telling anyone?  Not only is it cowardly, but also it can result, as it does here, with a duplicate effort that wastes personnel.  (However, maybe Sam is getting a taste of how Dean felt when Sam kept sneaking around behind his back.)

I wonder if Mary has said anything to Dean about his Michael experience.  I vote "no."  

• Love 6
52 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Don't tell me they aren't trying to pass NuBobby as old Bobby.  He's still the same asshole.

But I'm guessing he's going to come to get an appreciation of Sam's leadership skills.  That will probably be his lesson.

Mary seems to be pretty on board with the home office (aka her sons) being characterized as idjits. Guessing Sam has no problem including Dean in his Chiefdom in this context. 

• Love 4

If this is the feels that Glynn writes she can keep them.

1 hour ago, Myrelle said:

up, IA. This one is going to be all about how awesome Chief is, even if he makes a mistake. Count on it.

Dean will be leading the cheerleading section.  Although I'll cheer if Dean gives Bobby a boo hoo speech, even if he pays for it later. 

1 hour ago, Aeryn13 said:

Hahaha, so AU!Bobby is the only one of the AU-hunters who didn`t sign up for the flunky army? What gives. Though why did he rope Dean into the description of "idjitS". Chief is the main office so shut up. 

When Chief is awesome its all chief and when he's not its both.   Standard. 

This is another reason why I dislike this leader Sam stuff.  Because the way Jared played that scene and the writing very much made it sound like everyone is supposed to check in with the "main office"  AKA Sam before they do something. 

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Love 6

Question: Is there any word on God or Amara returning to Supernatural this season? With Michael on the loose, it seems prime for their return. —Thomas
Ausiello: “Going back to Season 5 of the show, the whole plan for staging an apocalypse was to get God to come back,” EP Andrew Dabb notes. “And I don’t know that Michael’s necessarily abandoned that idea, although on his previous world, he staged an apocalypse, killed Lucifer… he did everything you should have done to make God take notice; and God didn’t care.”

https://tvline.com/2018/11/08/veronica-mars-revival-tina-majorino-mac-hulu-season-4/

Bolding mine. 

Since when?  The angels started the apocalypse to fulfill a prophecy.  They wanted a Stepford Paradise, and Lucifer wanted to destroy the planet because he was jealous God liked humans more than the angels. 

He's show runner.  Shouldn't he know Michael's plans and the reasons behind them?  If I needed more proof Michael was never priority, this was it.  Dabb doesn't even know Michael's motivations. 

I've said it before and I'll keep saying it.  Dabb sucks.

• Love 5

Oh my god, seriously? He is re-doing Amara`s plan? A kingdom for an idea. 

Besides, Michael was in Dean`s head. He knows God is just a whiner who never really shows up when someone wants him to but randomely came in to freeload in the bunker and take a lot of hot showers. If Michael found Sister Jo as an angel disappointing, he should be going "yikes" over this new knowledge of God. Heck, he could have gleaned as much from Lucifer.  

Edited by Aeryn13
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, ILoveReading said:

https://tvline.com/2018/11/08/veronica-mars-revival-tina-majorino-mac-hulu-season-4/

Bolding mine. 

Since when?  The angels started the apocalypse to fulfill a prophecy.  They wanted a Stepford Paradise, and Lucifer wanted to destroy the planet because he was jealous God liked humans more than the angels. 

He's show runner.  Shouldn't he know Michael's plans and the reasons behind them?  If I needed more proof Michael was never priority, this was it.  Dabb doesn't even know Michael's motivations. 

I've said it before and I'll keep saying it.  Dabb sucks.

WHAT THE FUCK IS DABB SMOKING???  That's not what happened in s5.  JFC.  I guess J2 wasn't joking when they said all the lore is out the window LOL. 

doctorwhoconfusedwhatangry.gif

tumblr_inline_nrg8hsIJiR1raprkq_500.gif

• Love 6

Oh my god, seriously? He is re-doing Amara`s plan? A kingdom for an idea. 

