Type keyword(s) to search

You Have Failed This City!: Quotes from Arrow

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Starfish35 said:

That was the best. :)

Aside from the Olicity proposal that is probably my favorite moment of the crossover thus far.

SA does deadpan humor so well. It reminded me of the bit when he's sitting in the chair in the lair and Thea calls asking if he's close and he leans back and says 'Pretty close' looking up to the club LOL

• Love 4

Also...

Reverse Flash (to Earth-X Kara and Earth-X Oliver): "OK, we’re all a little emotional. Here’s what I suggest: I will stop vibrating my hand, you stop breaking my wrist, and and you... be 10% less brooding.”

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Aside from the Olicity proposal that is probably my favorite moment of the crossover thus far.

SA does deadpan humor so well. It reminded me of the bit when he's sitting in the chair in the lair and Thea calls asking if he's close and he leans back and says 'Pretty close' looking up to the club LOL

I loved many of Oliver's lines from the crossover and SA's deliver. I'd add, I'm actually physically incapable of talking about anything else right now, and, Now she's pro-wedding. I am absolutely certain that there are more, but I'm blanking on them right now.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, bijoux said:

I'm actually physically incapable of talking about anything else right now

I loved this. That Oliver didn’t immediately subvert his own feelings about their getting married. He agreed to respect Felicity’s feelings on it, but also felt free to state his own. This plus how sweet they continued to be with each other (the passing hand touch as he left to fight - sigh) made the whole thing bearable to me. 

• Love 5

From Flash 408...

Iris: "Did you hear that? Everyone else is on Earth-X."
Felicity: "And Kara only has a few hours before they go full Mengele on her.

Felicity: "Do you know how to get to the Pipeline from here?"
Iris: "I think so."
Felicity: "Lead the way, McClane."(*)

(* Felicity has obviously seen the movie 'Die Hard'. SA must've been bummed that he couldn't say this line because that's his favorite Christmas movie.)

Citizen Cold: "I have to say, that's one hell of a story. (To Barry) You're a speedster... (To Stein and Jax) Okay, you two turn into the burning man... (To Oliver) And you're the good doppelganger of the Fuhrer."
Sara: "'Good' might be an oversimplification."

Felicity: "Take that, you Nazi mother - Whooo!"
Iris (to Kara): "Hey, hey, hey. Come with me if you want to live."(**)

(** And Iris has seen the movie 'The Terminator'.)

Earth-X Quentin: "Before I go, I have something for you, mein Fuhrer. A gift to celebrate your return. Guard!"
(Nazi guard brings out Earth-X Felicity to kneel before them. She is dark-haired, has no glasses, and is wearing a concentration camp outfit with a yellow star.)
Earth-X Quentin: "Well, I know how much you enjoy executing rule breakers, and this one has broken many of them. We discovered this Jewess handing her rations to the work camp children. Strictly against camp rules, of course." (Hands a gun to Oliver)
Earth-X Felicity: "Those children were starving."
Earth-X Quentin: "Well, this must be hard. I hear your doppelganger on Earth-1 loved a woman who looks just like this."
(Oliver turns gun on Earth-X Quentin and pulls the trigger, but the gun has no bullets.)
Earth-X Quentin: "Did you really think I would hand you a loaded weapon before verifying who you are?"
(Oliver fights all the Nazi guards in the room.)
Oliver (to Earth-X Felicity): "Hey, hey, hey, you're okay. No, no, no, you're fine. You're fine. (Hands her his gun) Just take this and go."
Earth-X Felicity: "Why are you doing this?"
Oliver: "It's the strong's duty to protect the weak. Take it and go. Go!"

Felicity: "Latte, Ada, Jonas, 1-1-9-0-0."
Reverse Flash: "Latte? Cute." 

From LoT 308...

Citizen Cold: "Our enemies are still on your Earth, Ollie."
Oliver: "Don't call me that."
Citizen Cold: "Give it time, I'll get through that crusty exterior."
Sara: "No, you really won't."
Citizen Cold: "I was talking to you."

Ray Palmer: "Mitts off, Mengele."

Nate Heywood: "Who needs an army when you got Legends?"

Kara: "How do you two know each other again?"
Felicity and Ray (simultaneously): "We used to date."
Kara: "That's awkward."
Ray: "Oliver got the girl. I got a life of adventure on a time-traveling spaceship."

Earth-X Oliver: "Step away from her."
Felicity (stepping in front of Kara): "There's no way. My grandparents didn't survive the Holocaust so the world could be ruled by Nazis. So if you want Kara, you got to go through me. And even if you do, you're not gonna win. 'Cause we will not back down. We will keep fighting. So get the hell off our Earth while you still can."
Earth-X Oliver (smiling slightly): "Hmm. As final words go, those weren't bad." (Draws bow and prepares to shoot arrow into Felicity)

Dinah: "This guy's like the Terminator. (Cisco laughs) Why are you laughing?"
Cisco: "I just love a good pop culture reference in a moment of crisis."

Felicity: "No. I shouldn't have said what I said. What if it was the last thing we ever said to each other?"
Oliver: "It doesn't matter. Nothing matters except that I love you. Okay? I don't need anything else. I don't need to get married. I just - I just want to be with you. Okay?"

Mick: "You're not my partner. You're a gangbanger."
Earth-X Leo Snart: "I think you mean 'doppelganger.'"

The Ray: "Well, uh, you can use my real name. Ray Terrill."
Curtis: "Your secret identity is your first name with the word 'the' in front of it?"

Stein: "Thank you, Jefferson, for the adventure of a lifetime."  :(

Oliver: "Failure's not an option. Losing is not an option. We are gonna win. And we are gonna show these people that this Earth belongs to us."

Cisco: "This is just like Star Raiders on Atari except it's real."
Wells: "Cut the chatter, Red 2."

Kara (to Earth-X Kara): "General, would you care to step outside?"

Killer Frost: "Hit the big, blinking red button."

Wells: "Supergirl, your doppelganger's about to have a meltdown."
Kara: "What do I do?"
Wells: "You need to fly her up. Up. And away."

Nate (catching Kara when she fell to Earth): "I figured it'd take the man of steel to catch the girl of steel."

Diggle: "Did you guys write vows, or you just want the boilerplate?"
Iris: "Oh, uh - yes, I, um, wrote mine."
Barry: "Um, I tried to write mine. Um, but then I realized that I didn't need to. Um, my entire life has been marked by two things. The first one is change. From when I was a kid to when I was an adult, things were always changing. But, no matter how different things became or what new challenges I had to face, I always had the other thing that my life was marked by. And that's you. You've always been there. As a friend, as a partner, as the love of my life. You're my home, Iris. And that's one thing that will never change."
Iris: "That was really nice. Um, when I was nine years old, I wanted to be a ballerina. Remember? Even though I was not a very good dancer. And the day of the recital, I froze. I couldn't move, and I wanted to die. And then I looked in the audience and I saw you. And you got up and you climbed onto stage and you did that whole routine with me. And we killed it. I mean, we brought the house down. And from that moment, I knew that, with you by my side, anything was possible. The Flash may be the city's hero, but you, Barry Allen, you're my hero. And I am happy, excited and honored to be your wife."
Diggle: "Wonderful. Well, then, I pronounce you -"
Felicity: "Wait! Wait. Wait, just one second. Um, if you guys don't mind - I mean, if you don't mind - really, if you don't mind... (To Diggle) but would you marry us too? (To Oliver) Will you marry me?"
Oliver: "I thought - I mean, I thought you didn't believe in marriage?"
Felicity: "No, but I believe in you. And I believe that, no matter what life throws at us, our love can conquer it. Married, unmarried, I love you. My greatest fear - my greatest fear in life is losing you. I - "
Oliver: "Yes."
Felicity: "Okay?"
Oliver: "Yeah."
Felicity: "Yeah?"
Oliver: "I do. I do. Uh, John, what do you say?"
Diggle: "Are you kidding me, Oliver? I'm the guy for the past six years that's been trying to keep you two together."
Oliver: "That's true."
Diggle: "It's only fitting that I marry you. Okay. Vows?"
Oliver & Felicity (simultaneously): "No."
Oliver: " I mean, we can't do better than them."
Felicity: "Defintely not. We kind of did those fake vows when we had that fake wedding with that psychopath serial-killer archer lady."
Oliver: "I remember saying something along the lines of, you're the very best part of me. Felicity, I'm a better human being just because I've loved you."
Diggle: "Well, since we don't have any rings just yet, I'll skip right to the part where I say this.. Oliver Jonas Queen, Felicity Megan Smoak, Bartholomew Henry Allen, and Iris Ann West... I now pronounce you husband and wife. Please, kiss your brides."
(Both couples kiss.)

