The top 10 and they are all talented in their own way, but some performed better than others. But, first, we have to get to the matter of how the acts stand as this show starts...
The oddsmakers basically have Darci as the favorite and Angelica as the second favorite. According to them, everyone else is a longshot. I have to agree. Both have performed well enough to win and have big fan bases.
So, to upset them, someone has to hope the two favorites slip up and they hit one out of the park. So, for me, if I was anyone but them, I would go for it. So, did anyone do that....let's see....
*** Preacher Lawson....as someone mentioned the image froze and I missed his whole act, so I won't rank him, but it's highly unlikely I would have put him in the top 6.
9. Sara and Hero....love the dogs, but this is for all the gold. There were some slipups and in this field that can't happen. It's not likely they would have won even with an incredible act.
8. Chase...he sings good, but that song was not going to win this show.
7. Kechi....deserves credit for her courage, but I thought this was not her best performance.
6. Evie....touching and moving performance, and she did everything she could do, but this is a tough field.
5. Light Balance....so much fun and original. Probably won't win.
4. Diavolo....the most original act this year. If someone could upset the singers, it might be them.
3, 2, 1.....Darci, Angelica, and Mandy....I simply can't pick between them. Darci was her usual incredible self. Angelica sounds great no matter what she sings. And Mandy's best performance and she looked great.
Who I am rooting for....Angelica, my home girl, but I really like Darci and Mandy and would be okay if they won.
Who will win....It seems like it's Darci's to lose and she didn't do anything last night to prevent that, although Angelica may nip her in the end.
It will be very emotional I'm sure.