Besides, Michael was in Dean`s head. He knows God is just a whiner who never really shows up when someone wants him to but randomely came in to freeload in the bunker and take a lot of hot showers. If Michael found Sister Jo as an angel disappointing, he should be going "yikes" over this new knowledge of God. Heck, he could have gleaned as much from Lucifer.  

But Michael would of sort of thought that at least the Chuck from his world is a whiner for a long, long, long time  He probably first got it his Dad wasn't up to much after God first bailed and left Michael to carry the whole complete can of heaven without actually telling him what defined paradise. 

I get that the apocolypse would have been the last nail in the coffin of Michael thinking anything good about Chuck but why say the angels staged it - it was written down it was happening?  They didn't got to the demons and have a committee meeting about when to clear their diaries to have it.  So why does Dabb say that the angels staged it?  Does he think we are thick?

The only thing he could have said that made sense is that Michael being in Dean's head and meeting Jo and every other type of being just showed that Chuck in every world is a whiny git.

Edited by fishpan
  • Love 1

Since I think Dabb slipped up when he said in an interview "we can`t end the storyline with Michael leaving in episode 2 or being defeated in episode 7 and never coming back", there is likely gonna be something Michael-related in ep 7? Only thing that is weird that it would be before KaiaSue returns in episode 9, titled "The Spear". Wouldn`t say no if someone ran her through with her own stupid spear. 

Now that it looks as if Dean has some kind of safe-guard against the suped monsters new powers, I wonder if Michael is connected to him in some way that does empower Dean but makes Michael a tad vulnerable. Say, if someone found out that by hurting Dean, you would hurt Michael, maybe those bland AU-hunters would finally stop the stanning for 2 seconds. 

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

Say, if someone found out that by hurting Dean, you would hurt Michael, maybe those bland AU-hunters would finally stop the stanning for 2 seconds

I would love something like this.   It would fit with Dabb saying that Dean has something much bigger to deal with, and that there was a bigger threat.  Plus, it would show the connection between Michael and Dean is still there.  It was what I was hoping for with the Amara story.  But if all the AU hunters suddenly turn on Dean, chief loses his army, and Dabb loses his storyline.  That isn't going to happen.

I really hope Sam buring himself out, isn't the think Dabb was talking about when he said something will take a bigger tole.

But in the promo next week it looks like Dean easily gets taken out by a monster.  I'm sure its to Jack can save the day.  So is there going to be an consistency within the episodes.  Why weren't the monsters in Ninja's Sue's episode afraid to hurt Dean or take him out.  He shouldn't have been needed to be saved that ep, and there was zero recognition.

Between what's said behind the scenes and what's coming out on screen it feels like a 3 ways power struggle for control.  Dabb wants to tell the story of chief,  BuckLemming seem to want Nick to be the A story and at least seem mildly interested in Michael as the B story.  Berens wants to tell the story of Wayward Sues.  None of them are talking to each other and coordinating their eps. 

Glynn's ep had the mention of Michael but she seems to be on board with Dabb's storyline of pushing this whole Sam pimping story.  There was a brief mention of Michael but is that going to end up in the dropped storyline pile along with Michael's "I own you" or Billies "See you soon, Dean."  Does anyone but her know what actually happened with the Djinn.  It certainly seemed like no one else know about Amara not letting anything happen to Dean.

Lets see what storyline Yockey is on board with next week.

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Love 5

SUPERNATURAL “Unhuman Nature” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV) CARPE DIEM – Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Castiel (Misha Collins) track down a Shaman (guest star Dimitri Vantis), who may be able to help a friend. Nick (Mark Pellegrino) continues to spiral down a dark path as he looks for answers surrounding the deaths of his wife and son. Jack (Alexander Calvert) turns to Dean (Jensen Ackles) for help enjoying the human experience. John Showalter directed the episode written by Eugenie Ross-Leming & Brad Buckner (#1407). Original airdate 11/29/2018.

