Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media & Spoilery Speculation

• Start Topic

Christine Stawecki Felch Mohamed....here is a fun idea...when you can you, should come stay with each of us and get a taste of every state. I am in New Hampshire! Best time is the fall. The leaves are so beautiful here.

Like · Reply · 4 · 15 hours ago

Mary Carolyn Sargento-Morales Lol

Like · 2 · 14 hours ago

Mohamed Jbali Omg the states is really big I need at least a year to do that lol

Like · 4 · 14 hours ago

Christine Stawecki Felch Lol. You have plenty of time. No worries there.

Like · 1 · 14 hours ago

Kletter Lynn I don't think Danielle would like that idea, lol.

Like · 1 · 12 hours ago

Ricanmami Lopez Who care about dani Mullins u cant tell a man what to do u either trust him or didn't

Like · 9 hours ago

Diane L Rozelle I am sorry to only comment to you. Please know that social media is changing our values

Like · 8 hours ago

Stephanie Running-Bennett I'll host you here in Ontario, Canada! It a beautiful country that you just have to see!

Like · 2 · 6 hours ago

Teresa Klowak Stephanie Running-Bennett you said it girl, I am from Toronto Ontario Canada

The one that posted the first only posts a head shot of herself - from well above her - total heifer and then look at the flock just go and chime in.  you are right, I feel better about myself!

This is now officially gross. Shame on Mo and shame on these women. It is highly inappropriate for a married man to encourage and court this type of nonsense in private, let alone on a public forum like facebook. Danielle has her issues but he made a choice when he said 'I do' or rather, 'yea, um, I guess.' These women are inappropriate for acting this way towards a man they know good and damn well is married. I expected better from Canada. These women need to learn how to love themselves. I am sure their alleged husband's wouldn't take too kindly to some stranger coming to stay with them while he tours the provinces of Canada for bezness. Speaking of which, is Mo even allowed to leave the country right now?

I get the sense that Mo thinks he's a lot better looking than he actually is.

The people gassing his head up are basically Danielle clones. He gives them hope.  Is a crumb not a feast to a starving man? Or rather woman in this case. So I wouldn't be surprised that Mo thinks he makes the Hemsworth brothers look like chopped halal liver.

• Love 5

LOL! I thought the show was entertaining until I started reading the fan page.....But there's trouble in paradise.  One of the Cana-dani's is upset because apparently Mo is not responding to her, or at least in the timely fashion she expects.  She is "very disappointed" in him........tsk, tsk.....Whatever will happen next?????

• Love 2

LOL! I thought the show was entertaining until I started reading the fan page.....But there's trouble in paradise.  One of the Cana-dani's is upset because apparently Mo is not responding to her, or at least in the timely fashion she expects.  She is "very disappointed" in him........tsk, tsk.....Whatever will happen next?????

I saw that.  And then she disappeared.  And then the other heifer's were like "b*tch don't be rude to my man.  :)

Roseanne Vanelli I think you're soooooo handsome.
Like · Reply · 4 · 17 hours ago

Mohamed Jbali Thank you
Like · 2 · 17 hours ago

Sandra Williams I would have to agree with roseanne vanelli on that u r very handsome
Like · 2 · 16 hours ago

Roseanne Vanelli You should visit Canada lol
Like · 2 · 16 hours ago

Ricanmami Lopez His very sexy
Like · 2 · 16 hours ago

Melissa N Clarence Armbruster Rofl girls calm down.
Like · 3 · 16 hours ago

Constance Kennedy He is very attractive to bad he's taken
Like · 3 · 16 hours ago

Diane L Rozelle You need to read up about his culture..etc. look up gaslighting
Like · 10 hours ago

Lisa Russian de Medina Very handsome. Yes indeed
Like · 6 hours ago

Kletter Lynn I also agree, he is really handsome.
Like · 34 minutes ago

Dani Mullins you women have no respect for a man that is taken. U women are the ones giving women a bad name.
Like · 19 minutes ago

Roseanne Vanelli Dani Mullins relax! you've never paid someone a compliment?

Dani just put the smack down on the heifers!  This just happened

Apparently they are still married too....

Roseanne Vanelli Are you still married?
Like · Reply · 5 · 17 hours ago

Annette Hart Crickets....
Like · 10 · 16 hours ago

Dani Mullins yes we are
Like · 16 minutes ago

• Love 1
Ricanmami Lopez Its seem dani muillian be check up on Mohamed Jbali u see some of two comment she like I would never stalker my husband page or fb

These women, and I use that term loosely, really make me sick to my stomach.  