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 4
On 11/29/2017 at 3:22 PM, tv echo said:

It's the strong's duty to protect the weak. Take it and go. Go!"

I loved this more once I realized the line wasn't just about the fact that he was protecting her, but that Felicity was being strong in protecting the kids and by handing her the gun he's empowering her to continuing protecting those weaker than herself. I may be reading too much into it, but that's totally how I'm tking it.

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, bettername2come said:

I loved this more once I realized the line wasn't just about the fact that he was protecting her, but that Felicity was being strong in protecting the kids and by handing her the gun he's empowering her to continuing protecting those weaker than herself. I may be reading too much into it, but that's totally how I'm tking it.

I took it as both, like an intentional double meaning, basically answering her "why" question with a "because it's what we (including her) do."

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, bettername2come said:

I may be reading too much into it, but that's totally how I'm tking it.

I think it had a dual meaning in that situation. 

I think it was a legitimate answer to her question - she was powerless in the situation, and Oliver could've kept his cover and gotten out of there, but he chose to do the right thing and help her out when she was used to people in that uniform treating her like dirt. And he heard the story about her feeding the children and breaking the rules to help others - and saw his own Felicity in her - and gave her the means to protect the people that she was helping as well. 

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, tv echo said:

Honestly, I was surprised that XFelicity didn't try to shoot Oliver once she had a gun. I mean, as far as she knew, he was the Fuhrer.

Well, he is the one who gave her the gun after pretty much killing everyone else in the room and pointedly not killing her. I'd at least wonder what's going on, which is what she asked. Or maybe every Felicity is a relatively good judge of character and she would have but then knew something was up and would have shot him in another scenario lol

• Love 1
4 hours ago, tv echo said:

Honestly, I was surprised that XFelicity didn't try to shoot Oliver once she had a gun. I mean, as far as she knew, he was the Fuhrer.

Crossed my mind as well until I remembered that Quentin said stuff that indicated he didn't think Oliver was the real deal.  Plus Oliver's actions supported what Lance said.  And as traumatized as FelicityX would have been in that moment,  she still has her genius IQ I bet, so she worked it out in time.  Still, it would be really weird knowing that the biggest monster on your planet in another universe was in love with you.  Yikes.  

• Love 4

From 609...

Felicity: "Those whack jobs are already your in-laws, so if you're having second thoughts, it's too late for you."
Oliver: "I wouldn't have it any other way."
Felicity: "You really do love me."

Rene: "Um, I - I think what my friend is trying to say is, um, true love is so special that we all dream about it. And when I look at Oliver and Felicity, I'm reminded of how I felt about my wife on our wedding day. We were so in love. We would do anything for each other, I mean, no matter what. And that is the epitome of Oliver and Felicity. Yeah. I mean, you guys have had your struggles, but you always work through it. These are two of the most genuine people in the world, and they deserve all the happiness, and I'm so fortunate to call them my friends, so please raise a glass to true love. Oliver and Felicity."

Felicity: "I was never the girl who dreamed about her wedding, but I have to say this was the perfect evening."
Quentin (coming up): "Uh, so sorry. We - we got a problem."
Felicity: "I think I jinxed it."

Oliver: "It's a betrayal. I never should have trusted them."
Felicity: "It's not a 'them.' It's a one - a one who wants to out you to the FBI that would lock you away for life. That's an awfully long time. I'd wait for you."

Felicity (to Curtis): "You are not throwing up. I'm already spending my honeymoon in a garbage can. I'm not wearing your puke!"

Cayden (to Oliver): “I am a man of my word. If I wasn't, there wouldn't be much point in vowing to destroy this city, would there?"

Oliver: "When we are in the field, there is a clear chain of command. Plain and simple."

Anatoly: "Hardly impressive. Left to his own devices, Oliver Queen will always push away those closest to him."
Vigilante: "So we've got them fighting with each other instead of fighting us."
Ricardo Diaz: "Please tell me that isn't your whole master plan."
Cayden: "Oh, not at all, Mr. Diaz. In fact, I think it fair to say that this Is only the beginning."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Curtis: Well, maybe if you bugged Lance like you bugged us we'd know where he was.

Felicity: Whoa, whoa, whoa. We didn't bug you guys. We tracked your GPS. It's totally different.

Curtis: (turns off comms) Bugging me now.

Felicity: You know I can hear you through Wilddog's comms? You know that, right?

• Love 2

From 610...

Felicity: "Oh, John Diggle, savior of souls and bringer of java. Hmm. Oh, thank you."

Oliver (to Diggle and Felicity): "I'm not worried. You should not be either. The three of us, we will solve this problem together."

Felicity: "I hate to belabor the depressingly obvious, but secret identities? No longer secret."

Jerry Bertinelli (to Oliver): "You're a hard man to find. You ever consider a web site? Maybe a spotlight in the sky, with a big silhouette of an arrow?"

Oliver: "So talk to your cousin."
Jerry Bertinelli: "She's been underground, so I'm asking you."

Felicity: "I remember the last time you got in bed with one of the Bertinellis. It did not work out well. (Oliver looks at her) I have a long memory for these sort of things. Call me crazy."

Felicity: "Little bit of old school combined with some new school, and I'm about to find us this Cayden James needle in the Star City haystack."

Oliver: "Thea. You will always be my Speedy whether you're using a bow and arrow or not."

Oliver: "I thought you only targeted criminals."
Vigilante: "I thought you'd know vigilantes are criminals, Mr. Mayor."

Black Siren: "I am so sick of everyone not killing him when we get the chance."

Felicity: "We are facing an actual breach in security. You guys gave up on Oliver. You don't get to stay mad at daddy because he read your diary and you get to just skip out on curfew. That's not the way it works."

Oliver (to Diggle): "This started with you, with me, and with Felicity. Whatever comes our way, we can handle it. I believe that."

Felicity: "Ahem. Have you seen that movie Bull Durham?"
Oliver: "Hmm."
Felicity: "My mom made me watch that movie all the time. I mean, it is the best baseball movie ever, but she used to say that Susan Sarandon was her fictional life coach. Anyway, there's a line in this movie where she says, 'Sometimes you win. Sometimes you lose.' -"
Felicity and Oliver (simultaneously): "'Sometimes it rains.'"
Felicity: "You can't control the weather. You couldn't control Bertinelli betraying you."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 6

From 611...