For someone whose supposed to be such a great "teacher" they really seemed opposed to Sam hunting with the rookies. 
That's part of a leader's job here "chief"

But Dean gets to show Jack how to fish (this was the ep where Jensen posted the pic of Dean fishing) while Sam gets the A plot and Mark P gets the focus on the aftermath of possession we should be seeing with Dean.

• Love 3

Are BuckLeming deluded enough to think we'll still be rooting for Nick in his search for answers ? Cause that's what the synopsys seems to imply.

Obviously I don't give a shit about him in the first place, but he just hammered an innocent man to death. At that point the only thing everybody should want to know is when he will be dealt with.

Again with three different stories and the brothers being separated. Good thing we're back to the usual where BuckLeming episodes are the worst, but this isn't going to help the ratings at all. This season isn't going anywhere. There are no stakes whatsoever.

Edit : I just noticed there's going to be no episode on the 22nd. That's a weird time for a hiatus, especially when episode 6 doesn't seem to have anything noteworthy going on. That's not going to help the ratings.

Edit 2 : Forgot thanksgiving was a thing lol

Edited by BoxManLocke
  • Love 5

So Dean is in the, likely comic relief, C-plot with the whiny piss-ant? Again? I mean, next episode at least that`s the B-plot. But her comes Nickifer and his issues I don`t care about. Episodes 6 and 7 sound like a lot of fast forward material. 

• Love 6

So Dean is in the, likely comic relief, C-plot with the whiny piss-ant? Again? I mean, next episode at least that`s the B-plot. But her comes Nickifer and his issues I don`t care about. Episodes 6 and 7 sound like a lot of fast forward material. 

I still want to know what Pellegrino has on the producers and writers that they are willing to completely destroy canon just to keep him on the payroll.  And I can't believe it's a money  saving move either, considering that Pellegrino never lacks for work. The Nickifer SL of post possession symptoms should have been Dean's or hell even Sam's for that matter since you know Sam was his meatsuit for 100 years in Hell.... but maybe since they covered that with Sam in s7 they don't want to do it again.

And instead of using the November sweeps month with giving us some meaty Michael/Dean extended SL we've had The  Nicksuit Sorrows starring Pellegrino,, General Sam's Hunter Brigade, Mom and NotBobby's Summer Romance, and The Wayward Days.  Archangel AU!Michael and his meatsuit is so under served thus far that it's laughable other than Jensen really bringing his best to that part. It would have been so much better to see Michael figure out how to make monsters better instead of having a monster tell us about it.  We saw Michael experiment.  Why couldn't we see Michael be successful at it, making Michael that much more frightening.  I can't understand how the writers think this is good storytelling.

The only hope I have is that there were small moments in the past 3 episodes, especially Nightmare Logic, that made me question if Michael isn't still in Dean. And given Dabb is a lying liar who lies, I hope he is lying about Michael being gone from Dean.  I have a little headcanon, that Michael is using aspects of Dean to soften his edges and he's got Dean on lockdown still and is having his own fun. Like maybe Michael decided to take a break and he's the one watching horror movies, and just chillin' at the bunker for a little while and maybe he's not letting Dean offer to guide Sam because he wants to watch Sam's leadership and figure out his next steps.  I dunno. I'm grasping at straws really.

• Love 6
50 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I still want to know what Pellegrino has on the producers and writers that they are willing to completely destroy canon just to keep him on the payroll.  And I can't believe it's a money  saving move either, considering that Pellegrino never lacks for work. The Nickifer SL of post possession symptoms should have been Dean's or hell even Sam's for that matter since you know Sam was his meatsuit for 100 years in Hell.... but maybe since they covered that with Sam in s7 they don't want to do it again.