I agree with this subsequent comment..

Lee Saraceno Instead you stalk the page of a man who is a husband to another woman. By the way, liking comments on your own husbands page is not stalking.

I mean.. do none of these people have functional marriages and lives?  As if interacting with or reading your own husband's social media is "stalking"??  My goodness.. my husband is the first to "like" most of my statuses.. well because he actually likes me, and we don't live separate lives. 

Edited by GracieK
  • Love 1

I saw that.  And then she disappeared.  And then the other heifer's were like "b*tch don't be rude to my man.  :)

They are all sniping at each other "protecting" Mo's "honor" and "feelings" while trying to outdo each other with the blessings, "so handsome" and well-wishes.  It has been some time since I have seen such a deplorable spectacle of human depravity.

Maybe I'm wrong about one thing, which is that Danielle chose to go to a known bezness meetup site because she was lazy and wanted to be courted up the wazoo.  islandgal140 has it right, crumbs are feasts and Mo doesn't have to lift a finger.  The heifers (and perhaps Danielle, too) are the ones in hot pursuit.

• Love 2

Interestingly, there's an edit history to the post to which you're referring.

She had initially said Mo was "in the doghouse" with her, and then changed it to "very disappointed."

I thought that was an interesting edit.  Wonder if she was afraid he wouldn't understand "in the doghouse."

Curious edit, though.

(Yes, I check out "edited" posts...I'm sick, don't judge)

• Love 1

They are all sniping at each other "protecting" Mo's "honor" and "feelings" while trying to outdo each other with the blessings, "so handsome" and well-wishes.  It has been some time since I have seen such a deplorable spectacle of human depravity.

It's been a while but man I feel good about myself today!  I'm not a heifer chasing a guy in the bezness.  

• Love 6

Roseanne Vanelli I think you're soooooo handsome.

Like · Reply · 4 · 17 hours ago

Mohamed Jbali Thank you

Like · 2 · 17 hours ago

Sandra Williams I would have to agree with roseanne vanelli on that u r very handsome

Like · 2 · 16 hours ago

Roseanne Vanelli You should visit Canada lol

Like · 2 · 16 hours ago

Ricanmami Lopez His very sexy

Like · 2 · 16 hours ago

Melissa N Clarence Armbruster Rofl girls calm down.

Like · 3 · 16 hours ago

Constance Kennedy He is very attractive to bad he's taken

Like · 3 · 16 hours ago

Diane L Rozelle You need to read up about his culture..etc. look up gaslighting

Like · 10 hours ago

Lisa Russian de Medina Very handsome. Yes indeed

Like · 6 hours ago

Kletter Lynn I also agree, he is really handsome.

Like · 34 minutes ago

Dani Mullins you women have no respect for a man that is taken. U women are the ones giving women a bad name.

Like · 19 minutes ago

Roseanne Vanelli Dani Mullins relax! you've never paid someone a compliment?

Dani just put the smack down on the heifers!  This just happened

Apparently they are still married too....

Roseanne Vanelli Are you still married?

Like · Reply · 5 · 17 hours ago

Annette Hart Crickets....

Like · 10 · 16 hours ago

Dani Mullins yes we are

Like · 16 minutes ago

Dani's comments are already deleted.  

I'm so delighted to see Mo's apparently favorite sweat pants are still part of his wardrobe, even in NYC.  

10678726_864067660294379_706416505442535

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 2

(Canadian heifer) I think you're soooooo handsome.

Mohamed Jbali Thank you

(Heifer in heat) I would have to agree with roseanne vanelli on that u r very handsome

(Canadian heifer) You should visit Canada lol

(Desperate heifer in hot pursuit) His very sexy

(Heifer wishes to have less competition) Rofl girls calm down.

(Heifer with secret wish) He is very attractive to bad he's taken

(One of these things not like the other) You need to read up about his culture..etc. look up gaslighting

(Lovesick heifer) Very handsome. Yes indeed

(Lonely heifer) I also agree, he is really handsome.

(Canadian heifer) Dani Mullins relax! you've never paid someone a compliment?

I realize that he's "taken" only on paper, but he is a deceitful con artist and a cruel, slimy, selfish reptile.

The most bizarre aspect is that these Danielle clones are only more attractive than the original version with respect to the material comfort they are dangling in front of him.

I am so ashamed of Canada right now.

Dani's comments are already deleted.  

I'm so delighted to see Mo's apparently favorite sweat pants are still part of his wardrobe, even in NYC.  

He is standing of a sign that says "A gentlemen's guide to love and murder" is he not?