William: "Yeah. There's a prep sheet for the trip, and I tried one of the extra credits. Hold on. Will you take a look at it?"
Oliver: "Yeah, of course."
William: "I meant Felicity."
Oliver: "Sure you did."
William: "I'm sorry. It's a math problem about hyperbolic geometry in marine organisms like coral."
Oliver: "I do know what coral is, but that's okay."
Felicity: "This is a high-dimensional math problem most people don't get until they're in 12th grade AP. And it's perfect."
Oliver: "Well, congratulations. Take your Flash backpack and don't miss your bus, okay."

Felicity: "Heh. I think we've reached maximum-level domesticity."
Oliver: "Oh, God. I certainly hope not."

Felicity: "'Hack-cidents' are happening all over the city."

Curtis: "1, 2, 3. Suit up!"
Rene: "Yeah.I don't think we should say 'suit up' all together."
Curtis: "It'd be really cool if we did, though."
Rene: "I don't think it would be really cool."
Curtis: "I mean, let's just be different than OTA. Let's be, like, NTA and say it together."
Dinah: "Oh god."
Rene: "But we are NTA, and we're cooler without having to say 'suit up.'"
Curtis: "Just saying this is kind of what Oliver was always doing."
Rene: "I'm just saying we should just try it one time."

Curtis (to Vigilante): "You think this 'T' on my face stands for gullible? You know what I mean."

Bullying classmate: "I saw your new mom on TV. She's pretty hot. Heh heh. She read you bedtime stories?"
William: "Well, at least she can read. Unlike your mom."

Rene: "New Team Arrow's kicking ass."
Curtis: "You know what? I really have to say that I think we should change our name. Like, what do you guys think about The Outsiders?"
Dinah: "Ooh. Um, I think it was a really awesome book."

Felicity: "Oh, man. He just found out that his father's been lying to him for a month. I've been trying to work up the courage to talk with him, but, like, step-mom in training over here."

Felicity: "I think William can handle it."
Oliver: "I don't know."
Felicity: "I do because, you know, genetics."

WIlliam: "Is Dad gonna be okay?"
Felicity: "Yeah, he's gonna be fine. Look. I know you're not all that happy with your dad right now, but this - this is what he does best. And nobody does it better."
William: "But everybody makes mistakes. Things go wrong. He can't plan for everything."
Felicity: "Yeah, you're right. What your dad does, it's - it's very dangerous, and heroes don't always make it home. I never forget that. But, you know, I've loved your dad from the first time he brought me a bullet-riddled computer. Remind me to tell you about that one. That was a long time ago. Which means I've loved him for a long time. Which means I've worried about him for a long time. And he - he hasn't always been truthful. He's lied. He's kept secrets. He's not perfect. This life, it's - it's not ideal- - heh. But he makes his sacrifices, so we have to make ours. I sometimes think to myself that that's what makes this love deeper than other kinds of love. You know, it sounds cheesy, but it does, because we can't take things for granted. We have to live with the fear and the uncertainty that everything can be taken from us in an instant... Because that's the price we pay for choosing the people that we love. Everything he does he does for a good reason, or what he thinks is a good reason. So you can worry about your dad. But you have to believe that he's going to be okay because that's the only way that this works. Okay?"
William: "Okay."
Felicity: "Now watch. Now after he takes these two down, he's going to spin, disarm him, kick. He's probably gonna use the arrow right here! Oh! Ooh. Wow! You probably should not have been allowed to watch that. That's definitely in Parenting 101."
William: "Wow. He's - he's pretty -"
Felicity: "Amazing, yeah."
William: "Well, I was gonna say badass."
Felicity: "Badass."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

@tv echo thanks for posting Felicity's beautiful speech.  

One thing.  The first two lines attributed to Felicity were from William. ( Things go wrong. He can't plan for everything.) Felicity picked up after that.  

Thanks! I've corrected the quote above.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

From 612...

Felicity: "Oh. Oh, I love your face, but that is just not a good face."

Felicity: "We are going on a honeymoon, right?"
Oliver: "Aruba."

Felicity: "We, uh, turned your room into a home gym because - because this extremely awkward situation needs to be masked with humor."

Felicity: "Frak."

Felicity (over comms to Vince): "Yeah, we'll engrave your Oscar when you're out of the building."

Alena: "Well, brilliant people are often slobs, or so I tell myself... and my dates."

Alena: "Whoever planned this knew exactly how Cayden would react."
Felicity: "Which means that person has to be close to Cayden."

Plus, more irritating comments from the newbies...

Curtis (to OTA, about Vince being undercover): "We were going to tell you guys... eventually." 

Curtis: "Well, being single does wonders for your time management."

Curtis (in the Arrow Bunker): "Nice. Love what you guys haven't done with the place." 

Rene (to Diggle): "We have the inside man. You have the tech. That's the only reason we're back, Hoss." 

Rene (in the Arrow Bunker): "How much longer do I got to be here, because I'm starting to get PTSD." 

Dinah: "We all got him into this. We should all be getting him out!"

Dinah (to Oliver): "You lost that right when you decided to leave Vince on his own to die."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3

From 613...

Oliver: "You need to know something!"
Cayden James: "Many things, I'm sure, but I doubt very much that you're the man to teach them to me."

Dinah: "What are you doing? I had her!"
Oliver: "I'm saving the city."

Oliver: "Dinah. We do not just execute people."
Dinah: "No. You just let them die."

Cayden (to Oliver): "Last time I checked, it takes more than one songbird to make up a trio."

Dinah: "That is not your daughter. That is a monster."
Quentin: "You gave your monster a second chance."
Dinah: "After he worked his ass off to redeem himself. And after he gave his life to stop Cayden James. So if you seriously want to compare Vince to Laurel, I suggest -"
Quentin: "I know. I know what she's done. I'm not an idiot. But no one deserves to die. Not even her."

Anatoly: "Next time I come back to city, I hope it is ash."

Anatoly: "City is about to become crater. You want to put me in prison? Fine. Just... out of town, please."
Oliver: "The bomb's not going to to go off, Anatoly, because I am going to deliver Cayden James the truth. You!"
Anatoly: "You have finally snapped. Took few more years longer than I expected."

Rene (to Curtis): "I knew this would happen. We work with Oliver, we get in trouble. The guy's a walking death trap."

Oliver (to Cayden): “I need to know this surrender of yours isn’t a ploy. I’ve had bad luck with that tactic.”

Quentin (to Black Siren): "What's the story, morning glory."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3
(edited)

From 614...

Oliver: "Something smells good."
Felicity: Well, that smell is physics, mathematics, and chemistry hard at work."
William: "Felicity's teaching me about thermodynamics."
Felicity: "That's right."
William: "And we just really wanted cookies."
Felicity: "Narc!"

Felicity: "Oh, square, meet one."
Oliver: "She didn't vanish off the face of the earth."
Felicity: "Are you sure? I mean, because, technically, she is from another earth."

Diggle: "You forgot what you hired me for 6 years ago."

Felicity: "Whew! That was exhilarating. That was Alanis Morissette-level ironic, but it's exhilarating."

Felicity: "Your new cover identities are almost done. You have a one-way ticket on a private plane to your father-daughter trip of a lifetime."