And instead of using the November sweeps month with giving us some meaty Michael/Dean extended SL we've had The  Nicksuit Sorrows starring Pellegrino,, General Sam's Hunter Brigade, Mom and NotBobby's Summer Romance, and The Wayward Days.  Archangel AU!Michael and his meatsuit is so under served thus far that it's laughable other than Jensen really bringing his best to that part. It would have been so much better to see Michael figure out how to make monsters better instead of having a monster tell us about it.  We saw Michael experiment.  Why couldn't we see Michael be successful at it, making Michael that much more frightening.  I can't understand how the writers think this is good storytelling.

The only hope I have is that there were small moments in the past 3 episodes, especially Nightmare Logic, that made me question if Michael isn't still in Dean. And given Dabb is a lying liar who lies, I hope he is lying about Michael being gone from Dean.  I have a little headcanon, that Michael is using aspects of Dean to soften his edges and he's got Dean on lockdown still and is having his own fun. Like maybe Michael decided to take a break and he's the one watching horror movies, and just chillin' at the bunker for a little while and maybe he's not letting Dean offer to guide Sam because he wants to watch Sam's leadership and figure out his next steps.  I dunno. I'm grasping at straws really.

I'm with you on the puzzlement over Pellegrino still being here, and even more so over why Mark Sheppard is now gone and likely for good. 

And I'm also with you on how under served the Michael!Dean storyline has been. Laughable is a good descriptor especially when one considers the storylines that they have focused on the most. It's like Dabb is purposefully trying to shut down the production of this show.

But, yeah, I'm now wondering if Michael might still be in Dean, too-but cloaked, even from Dean, so that he can heal from that wound; because it IS OurDean who we've gotten since ep. 2, IMO and if Michael or something of Michael is still in him, then I'm sure they will go with his not knowing or suspecting it, especially after Cas delved into his mind. But after this week's episode, that should change, unless Michael is well enough now to have mind wiped what happened with the djinn at the end there.

3 hours ago, Aeryn13 said:

I don't know about the comedy relief. He's with the manbaby, so probably more propping and pimping duty, IMO.

I wonder if it will come up that the manbaby felt that Dean didn't matter when the question of attempting to kill Michael came up between he and Cas.

Somehow, I doubt it.

But I'm pretty sure that propping and pimping duty for Jack will net JA more screen time in this next one-so yes, maybe the B plot for Dean because of that. How nice.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Myrelle said:

It's like Dabb is purposefully trying to shut down the production of this show.

And once he does, "Hey, guys, I have just the thing to replace it. WAYWARD SISTERS!!!"

• Love 2

So I just posted my thoughts in the episode thread on the djinn's reaction to Dean being able to fight off his attempt at reading Dean's mind.

I think Dabb wasn't lying and that Michael IS gone, but the mystery of why and how remains, and I think I remember Buck Lemming saying that the first 6 episodes involve a mystery and I think this is it.

I'd also go back to her interview where she says that Dean has become stronger because of all that he's gone through and he's developed some kind of immunity to evil. I want to read that interview again, though, because IIRC she made it sound like it isn't something that Michael did to him, but more of just something that happened to him.

I'm also thinking about Dabb's one quote after Buck Lemming's interview came out about how Dean being freed of Michael in ep.2 or even getting rid of Michael in episode 7 would not mean an end to that storyline and that Michael WAS indeed going to be the Big Bad of the season-something Buck Lemming refuted in her interview.

It's all very confusing but I think that we might find out why and how Dean was freed from Michael in one of these next two-probably 7-and it wouldn't surprise if we find out that Michael wasn't able to keep Dean under control after being wounded by the spear because Dean's will was too strong and Michael could only keep him under his control, against Dean's will, for all that time, when he(Michael) was at full power.

• Love 1

So, if Michael is not hiding out in Dean, where is he? And more importantly, who is he? Is he just a wavelength of celestial intent, beaming around the universe without form? If he possessed someone else, they would have had to say 'yes' and I don't think Dabb* could resist showing us that scene. So unless/until that comes about in a flashback or otherwise, I'm going to continue to believe he's still in Dean.