• Love 6

He is standing of a sign that says "A gentlemen's guide to love and murder" is he not?

I didn't even notice that, dammit.

I just about sprayed hot coffee all over my keyboard when I saw your post.

Well, judging by the number of his Facebook page sycophants, he'll definitely have his choice of victims.

I find it curious he removes Danielle's comments.  Like, IMMEDIATELY.

Guess he doesn't want to disillusion his "fans" with some nonsense put forth by his wife.

What an asshat.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 5

Dani Mullins we did move. This is the problem u all are believing the show when u did not even get just one fourth of the info. I work and pay my bills. My past debt is due to i was with someone for twentey years and did not work for the last fifiteen to help with his kids. I have been fine when me and that person split and up till i lost my job after mohamed came here.

He's not deleting her comments fast enough, this one where she tells everyone that they are wrong about her, by confirming the rumors, is still up.

• Love 1

i am picturing them in the same house sitting in different rooms FB battling for comments .......... honestly we all know he wants to leave her but it hasn't been near long enough and if he left her now i'm sure he would be sent back to his 3rd world crap hole pretty fast 

• Love 3

Interestingly, there's an edit history to the post to which you're referring.

She had initially said Mo was "in the doghouse" with her, and then changed it to "very disappointed."

I thought that was an interesting edit.  Wonder if she was afraid he wouldn't understand "in the doghouse."

Curious edit, though.

(Yes, I check out "edited" posts...I'm sick, don't judge)

Hahaha! No judgement here! Good catch....I missed the edit.....I am way too caught up in all this!

• Love 2

Hahaha! No judgement here! Good catch....I missed the edit.....I am way too caught up in all this!

Well, it is like a real-life soap opera.

Or the making-in-progress of an episode of any number of programs on ID Discovery Network.  

i am picturing them in the same house sitting in different rooms FB battling for comments .......... honestly we all know he wants to leave her but it hasn't been near long enough and if he left her now i'm sure he would be sent back to his 3rd world crap hole pretty fast 

I envision a similar scenario, but with Mo locked in the bathroom so Dani can't get her sausage fingers anywhere near him.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 6

I just read the section of Mo's fan page where he asks if everyone lives paycheck to paycheck...what a bunch of lying, desperate losers! Almost all of them deny it as if they all have loads of money sitting around. If they have so much $ they might want to invest in a makeover. One dumbass said she thinks about 20% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck...um, okay.

Ok I admittedly did comment on the pay check to pay check comment.  But I just said Danielle lives that way because of choices she made. I am definitely no heifer sniffing that nasty jock strap.  It's probably super infested with nasty, gross, Dani pubes.  I'd rather die than sniff it.  Toaster.  I about died reading that post where you edited the names of the heifers.  Also, I find it funny how he picks and chooses who he responds to.  If you scroll through that thread Canadian Heifer, is on it several times asking about his marriage status.

Well, it is like a real-life soap opera.

Or the making-in-progress of an episode of any number of programs on ID Discovery Network.  

I envision a similar scenario, but with Mo locked in the bathroom so Dani can't get her sausage fingers anywhere near him.  

Yes, it could be Deadly Women, or Fatal Vows, or Til Death do us part.  Oh I totally see Dani as one of those crazed lunatics that poisons him with arsenic and buries his body in the back and then plants a flower bed over him.

• Love 1

A couple of my personal favorite comments on his FB page:

Erich Hamoud Lami Ricanmami Lopez.youre like the first piece of bread ... everybody touches you but nobody wants you....
Like · Reply · 5 ·

Dawn Slomba Wow! Lots of needy women representing. Don't be so pathetic claiming you love and care for a newly married man you've never even had a 5 minute private conversation with. Find yourselves a single guy. I doubt you'd waste any energy if Mohammed looked like Woody Allen. LOL!
Like · 4 · 17 hrs

Yes, it could be Deadly Women, or Fatal Vows, or Til Death do us part.  Oh I totally see Dani as one of those crazed lunatics that poisons him with arsenic and buries his body in the back and then plants a flower bed over him.

Wives With Knives...  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 1

I may never stop laughing. I need to put that on a Post-It for those rainy days when I need a good laugh.

Isn't that priceless?

I've committed it to memory for future snark attacks.

There's gold in them thar comments, dad gummit!!!  

• Love 5

Mohamed thinks he is hot shit because he has some older women "lusting" after him...lol!

I would love it if someone told Mohamed that he has man boobs and his are bigger than Danielle's. But, be carefu or the menopause gang will get you.