Oliver: "If the people going after her didn't look like Curtis, Dinah, and Rene, would you even be asking this question?"
Diggle: "No. No. But I can't help but wonder, would we be doing this if the person they were after didn't look like Laurel? Now, listen, man, I would back any call you make, Oliver. Always have, always will. We should acknowledge the fact that going after our former teammates is maybe a line we can never uncross."
Oliver: "I agree. But they crossed it first."

E2-Laurel: "Thank you for fighting for me."
Oliver: "I'm not doing this for you. But when it's over, I don't want to hear your name or see your face ever again."(*)

(* tv echo: You and me both.)

Curtis: "Stop it. Don't you guys get it? We're not just done fighting you. We're done with the three of you, period. No more cooperation. No more communication. Forever."(**)

(** tv echo: Can we get that in writing?)

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, tv echo said:

E2-Laurel: "Thank you for fighting for me."
Oliver: "I'm not doing this for you. But when it's over, I don't want to hear your name or see your face ever again."(*)

(* tv echo: You and me both.)

Curtis: "Stop it. Don't you guys get it? We're not just done fighting you. We're done with the three of you, period. No more cooperation. No more communication. Forever."(**)

(** tv echo: Can we get that in writing?)

These two quotes fill me with so much hope and longing.  Also, Curtis, after you got your ass kicked, that's not you being done with fighting them, the fight was over because that was you getting BEAT by them.  

• Love 4
(edited)

From 615...

Black Siren: "Little trivia. There's a Thea Queen on the Earth where I come from too, only she's not as pathetically naive as as you."

Oliver: "Hello."
Dinah: "Don't talk to me."

Thea: "It's just like riding a bike."
Oliver: "It really isn't. 

Roy: "Is that my hood? It looks good on you."

Anatoly (to Black Siren): "Is it Laurel or Laurel these days? So confusing this doppelganger business, but you seem to figure it out."

Anatoly: "I'm not sentimental. I am Russian."

Thea: "If it takes more than an hour, I'm gonna start breaking fingers."
Diggle: "There's that Queen temper."

Oliver: "I'm worried that I didn't rescue him from that hotel room because I wouldn't have been able to bear the responsibility if things went bad."
Felicity: "You didn't go into that hotel room because your gut told you things would go bad. And that gut's kept you alive for 11 years, and it kept Roy alive last night."
Oliver: "Maybe. How do I know?"
Felicity: "I could ask Cisco to find a parallel universe in which you did, but in the meantime, if you could just stop finding ways to blame yourself, that would be so great."
Oliver: "Is that what I'm doing?"
Felicity: "That's what you're always doing."
Oliver: "Well, maybe you have a point."

Oliver (to Thea): "I don't want you to go, obviously, but you've seen what - what having Felicity in my life has done for me.You deserve that same kind of happiness, Speedy, wherever it is."

Oliver (on phone): "John, we have a location on Roy. Let's get ready to move."
Dinah: "All right. Fine. Just this once."
Oliver: "No. You don't trust me. I don't trust you. So I'd rather be in the field short-handed."

Corrupt Cop: "Unit 545 requesting backup. Shots fired. Arrows. Make that arrows fired."

Felicity: "I'm not a lawyer, but what are the effects of us having the government's star witness in our protection instead of theirs?"
Oliver: "Not as much as you would think."
Felicity: "Oh."
Oliver: "They'll add witness tampering and obstruction to their very long list of charges."
Felicity: "Hmm. Cherry on top. Hmph. Well, you did it all for Thea."
Oliver: "And for Roy. I would have done it for any of you guys."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2

From 616...

Oliver (to Thea): "I'm completely supportive of anything and everything that makes you happy. Speaking of which, I did tell Roy that the two times that I shot him with arrows would be nothing compared to what would happen to him if you end up unhappy."

Nyssa: "I hear you've taken my husband as your own."
Felicity: "Yeah, well, we can talk about that later."
Nyssa: "In the League, such talk would take the form of mortal combat."

Felicity: "What kind of traps are we talking here? Are we talking Raiders or Temple of Doom kind of traps?"
Thea (later, during her fight with Athena): "Felicity, I know you were wondering. It's Raiders."

Athena (to Nyssa): "You've had the same footwork since you were 8 years old."

Felicity (lifting box): "You didn't tell me this was the box from Hellraiser."

Thea (pointing to Felicity): "Plus we have the world's greatest mathematician right there."

Nyssa: "Husband."
Oliver: "Huh. You gotta stop doing that. I do have a wife now and, um, she doesn't like it."
Nyssa: "But that's the fun of it."

Nyssa: "I never kid."
Felicity: "Except where my marriage is concerned, apparently." 

Nyssa: "I didn't start using a computer until I was 25."
Felicity: "That explains a lot. If I can duplicate the map digitally, there might be some hidden markers on there that we can trace."
Nyssa: "Sounds complicated."
Felicity: "It is. Very. So it would be really great, to not be distracted. You know."
Nyssa: "Very true. So I'll stay here to make sure you remain uninterrupted. Sister wife."

Curtis (to Dinah): “Yeah. Feelin’ very Alan J. Pakula. (Laughs) Sometimes I forget you’re not Felicity.”

Felicity: "Right. But what only exists on Nanda Parbat? Really. I mean, besides really depressing decor?"

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 8
(edited)

From 617...

Oliver (to Felicity): "You understand that I'm going to be punching people in about 60 seconds, right?"

Oliver (to Felicity): "John's an adult, Felicity. He'll be fine."

Oliver (to Felicity): "John is not going to get bent out of shape over a uniform."

Curtis (to Dinah): "Don't be all Oliver Queen on me now."

Oliver (to Captain Hill and D.A. Armand): "If I was the Green Arrow, I don't think you'd want to be in this room right now. I don't think either of you would."

Oliver (to Diggle): "I was also wrong about a few things. It's very important that you know this. When I asked you to take over for me, I meant it. When I put the hood back on and said, 'it's just until you get back on your feet,' I meant it. But I did put the hood back on, and it's a part of me. It makes me feel like I'm being the best version of myself. I feel whole and I feel complete. And I really, really hope that this is making sense."