27 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

So, if Michael is not hiding out in Dean, where is he? And more importantly, who is he? Is he just a wavelength of celestial intent, beaming around the universe without form? If he possessed someone else, they would have had to say 'yes' and I don't think Dabb* could resist showing us that scene. So unless/until that comes about in a flashback or otherwise, I'm going to continue to believe he's still in Dean.

I hope you're right and that I'm wrong. *fingers crossed* that Jensen isn't tossed unceremoniously from the myth-arc once again.

This whole season has felt like an exercise in dread of every new episode to me since the premiere because of that fear; and this after finally being excited about a new season again for the first time since S10.

Fuck Dabb and co. for that.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

I hope you're right and that I'm wrong. *fingers crossed* that Jensen isn't tossed unceremoniously from the myth-arc once again.

This whole season has felt like an exercise in dread of every new episode to me since the premiere because of that fear; and this after finally being excited about a new season again for the first time since S10.

Fuck Dabb and co. for that.

I hope so, too. *g* 

I have less than zero faith in Dabb*, but I'm hanging on by my fingernails to the fact that Jensen's head hasn't exploded (yet). That's really all I've got, because even though the threads in the aired episodes support the idea, I fear it's our imaginations that they are actual the fabric of a story.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Aeryn13 said:

I don`t think Michael is still in Dean but somehow dormant. I think Michael gave Dean some kind of upgrade or protection. I mean, he does it to all the monsters, why not his prime vessel?  

But dormant how?  Do angels need a vessel? Can they exist/survive as celestial beings outside of Heaven?

36 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

But dormant how?  Do angels need a vessel? Can they exist/survive as celestial beings outside of Heaven?

Going way back IIRC, Castiel once said that for an angel to be on Earth they must have a vessel.  I think it was in s4 or s5 he said that.  So IMO, if Michael is on SPN Earth he needs to be in a vessel. Of course, LOLCanon likely applies to angels, so for all we know Michael is cruising around in a coffee pot...

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Going way back IIRC, Castiel once said that for an angel to be on Earth they must have a vessel.  I think it was in s4 or s5 he said that.  So IMO, if Michael is on SPN Earth he needs to be in a vessel. Of course, LOLCanon likely applies to angels, so for all we know Michael is cruising around in a coffee pot...

LOL!

My recollection is the same - so *if* they stay in canon, Michael either has to be in Heaven, or in a vessel. Seems like it would be noteworthy if somebody agreed to house him.

• Love 1

OK, for the next ep:

“Unhuman Nature” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

CARPE DIEM – Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Castiel (Misha Collins) track down a Shaman (guest star Dimitri Vantis), who may be able to help a friend. Nick (Mark Pellegrino) continues to spiral down a dark path as he looks for answers surrounding the deaths of his wife and son. Jack (Alexander Calvert) turns to Dean (Jensen Ackles) for help enjoying the human experience. John Showalter directed the episode written by Eugenie Ross-Leming & Brad Buckner (#1407). Original airdate 11/29/2018.

So....Sam and Cas get the hunt.  Nick gets the angst/trauma.  And Jack and Dean...go to a strip club?  Or a Biggerson's?

• Love 3

Dean and Jack together... in a non-Dabb universe, I wouldn't dread it. Jack has shown all along that he wants to emulate Dean. It should be a no-brainer that Dean could show him how to have adult male fun. And I don't just mean of a sexual-adventure nature. A great steak, going to the movies, playing pool, dipping his damn toes in the ocean. There are myriad things they could do. Unfortunately, it is Dabb's world. I predict horn-dogging after young woman, shooting whiskey, waking up hungover, etc. Likely with a lot of eye-rolling from the cool people in the room when it happens. I'm also predicting a conversation where Jack says he sorry he called for Dean's head if that's what it took to kill Michael, and Dean tells him how right he was. 