• Love 4
Yamir's fan page has its own share of groupies.  I didn't spend that much time on it so I don't know if Chelsea is on it.[/quote

Chelsea is so incredibly boring to me. Why did he pick her? She looks stinky in those awful jeans and icky hats. Every time she's on the screen I am reminded of college. I smell pacculi and wonder how long it's been since she showered. Poor yamir. He got yoko'd

• Love 2
Yamir's fan page has its own share of groupies.  I didn't spend that much time on it so I don't know if Chelsea is on it.[/quote

Chelsea is so incredibly boring to me. Why did he pick her? She looks stinky in those awful jeans and icky hats. Every time she's on the screen I am reminded of college. I smell pacculi and wonder how long it's been since she showered. Poor yamir. He got yoko'd

This is what Mr. Persnickety says every time it shows them.

He also says Mohamed is now a cautionary tale amongst bezness men...as in, "Don't get Mo'd!"

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 3

I agree with most of your post, but I have to take a bit of issue with the highlighted a bit. I'm recently married, and spent time in my past in long term relationships, and then had a stretch of about 6 years single before I met my now husband and decided to settle down again. It was not a pain worse than death, but then again, I wasn't lonely because I had family and friends around me to fill that "void". As does Danielle. She clearly has people around her, and while children, and siblings, and friends, are not the same companionship as a spouse, it is still not the type of loneliness that an elderly person with no one, or a recluse who doesn't have family, would feel. And certainly no excuse to put herself and her children in financial, emotional, and legal jeopardy to have a man on her arm. I don't acquit Mo for his part in being deceptive, but I have less sympathy when someone is still in the middle of raising and supporting children, when they fall for this type of scam. (particularly as this is not the first time she has fallen for an overseas scam).

Well said, Gracie K!

Mohamed thinks he is hot shit because he has some older women "lusting" after him...lol!

I would love it if someone told Mohamed that he has man boobs and his are bigger than Danielle's. But, be carefu or the menopause gang will get you.

I see your dare. Just give me a minute to put my kid to sleep

• Love 3

Hi all

New to this site and gotta say much respect for all you guys! Love the posts and love knowing I'm not alone with my addiction to this train wreck that is developing before our very eyes.

Welcome from another newbie!  This place is fun, isn't it?  The snark, it burns!  :-)

• Love 2

To be honest Mo and Danielle should both be kick out of the country maybe he can go to canada instead and maybe take that bieber girl with him 

Nope you can keep all of them. I'm so ashamed of those Canadian heifers. *facepalm*.

BTW - I just saw the photos. OMG. She does look like his grandmother standing right beside him. The dress is so gawd awful. 

Edited by greekmom
  • Love 2

Gahhhh, that takes me back to my own page.

Did you find them posted on the Facebook of either Mo or Dani?

The link goes to the Dani and Mo page.

Sorry but the link takes me right to the site.

It is truly a site to see!!!!

I just read the section of Mo's fan page where he asks if everyone lives paycheck to paycheck...what a bunch of lying, desperate losers! Almost all of them deny it as if they all have loads of money sitting around. If they have so much $ they might want to invest in a makeover. One dumbass said she thinks about 20% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck...um, okay.

I love Canada, and I have a few Canadian friends who I also love, but the ones who were saying it was only in America that we live paycheck to paycheck and in Canada they know how to save their money just irritates me to no end.  Um....some of my friends who live in Canada also live paycheck to paycheck.....

Canada has a number of large Middle Eastern population areas, so maybe they think that will entice him.  Mo's posturing photos made me remember something from back in 2010.  We were in Niagara Falls (Canadian side) being all tacky and touristy (it's one of my favorite places to go and just be full-on silly) and there were a lot of Middle Eastern gentlemen (all single) floating around in groups.  They'd come up to an attraction (like a haunted house or wax museum) and ask how much to get in.  Then they'd argue, get combative, then stand outside taking turns taking photos of each other in front of said establishment in goofy poses (ala Mo) and then leave.  The lady at the one attraction chased them off and said they do that to send the photos back home and impress people, when they hadn't ever gone through the attraction.  We ran into it again at a place that took our photo - they were having problems with people snapping photos of the photo and taking off instead of buying it.  On our last night there, we went to a funky bowling alley, and they had to call the police because another group came in, complained that bowling was too expensive, insulted the girl at the counter (made her cry) and then proceeded to take alley balls and pose in front of the lane for pictures, like they were bowling.  They refused to leave until the police got there.  Mo's goofy Times Square photo put that whole thing right back in my brain again.  I'll be looking for more goofy photos and wondering about his "legit-ness", lol.

• Love 4