Diggle: "I didn't either. Not at first. (Sighs) I so appreciated your apology. But something about it gnawed at me. That you needed to be the Green Arrow. That it completed you. This was supposed to be about saving the city. Helping the people. Not ourselves."
Oliver: "I know that. It's a little too dangerous, and I've lost a little too much along the way for it to be about that."
Diggle: "But yet here you are. Gotten married. Raising a son. You've become the mayor."
Oliver: "So what?"
Diggle: "So Oliver, you were never supposed to stretch yourself so thin, and in so many different directions, that the people suffer."
Oliver: "We have been in tough spots before."
Diggle: "We have. With a team. Even before Curtis, Rene and Dinah, there was Roy, there was Thea. But Oliver, the way you lead alienates everyone and everything around you! Look!  Putting the team under surveillance was a mistake. We had an opportunity to save the Vigilante. You made a different call. The same with Laurel and the money."
Oliver: "When did all of these just magically become my decisions? I seem to remember you right there next to me."
Diggle: "Begging you to exercise restraint, caution, Oliver. But that's not you. You have changed, you have grown so much. It's been my honor, it's been my privilege to watch you. But Oliver, you're still you. And if you're just doing this for you, like you just admitted -"
Oliver: "I didn't say I was doing it just for myself."
Diggle: "This isn't 100% for our city, then you are not the hero that it deserves! And you never will be."
Oliver: "Ricardo Diaz has God knows how much of our city in his grip, and you're picking now to lecture me? Or to whine about not getting a promotion?!"
Diggle: "Promotion - this isn't about a promotion, man! This is about you - and Diaz - you still can't see it!"
Oliver: "See what?!"
Diggle: "He's already won, Oliver. He has the city wired, and it happened under your watch!"
Oliver: "He showed up while you were the Green Arrow! You bought drugs from him, John! You funded what he is doing right now!"
Diggle: "Yeah."
Oliver: "The entire time I put you in that hood and you hid having a drug problem!"
Diggle: "And I was putting my body through hell, for the sake of our city."
Oliver: "No. You put the team at risk by lying. I had to dive off a bridge to save Rene's life, because you were in the field, you weren't a hundred per cent, and nobody knew it!"
Diggle: "You really want to bring up Rene right now, when he is still hospitalized for the beating that you put on him?"
Oliver: "We were in the field against Dinah, Curtis and Rene! He pulls a gun on me! You think he gave me a choice?"
Diggle: "I think that you leave a trail of bodies every damn place that you go! Sure you're changed. But what comfort is that to William, whose mother is dead because of the bad decisions that you made?"
(Oliver looks down and then walks over to Diggle and looks at him.)
Oliver (coldly and calmly): "My trail of bodies doesn't include my own brother."
(Diggle punches Oliver, Oliver punches back, and they then fight, crashing all over the Arrow Bunker.)
Felicity (coming over): "Stop! What are you two doing? That's enough! Have you two gone completly over the edge? Diaz is running through the city like a cancer, and you two are in here doing... what, exactly? Okay. This is what's going to happen. I am going to go back to work, looking for the needle that is Diaz's Vertigo operation in the city's haystack. And the two of you are going to pull your heads out of your asses!" (Leaves)
Diggle: "She's right."
Oliver: "She usually is."
Diggle: "I'm sorry I punched you, Oliver."
Oliver: "I'm sorry I punched back."
Diggle: "For what it's worth. I know you've done a lot of good. I know lately it seems like everybody's been questioning your leadership, me included."

Diggle: "I can't shake that it's true. Oliver, for six years I have followed the chain of command without question, even when my heart told me there was a better way. I trusted it. I trusted you. But the inescapable truth is, is that people have lost faith in your leadership. The truth is, Oliver, you have become a better man. But with your focus split, a worse leader. The Green Arrow allows you to become the best version of yourself and I respect that. I respect you. But if I'm going to be the best version of myself, Oliver, it can't be with you."
Oliver: "I hope you find what you're looking for." 

Felicity (to Oliver): "You'll always have me. I'm not going anywhere."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3

From 618...

Felicity (to Oliver, about Diaz): "He's monitoring his minions in blue." 

Felicity (to Oliver): "You can't storm the bad cop castle by yourself, Oliver."

Felicity: "Well, I said he might be. I didn't say he would be, and, yeah, I Parent Trap-ped'you, but it was a little naive of you to think that I wouldn't, considering how well you know me, you know. Now that we are all together, we can talk about what happened."

Oliver (to Diggle): "I've listened to your advice for the last 6 years. I think I've earned a reprieve."

Oliver (to Quentin): "On the bright side, if I get impeached, you get promoted."

Felicity: "Well, I mean, you outdid me. For my science fair project, all I did was hack Napster."
William: "What's Napster?"
Felicity: "Wow. I am getting older by the minute. I can't believe you cloned a cabbage."

Hallucination!Felicity (to Oliver): "Yeah, I know. I think we should take some space, Oliver. ... How you lost it on William, that is crossing a line. I know that you have a lot on your plate with Diaz and John and the impeachment, but that is no excuse. It can't be an excuse. He's your son. And you just showed him the man his father really is. That is not the man that I married."

Hallucination!Adrian (to Oliver): "Oh. I know. Your worst fear is yourself. Your worst enemy is yourself. Guys like me, Ricardo Diaz, Damien Darhk, Ra's al Ghul, when it comes to destroying you, Oliver, we all come in second place. You're the one enemy you can't defeat."

Hallucination!Adrian (to Oliver): "My question is, why did you let her become the Black Canary in the first place? Heh. She's a lawyer. What, after a couple self-defense classes and a few sparring sessions with you, you think she's ready to go handle thugs and killers?"

Hallucination!HoodOliver (to Oliver): "You were never supposed to have partners. There was never supposed to be a John Diggle, a Felicity Smoak, a Team Arrow. There was never supposed to be a Green Arrow. There was only the mission!"

Felicity (to Quentin): "I have a GPS on his bow, and it's on the move."

Quentin: "He said, you, uh - you kicked him out."
Felicity: "No, I didn't. I would never."

Felicity: "I have to go save my husband."

Oliver: "You left."
Felicity: "No, I didn't. That was not me, Oliver. The real me is standing right here, and I'm not going anywhere. I'm glue, baby."

Oliver: "I don't know how to tell if you're real." 
Felicity: "That's the Vertigo. It's just messing with your head. Don't trust it. Okay. Listen to your heart."

Felicity: "Just like old times."
Oliver: "Well, thanks for coming back for me."
Felicity: "Okay. Well, less thanking, more escaping!"

Felicity (to Oliver): "I call it Felicity's Party Raver Hangover Supreme Cure! Though that might an insensitive choice of words considering what you just went through, but trust me-- it works like a charm. Not that I've used it much. I mean, that was all in the past. Trust me. Ahem. Drugs are bad."

Quentin: "Listen. That was gutsy as hell, you going in the precinct like that."
Felicity: "Yeah. Well, my man was in there."

Oliver: "John had a point. I have spread myself pretty thin. I'm not giving up on you, not giving up on William. And if by some miracle, I'm not impeached, I will keep being the mayor. I believe deeply in the good that I can do as the Green Arrow. But I need to bring the mission back to basics. I need to bring it back to where it started."
Felicity: "You mean alone."
Oliver: "Alone."

Felicity: "I know this question might be questionable, but from what it sounded like earlier - it's like you were firing Overwatch."
Oliver: "I'm not firing anyone. I just - I need to go back to doing things like I did when I started, and that - that means doing it alone. I need to stop Diaz. And in order to do that, I need to have a single-minded focus. I've got to separate these two worlds."
Felicity: "I just don't think that that's the best possible solution."
Oliver: "I respect your concern, and I love you very much for it. We will talk more about this, but I need to chat with William."

Oliver: "Most importantly, I need to know that I'm not gonna lose you. Or Felicity. Ever."
William: "You won't."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3

From 619...

Felicity (to Curtis): "I thought throwing myself into work would work, but it's not working. I mean, I don't know where he is. He doesn't tell me where he is anymore. I need to know if he's okay. I'm dying here!"

Felicity: "Worrying about you out here is - well, it's completely different from worrying about you in the bunker."
Oliver: "Right. Because when you're in the bunker, you feel like you can make a difference."
Felicity: "I can. I can make a difference. I can - I can deploy backup. I can do - I don't know. I can do something. Out here, I ca - I'm helpless out here."
Oliver: "You aren't helpless anywhere. Ever. But I'm not helpless either. Alright? I made a promise to that guy in there I would always come back."
Felicity: "Well, William made an excellent point when he said you coming back is not always gonna be your decision."
Oliver: "William does make excellent points. But I made the promise anyway. I'm making the same promise to you. Right here and right now. Felicity, I will always come back."

Edited by tv echo

From 620...