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Unfortunately, it is Dabb's world. I predict horn-dogging after young woman, shooting whiskey, waking up hungover, etc. Likely with a lot of eye-rolling from the cool people in the room when it happens

Nah--that would give them too much time, considering all the other storylines going on.  I'm predicting one scene in the beginning where either Sam tells Dean to stay behind and babysit Jack, or Dean volunteers, because "Sam's got it" (the hunt) and doesn't need help, except Cas will go along to keep an eye on him.  Then there'll be a scene in the middle of the ep where Jack says he wants to learn about being human and Dean takes him to a bar & grill (or Biggerson's) where he introduces him to the joys of cheeseburgers and fries, with detailed explanations of condiments and preferred methods of eating while Jack (humorously) tries to follow along.  With or without dangling food and over-full mouths. And maybe a scene at the end, as you said, of Jack apologizing and Dean telling him he's right.  Maybe.  Probably 5 minutes or so altogether. 

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Dean and Jack together... in a non-Dabb universe, I wouldn't dread it. Jack has shown all along that he wants to emulate Dean. It should be a no-brainer that Dean could show him how to have adult male fun. And I don't just mean of a sexual-adventure nature. A great steak, going to the movies, playing pool, dipping his damn toes in the ocean. There are myriad things they could do. Unfortunately, it is Dabb's world. I predict horn-dogging after young woman, shooting whiskey, waking up hungover, etc. Likely with a lot of eye-rolling from the cool people in the room when it happens. I'm also predicting a conversation where Jack says he sorry he called for Dean's head if that's what it took to kill Michael, and Dean tells him how right he was. 

I believe someone mentioned fishing earlier in the thread ?

Besides, this is BuckLeming we're talking about, they can't do comedy, even forced comedy. So I think we might be off the hook when it comes to dumbing down Dean in this particular episode.

Something about how most episodes are set up this season (except episode 4) really bugs me. Sam with this character, Dean with the other one, rinse and repeat. None of the brothers get any sort of satisfying character development. That group of faceless parasites from the AU is really fucking things up.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Sorry, that was probably worded in a confusing manner. I meant to say that I don't believe that Michael is still inside and somehow dormant. I do think he is gone but left an upgrade.

Btw, ep 7 is supposed to have Rowena. Who likely helps with poor collapsed nougat baby. Strange the summary doesn't mention her. And there will be scenes in a hospital with Dean, Sam and Cas. So obviously the "friend" they are helping is Jackie-poo. Why Dean gets left on babysitting? Meh. Who knows.

Edited by Aeryn13
  • Love 2

I think dormant means something like Gadreel. He gave Sam control but be was still there. 

That being said this is one time I believe Dabb. I don’t think Dean is secretly possessed. I think Michaels gone. He might be using Dean as some kind of trap but I don’t think Michael wants anything more to do with Dean other then to use him for his plans. 

Given that I’ve been pretty accurate predicting things so far, I’m guessing we’ll find out that Michael left Dean because Deans vessel was too weak and got taken out too easy and he needs a stronger one. What better vessel than one reinforced by material from the cage. 

Dabb mentioned something about episode 2. He lied that story wasn’t wrapped up. Deans part is pretty much done.  Then he mentioned something about ep 7. We have a spoiler that Nick continues to spiral out of control.  I would bet money that includes saying yes to certain homeless archangel. 

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Love 4

Is the waitress going to respond to Dean or will she be putty in Jack's hands

Could be. Hard to say from the sneak peak alone. In general, I hope they won`t start putting in "woke" (the obnoxious internet kind) reactions/dialogue from random characters into episodes. Supergirl alone fills the entire unsubtle quota of the CW.

The more natural joke would have been for me her sneering at the idea that Jack is an FBI agent. Trainee maybe.   

