Type keyword(s) to search

AGT Season 12 Finale - Who's your pick to win?

Drogo
  • Start Topic

Who's your pick to win Season 12 of AGT?    POLL CLOSED

82 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite!

• Angelica Hale
    • Chase Goehring
    • Darci Lynne Farmer
    • Diavolo
    • Evie Clair
    • Kechi Okwuchi
    • Light Balance
    • Mandy Harvey
    • Preacher Lawson
    • Sara and Hero

12 minutes ago, halopub said:

Nitpicking here, Drogo, but you're asking for two different things. Vote for my favorite act or tell you who's my pick to win.

The act you'd pick to win is your favorite act. 

(I'm a forum moderator, not a bookie.)

Here are a betting site's odds...

Darci..........4/7

Angelica...9/2

Mandy......33/1

Chase.......66/1

Preachr....66/1

Li.  Bal......66/1

Sa/Her.....100/1

Diavolo...100/1

Evie..........100/1

Kechi.......100/1

Evidently, it's almost a lock that Darci or Angelica will win according to the experts.

I'm rooting for my homegirl Angelica, but I like Darci to win and that will be great.  Only Mandy and Diavolo would be deserving winners to me if they don't win.

• Love 1

Just like last year with Grace, I see no way Darci loses. I think Darci is talented and would be a deserving winner, I would love to see an act like diavolo win but it won't happen. 

The important part is who will have a career after the show, Darci will and Evie will ( Evie will very successful in the Mormon circles and I feel that would make her happy, like  a female David  Archuletta), Diavolo and light balance have shows already so they will get better ticket sales and fame  from being in the show. Mandy might get an opportunity.

Well, I picked who I want to win which is Darci. Now, if you ask me who I think will win? I think it will be Sara and Hero. Sara and Hero would in my opinion become one of the most undeserving winner of AGT if they should win. Why is that? Because her show is not a good one. The only reason she's in the finals is Simon's and America's love for dogs. And of course America has drank the "her sob story koolaide".

Who's numero uno in the "most undeserving winner list of AGT"??  None other than Grace Vanderwaal.

• Love 1

As much as I love Sara & Hero, I don't think they will win.  I think Darci Lynne will be the winner.  I don't disagree that Darci should be the winner.  I don't agree that Sara & Hero's show is not that good and that they only got this far because of the dog lovers and sob story.  I think Sara is a very likable person who connects with her dogs and that shines through in the act.  You can tell she really loves her dogs and they love her and have so much fun!  They are not perfect but there is a lot of hard work that goes into training dogs like this.  JMHO.

• Love 3

Oh I agree that Sara loves her dogs and it seems that there are having fun. But that's not what the show is about or at least is not suppose to be about. It's about finding an act that can stand alone, be the headliner. It's the million dollar act. Darci is that act but the AGT fans do funny things many times and I'm afraid (at least for me b/c I'm not a Sara/Hero fan) that Sara will win.

Commando Cody, I remember seeing him perform but at that time I didn't see the show. My wife probably was watching  and I sat down to see what the show was about. I think I started watching AGT the following season.

I am a huge fan of Sara and Hero, but do I think they would make a good Vegas act? No, but Sara's training abilities and her bond with those dogs is truly amazing. She has done something remarkable and I am happy that being on ATG will open her up to new possibilities. Winning isn't all; simply getting exposure on this type of show often leads to great opportunities (e.g. the past season loser who has his own show in Vegas now, and many other examples).

My personal favorites, who I'd be happy to see win --

-- Darcy Lynne, Diavolo, Preacher, Sara and Hero

Those whose win would make me lose all faith in humanity (well, at least the ATG voting public of humanity) --

-- Chase, Evie and Angelica, although I know I'm fighting a losing battle on that last one.

I'd be OK with Light Show Balance although they don't knock me out that much. I'm still bitter about Just Jerk.

Edited by Marsupial
left word out

If tonight's 10 are judged on who I would want to sit through watching in a Vegas headlining show, I would rather have to endure Preacher or Chase over Angela.  The more I have to see her, the more I dislike her (saying it mildly).  Unpopular opinion, I don't care.  I just do not like the child singers.

Even though Darci is still technically a child at 12, she has the talent and is much more mature and poised in a sweet way for her age.

Of course I'd sit through a whole show of Sara & Hero & Loki & Marvel.

The groups like Diavolo and Light Balance would be entertaining.

• Love 3
22 hours ago, rr2911 said:

Well, I picked who I want to win which is Darci. Now, if you ask me who I think will win? I think it will be Sara and Hero. Sara and Hero would in my opinion become one of the most undeserving winner of AGT if they should win. Why is that? Because her show is not a good one. The only reason she's in the finals is Simon's and America's love for dogs. And of course America has drank the "her sob story koolaide".

Who's numero uno in the "most undeserving winner list of AGT"??  None other than Grace Vanderwaal.

Oh, I'm there with you.  It's no surprise that we've seen the Clairvoyants everywhere lately but I haven't seen hide nor hair of Grace since her morning talk show tour a year ago.  

I'm all in on Darci.  I just don't think Sara and Hero have enough to beat her.  I will admit, their performance last night was much better than their one before.  

16 hours ago, rr2911 said:

Oh I agree that Sara loves her dogs and it seems that there are having fun. But that's not what the show is about or at least is not suppose to be about. It's about finding an act that can stand alone, be the headliner. It's the million dollar act. Darci is that act but the AGT fans do funny things many times and I'm afraid (at least for me b/c I'm not a Sara/Hero fan) that Sara will win.

Commando Cody, I remember seeing him perform but at that time I didn't see the show. My wife probably was watching  and I sat down to see what the show was about. I think I started watching AGT the following season.

Exactly.  AGT fans do very funny things on voting night.  They go for sappy or human interest story or cute.  Sara and Hero and company are legit "dark horses".

8 hours ago, Lava VaVoom said:

All my votes went to Darci.  I think Evie will get the sympathy vote and place much higher than y'all think.

Well the sympathy vote got her this far. If we never got any backstories and just based it on the performances I doubt she even gets to the lives. She is ,in my opinion, the weakest performer left. I feel awful for her and her family but she is not on the same level of talent as everyone else