Oliver: "My mission was always supposed to be solitary. Put me with a team. Fill it with people that I care about. It splits my focus."
Anatoly: "Is that why you think Diaz was able to beat you?"
Oliver: "He took over the city while I was distracted."
Anatoly: "If you seriously believe that, then you are even bigger fool that I thought. And that is saying something."

Oliver (to Diaz): "You have failed this city, and I'm gonna take it back."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 6
(edited)

From 621...

Oliver (to Jean Loring, on why he won't confess to being the Green Arrow): "I'd be putting a target on my back. I'd be putting a target on my wife and son's back. I have been the Green Arrow for six years. I didn't plan on doing it forever. I thought that, one day, my mission would end and I would finally, after all this time, get a chance to actually live my life. That will never happen if I tell the whole world that I'm the Green Arrow."

Oliver: "I don't want you in a position where you perjure yourself because of me."
Felicity: "Oh, well, let me just add it to the long list of felonies I've already committed for you."
Oliver: "Look, John has something planned. You don't have to take the chance."
Felicity: "I will take any chance if it keeps you from being taken away from me and William."

Felicity: "I graduated summa cum laude from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology with Master's Degrees in Cyber Security and Computer Sciences. From 2015 to 2016, I served as the CEO of Palmer Tech, Incorporated."
Jean: "Thank you. The defense moves to have Ms. Smoak accepted as an expert witness."
Judge McGarvey: "I don't see the point of this, Ms. Loring."
Jean: "I want the witness to testify as to the validity of this photograph."
Judge McGarvey: "Fine, but make it quick."
Jean: "Ms. Smoak, this appears to be a photograph of your husband, Oliver Queen, dressed as the Green Arrow."
Felicity: "Yes. The key words being 'appears to be.' This photo has been doctored. A pixel level analysis will show almost undetectable light shifts and resolution inconsistencies that would not be present in a natural photo."
Van Owen: "Objection, Your Honor. What is the point of showing us an allegedly doctored photograph at all?"
Felicity: "The better question would be who, and why, would they doctor a photo to make Oliver Queen look like the Green Arrow if he were the Green Arrow? I mean, which he's not. He's my husband. I would know."
Jean: "No further questions."
Van Owen: "When was Mr. Queen arrested?"
Felicity: "November 21, 2017."
Van Owen: "And when were the two of you married?"
Felicity: "November 28th."
Van Owen: "Just a week later."
Felicity: "Yes."
Van Owen: "Is it possible that you rushed the wedding so that you could claim spousal privilege, just in case you had to testify against Mr. Queen?"
Felicity: "I have been in love with Oliver for six years. Trust me, it felt anything but rushed."
Van Owen: "Let's change the topic. Your father's Noah Kuttler, the alleged Calculator."
Jean: "Objection."
Judge McGarvey: "Overruled."
Felicity: "He's reformed."
Van Owen: "But before he was, did you know that he was a notorious computer hacker and cyber criminal?"
Felicity: "No. I had no idea."
Van Owen: "Doesn't say much about your ability to see criminality in people close to you, does it?"
Felicity: "I wa-- "
Van Owen: "And under the heading 'apples falling from trees,' have you yourself ever engaged in cyber crime?"
Felicity: "No, I haven't. Good luck proving otherwise, Ms. Van Owen."

Human Target/Tommy: "My pleasure. I always wanted to say, 'I am Spartacus.'"

Felicity: "When you said I didn't have to take the 'chance' of lying, that was a pun."
Oliver: "I don't do puns."

Oliver: "Jean suggested that I just admit I'm the Green Arrow and we go for some sort of jury nullification. But I explained to her that I would like to have a life after being the Green Arrow. More importantly, I - I cannot put a target on you and William."
Felicity: "Let me worry about me and William. Let me at least take that off your plate."
Oliver: "That's not how wedding vows work."
Felicity: "Well, we didn't exchange vows. But if we did, exchange means 'goes both ways.' So we fight for each other, Oliver. We protect each other. We're gonna save each other."
Oliver: "I can't save anyone from behind bars."
Felicity: "We'll get you out, just like we got John out."
Oliver: "I could break out of prison, Felicity, but then what, you know? I - I'm not abandoning the two of you. I can't make the two of you fugitives."
Felicity: "We're gonna be okay."
Oliver: "John and I have been talking, and, uh, if I go to prison, I need... you and William to go into A.R.G.U.S. protective custody."
Felicity: "Oliver. We're not... we're not there yet."
Oliver: "We cannot live in denial, all right? We have to have a plan. I can handle losing my freedom. I cannot handle losing you and William."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
(edited)

From 622...

Felicity (to Oliver and William): "My mom and I used to eat breakfast for dinner all the time, except it wasn't ironic, because she worked nights, so - I mean, not like that! At least, I hope not like that."

Oliver: "That's one of the perks of being impeached. No interruptions."

Oliver: "I would like you far away from here and safe."
Felicity: "Oliver, this is my fight as much as it is yours. I'm not going anywhere."

Anatoly (to Diaz): "What does it matter? You did not kill bees. You merely poked the hive. The bees will be agitated."

Oliver: "Does this absolutely have to be done on site?"
Felicity: "It absolutely does if you would absolutely like it to work. Why? Oliver, you do know I have been on the field before, right? Russia, twice. Nanda Parbat, Merlyn Global."
Oliver: "That all happened before you were a parent."
Felicity: "Well, if it will make you feel any better, I will not be the one infiltrating the precinct. That'll be Lyla - the same Lyla who's also a parent and whose husband didn't blink twice when she volunteered to go into Diaz's dragon den."
Oliver: "Lyla's a soldier."
Felicity: "Yeah, which is why she's the one infiltrating and I'm the one hacking remotely. I'm not gonna do anything stupid."

Lyla (to Felicity): "We always knew our lives would be high risk. Eventually we got to a point where worrying about that seemed less important than enjoying the time we have together, even if that was on a battlefield. Also, getting divorced helps."

Felicity: "Oh frack it."

Felicity: "I'm gonna just take a wild guess and say that this isn't one of those conversations that starts with, like, 'I love you. You were brave. You go. That was awesome.'"
Oliver: "No. This is a conversation that happens because I love you."

Oliver: "This is why I started working alone again."
Felicity: "Yeah. You know what? I tried convincing myself that that was the right move, too. But it's not, because we're married and we're supposed to be each other's strength. So there is no alone for us anymore."

Oliver: "Well, Diaz's people attacked us in our home. Sitting down for a meal in our home. So don't ask me to sit here and pretend like things aren't different. And you - you told me that I had spread myself too thin, and I listened to what you said. And I took it to heart, and I made some changes. She went into the field tonight, she split my focus, and it could've gotten both of us killed."
Diggle: "But it didn't... Truth is you were there for her tonight the same way she's been there for you as Overwatch. And, look, when I said that your focus was split, I didn't mean throwing away everything and everyone that gives you strength."

Felicity: "You have to get out of here."
Oliver: "No chance."
Felicity: "Once this decryption's done, I'm gonna email it to you and basically the entire world." (Coughs)
Oliver: "Hey, you okay?"
Felicity: "This is our last chance, Oliver. This could be our only chance to stop him. Let me try. William needs you."
Oliver: "William needs us. I'm gonna find another way. (Holds out hand to her, and she takes it) Come on."

Diaz (to Oliver): "What hurts more, do you think, killing her in front of you or you in front of her? You'll do anything to keep her safe, won't you? Love - that's the real king killer!"