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

Sneak peek. Not sure how i feel about this.  I guess it will depend on how it goes from here.   Is the waitress going to respond to Dean or will she be putty in Jack's hands

I'm oddly okay with this interaction.  Dean was doing what the boys have done in the past by greasing the palm of a witness who doesn't want to give information. If they try to turn this into some kind of morality moment, then fuck BLemming.

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

That looks like a decent scene. Though I honestly don't know how people don't swoon when they see Dean.

Seriously. He's usually charming, but even when he's (inexplicably) using a cheesy line, he's adorable about it. These women who look at him like he's something stuck on their shoe - seriously, do you have eyes?!

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Aeryn13 said:

It's Yockey. Next ep after that is Bucklemming.

Yockey hasn't been too bad yet. Hope he stays that way.

Oh thanks for that correction! I have more faith now it will not be awful to Dean.

27 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Seriously. He's usually charming, but even when he's (inexplicably) using a cheesy line, he's adorable about it. These women who look at him like he's something stuck on their shoe - seriously, do you have eyes?!

I think this is often how sometimes people react to people who are outrageously good looking. For some reason they feel that they need to be taken down a peg, like somehow everything is given to them so easily. I personally think its a sign of their own insecurity

• Love 5

Terrible acting from the actress in this snip.  This kind of overacting really gets up my nose.  It’s so unnatural. Who talks like this in real life?  I wish directors would make some attempt for realism instead of this attitude acting we get all the time. It’s so fake.

And, yes, realism would mean she’d notice and react to a stunning looking guy before her.  Just once I’d like to see this happen. Even if she fiddled with her hair or something.   At least it would be realistic instead of this fake over the top smarty pants attitude. Only about 5% of the human population can be considered good looking.  They’re quite rare ??

• Love 5

Yay, Dean gets to spend time with the Nougat Sue who called for his death and claimed that he didn't matter, who himself went off to mope when a single slightly-not-nice thing was said to him. And if the former gets brought up, Dean will definitely agree with it and Jack's statements will be framed as right rather than cold and unfeeling.

I want a scene of Dean sparring with Jack. It would be in character for him to assess Jack's competence, first of all, but I also just want to see Dean kick his ass, even just for training purposes. It would make the petty asshole in me extremely happy. 

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, BabySpinach said:

. And if the former gets brought up, Dean will definitely agree with it and Jack's statements will be framed as right rather than cold and unfeeling.

This is why I would prefer they just let it go. 

11 minutes ago, BabySpinach said:

I want a scene of Dean sparring with Jack. It would be in character for him to assess Jack's competence, first of all, but I also just want to see Dean kick his ass, even just for training purposes. It would make the petty asshole in me extremely happy. 

I'd rather this was avoided as well.  I'm not sure they could resist the urge for have Jack win. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, BabySpinach said:

I want a scene of Dean sparring with Jack. It would be in character for him to assess Jack's competence, first of all, but I also just want to see Dean kick his ass, even just for training purposes.

They'd rather show us Jack kicking Dean's ass, Dean bumbling about like a fool and Jack then going into a corner, secretly coughing blood into his hanky.

• Love 5

From @ahrtee is in the regular spoiler thread.

I'm guessing the guilt would turn up when they have to work together alone, though I'm sure they're going to wind up with a "more profound bond."  I was basing things off the spoiler "Charlie will have to remind the boys that she is NOT the same person she was in their world."  I take that to mean pushing away Dean and embracing Sam (figuratively speaking, though maybe her preferences were different in the AU.)

This would explain why Dean's stuck on baby sitting duty.  He won't be around to take away Sam's breathing room.

I'm sure Charlie will also point out how amazing Sam has the bunker running several times too.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

This would explain why Dean's stuck on baby sitting duty.  He won't be around to take away Sam's breathing room.

I'm sure Charlie will also point out how amazing Sam has the bunker running several times too.

Aaargh, it's all so pukeworthy... 

• Love 4