Oliver: "Hey. Uh, I shouldn't have pushed you away. I should have trusted you to keep yourself safe, and I should have trusted my abilities to help keep you safe."
Felicity: "Thank you."
Oliver: "Yeah."
Felicity: "It's good to know after all these years that you can still learn something." (Kisses his shoulder)
Oliver: "Nah, I still have a ways to go."
Felicity: "That's true. So what now?"

Oliver: "I am the Green Arrow."
FBI Agent Watson: "And the truth shall set you free."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3
(edited)

From 623...

Felicity: "That immunity deal does include me, right, because I'd really like to not spend the rest of my life in prison if I can avoid it."

Diaz: "I made some new friends."
Anatoly: "New friends?"
Diaz: "The Longbow Hunters."
Anatoly: "Thought those were a myth."
Diaz: "They're very real."

Anatoly: "We - we also have, uh, costume parties in Russia. It's always great fun."

Anatoly: "He's bringing Longbow Hunters."
Curtis: "Long-what, now?"
Oliver: "Three assassins that even the League is afraid of. Or they were because the last one died out in the 1950s."
Diggle: "Or that's what they wanted people to think."

Felicity: "The FBI has graciously given me control of their keyhole satellites, which I got to say are a lot easier to operate when they aren't being hacked."

Felicity: "I mean, you've been giving the Oliver farewell tour all around this place, including giving John the hood. You know, everyone's wondering what did you have to give Watson to get her to give us immunity. I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and guess it was giving up being the Green Arrow."
Oliver: "Sort of."

Quentin (to Rene): "If this thing goes the wrong way and I don't make it, don't call me 'Hoss' at my funeral."

Oliver: "I lost my city, I lost my team. There's a penance for that."
Quentin: "It just seems a little drastic."
Oliver: "Coming from the guy who just took a bullet for his daughter."

Oliver (to Felicity): "We won back the city. We got it back. Thought I had lost it."

Felicity (to Oliver, about William): "He's wondering how the woman that he's known for less than a year is suddenly his only parent."

Oliver (to the media and the world): "I am the Green Arrow. I realize that I've denied that claim with the same conviction with which I'm speaking now. I have let good people stand accused of things that I've done. Roy Harper is not the Green Arrow. Tommy Merlyn is most certainly not the Green Arrow. These are two names on a long list of people who have given so much and sacrificed everything in the name of my crusade. Some of them gave their lives in the pursuit of one simple objective - to save our city. Star City still needs saving. Last night we dealt our enemy a critical blow, but there is still work to be done. So I'm looking to the people of this city. I'm looking to my allies, to my friends, to my partners. And I'm asking them to continue. To keep fighting. I'm asking them to complete our mission. To save our city."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2

From 701...

Felicity: "I just know my way around a computer. There you go."
Male Customer: "You are a woman of many talents, Erin. It's -"
Felicity: "Saving the world one espresso at a time."

Felicity: "What the hell do you want?"
Diaz (pulling out a gun): "Pretty simple, actually. (Points gun at her) I want Oliver to spend the rest of his life in prison knowing I killed his wife."
Felicity: "Oh, thank God, you monologue. (To William) Run now!" 

Oliver (visibly emotional): "You're okay. How's William?"
Felicity (tearful): "He's fine. Are you?"
Oliver (tearful): "I am now."
Felicity: "I've missed you."
Oliver (tearful): "I love you so much. And I'm so sorry that I wasn't there. I should have been there."
Felicity: "How could you have been?"
Oliver: "The only reason that I'm here is to keep you and William safe."
Felicity: "Yeah. I know."
Oliver: "I need you to tell John to set the two of you up with new identities. I need - I need you - I need you back in the witness protection program."
Felicity: "I have William set up in a boarding school in Cambridge. He leaves tomorrow."
Oliver: "You're not going with him?"
Felicity: "No, I'm not."
Oliver: "Felicity -"
Felicity (tearful): "I'm done hiding, Oliver. I'm done being a person who doesn't fight back. Diaz broke in and all I could think about was protecting William. I tried and I couldn't do it. If ARGUS hadn't gotten there when they did... Do you know what it feels like not being able to protect your family?"
Oliver (tearful): "I have lived with that feeling every second since I stepped in here, Felicity. Don't - don't tempt that. Please. Please. I am begging you to go back to witness protection."
Felicity (tearful): "No. I won't. You don't get to decide this time, Oliver. (Off his look) I love you. (Puts her hand to glass, while he puts his hand on opposite side of glass)  And I will always, always wait for you. But I can't let what happened to William and I happen again. I can't. I have to fight back. You, of all people, understand that."
Prison Guard: Time's up, 4587."
Oliver: "I - I need a bit more time."
Prison Guard: "And I don't care."
Felicity (tearful): "I love you." (Puts hand on glass)
Oliver (emotional); "Okay. Okay."
Felicity (tearful): "I love you."
(Oliver hangs up phone and gets up to leave, while Felicity watches.)

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 5

From 702...

Oliver (voiceover): "My name is Oliver Queen. After six years of being a vigilante, the only way to achieve my goal and save my city was to confess to being the Green Arrow. Now my family and friends must carry on my mission without me. I am no longer a hero. I am Inmate 4587."

Felicity: "There is only one Green Arrow, and he is in prison."

Older Roy: "Felicity and Oliver, they really - they really just left you?"
Adult William: "Pretty much. And my ex-boyfriend wonders why I have commitment issues."

Felicity: "Can you tell what type of weapons they used in the heist?"
Curtis: "High-tech shield, nano-powered darts, sonic manipulator."

Felicity (to Curtis): "Of course, I'm not hacking ARGUS from inside ARGUS. I'm hacking Interpol from inside ARGUS."

Rene: "Grab your balls, Curtis. We're going in."

Felicity: "Feels weird doing this without Oliver, and without a headset."
Curtis: "I'm more worried about you holding in so many snarky Overwatch comments."

Rene: "Never bring a T-Sphere to a gun fight."

Stanley: "WWGAD?"
Oliver: "What?"
Stanley: "What Would Green Arrow Do?"
Oliver: "Oh, I - he'd have Overwatch gather information."
Stanley: "What's an Overwatch?"
Oliver: "We need a computer."

Stanley: "Does this thing even have the internet?"
Oliver: "We'll soon find out."
Stanley: "Even if it does, they don't let felons surf the web."
Oliver: "My wife taught me a thing or two."

Felicity: "I'm out of patience, John. You have your life, your home, your family. But I lost everything, and bringing down Diaz.is the only way fo rme to get it all back."
Diggle: "Felicity, you can't get it back. Your old life - our old life - is over. And taking down Diaz will not change that. Oliver's gone. And he is not coming back for a very long time. I need you to accept that."
Felicity: "I can't - and I won't. And I can't believe that you do. The old John would've done anything.to bring down that monster, and you're - you're here. And you wouldn't even take up the Green Arrow mantle - the only thing that Oliver asked you to do. You've moved on with your life. The last 6 years actually meant something to me. So I am going to stop Diaz, whatever it takes, even if I have to do it alone."

Diggle: "Felicity, I want you to know I understand why you're angry at me. (Sighs) But I have not forgotten Oliver or this team - or you. But I need you to hear why I chose not to become the Green Arrow. Felicity, I watched as Oliver, you and William lost everything important in life because of that hood. And I wanted to. I wanted to put it on because Oliver asked me to, but I couldn't. The truth is... I saw what the hood did to you and your family. And I couldn't do it to mine. Maybe that was selfish, but I just couldn't make that kind of sacrifice. And I couldn't ask that of Lyla or JJ."

Felicity: "I understand why you did what you did. The world is a safer place because Diaz doesn't have that weapon. I was wrong before. You may now be working here at ARGUS, but you're still honoring Oliver's mission."
Diggle: "I appreciate your saying that."
Felicity: "But I still can't rest until I know that my family is safe... which means I need to work with someone whose focus is bringing down Diaz. And that someone is not you." 

Adult William: "I don't get it. It's my father's bow. I can't even shoot an arrow. Why would Felicity want me to have this?"
Older Roy: "I know why."
(Roy opens up a small compartment on the bow, takes out a folded piece of paper, reads the paper, and then burns it.)
Adult William: "Wait. What the hell?"
Older Roy: "Grab your stuff. We're going back."
Adult William: "Back? Back where?"
Older Roy: "To Star City."

Felicity (to FBI Agent Watson): “Thank you for agreeing to see me on such short notice. You made a deal with my husband. And he’s in prison because of it. Now it’s your turn to hold up your side of the bargain. We’re going to take down Ricardo Diaz together.”

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 4

From 703...

Felicity (to Agent Watson): "My husband spent the last six years fighting for the people of this city, risking everything, and now he sits in prison, his life on the line, while this monster gets to walk free. That isn't justice."

Stanley (to Oliver): "I still can't believe you stabbed yourself. Did you hit anything big, like your liver or something? Right, you probably don't even have a liver, just muscle."

Rene: "Wait. We're calling her the Silencer now?"
Felicity: "It's better than the Belt Lady."

Felicity: "The compound is being stored in a biocontainment lab. Diaz walks in there, I seal the doors (Snaps fingers) - he's locked in."
Rene: "Like that zombie movie - or any zombie movie."

Felicity: "Diaz has been a plague on this city and on our lives for too long. And now we have a chance to bring him down. We have to take it. It's been five months. The SCPD hasn't caught him. Neither has the FBI. Neither has ARGUS. It's time to try another way."

Oliver (to Stanley): "If you're going to tag along, do it a little more quietly."

Watson: "You thought about getting into cybersecurity legally?"
Felicity: "I haven't done legally in a very long time."

Watson: "I know the law isn't perfect."
Felicity: "If it were, Diaz would be in prison, William would be at home, and I wouldn't jump five feet every time I hear a door slam. But here we are."

Felicity: "Frak. Frak. Frak. Frak."
Rene: "Make better sounds, Felicity."

Lyla (to Diggle): "Johnny, sometimes you have to cross the line for the greater good. I would expect you to understand that."

Stanley (to Oliver): "You were never gonna be able to stay a hero. Not in this place."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 4
On 10/23/2018 at 8:11 AM, tv echo said:

Older Roy: "Felicity and Oliver, they really - they really just left you?"
Adult William: "Pretty much. And my ex-boyfriend wonders why I have commitment issues."

Wait, William is gay?  When was the show planning on dropping THIS particular bombshell between now and 2040?

Edited by legaleagle53
48 minutes ago, legaleagle53 said:

Wait, William is gay?  When was the show planning on dropping THIS particular bombshell between now and 2038?

Lol in 702/2040 apparently. Tbh I doubt they'll touch on it in the present day storyline, and I kind of appreciated the laidback nature of the reveal/quote without treating it like sweeps level drama moment.

• Love 4

From 704...

Rene: "Felicity, you don't know what you're saying. Torturing someone is a line you do not want to cross. When the Navy discharged me for what I did to a prisoner, I learned a lesson about the cost of my humanity, 'cause I still have nightmares of what I did, even though I saved lives. So when Tobias Church tortured me for over 20 hours, it was the universe paying me back. That's evil for evil."

Felicity: "Wow! So you are actually practicing law."
E2 Laurel: "Why does everybody find that so hard to believe?"
Felicity: "Oh, probably because you're not the real Laurel or a real lawyer. Uhh, try saying that three times fast. What a tongue twister."
E2 Laurel: "I am doing this for Quentin. So if you don't mind, I'd like to get back to work now."
Felicity: "Yeah, I get it. I mean, prosecuting criminals must be a lot harder than being one."

E2 Laurel: "And you want my help."
Felicity: "Yeah, I never thought this day would come either, but here we are."

Older Roy: “So this was Smoak Tech.”
Adult William: “Must’ve been something in its heyday. So this was Felicity’s office."

Felicity (to E2 Laurel): “This is the new me. This is the me who doesn’t wait around to get murdered. This is the me – this is the me that fights back.”

E2 Laurel (to Felicity): “On my Earth, I loved my father and my Ollie, but they were taken away from me because they were murdered. It’s when you lose the people who matter most, once you get through the grief, you get angry. You want revenge, and I took it. But the darkness, it swallows you the more you feed it. And digging yourself back out to the light, it’s… it’s really hard. In fact, I wish someone would’ve warned me before I got blood all over my hands the first time. Maybe that way, I would’ve been more like your Laurel.”

E2 Laurel: “You’re different. You remind me of the Felicity from my Earth.”
Felicity: “We know each other on Earth 2?”
E2 Laurel: “Everybody knows you. You run your own empire.”
Felicity: “This girl?”
E2 Laurel: “Yep. Except for she’s ruthless. Are you prepared to be ruthless? 

Older Dinah: “William, I’m so sorry to be the one to tell you this, but Felicity Smoak is dead.”

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2

From 705...

Felicity: "You know Oliver?"
Stanley: "I'm kind of his sidekick in here."

Dinah: "Hi. Wow. Okay. Since when are you two friends?"
Felicity: "Well, we decided to start a support group for women who've been attacked by Diaz."
E2 Laurel: "Or his assassins. Do you care to join?"
Dinah: "Uh, thanks, I'll pass. But, hey, maybe you should get back to witness protection. And you should head on back to Earth 2 before you both remember you hate each other."

Oliver (to Dr. Parker): "My name is Oliver Queen!"

Oliver (to Talia): "All those years ago, you were wrong. Giving the monster an identity didn't contain the darkness. It just gave it power. Separating into two selves, hiding in the shadows... that was never the answer."

Talia (to Oliver): "I will make sure your wife gets this, and that she knows her husband is as stubborn as ever."

Felicity: "Whoo! One for Team Felicity. I'm still workshopping the name."

Felicity (to Dinah and E2 Laurel): "Oliver is back, sleeping soundly in his regular maximum security prison cell, with no evil scientists trying to fry his brain."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, tv echo said:

Felicity: "Whoo! One for Team Felicity. I'm still workshopping the name."

To be clear, Team Arrow has always just been another name for Team Felicity.  That big brain of hers is always at work. 

• Love 7

From 706...

Oliver (to E2 Laurel): "Stay away from my wife."

Rene (to Felicity and E2 Laurel): "Are you two, like, friends now?"

Rene (to Dinah): "Wait, hold on a sec. You're gonna give me crap about working with the new Green Arrow, and meanwhile, you're siding with the Black frickin' Siren?"

Older Roy (to Older Dinah): "I found a message inside of Oliver's bow. The Mark of Four."

Felicity: "I think it's really hard to travel when you're on Homeland Security's most wanted list."
Anatoly: "Yes, but I am on no such - you are threatening me?"
Felicity: "Call it an enthusiastic suggestion. A couple minutes in Roslov's office, you download his hard drive, you're on your way to the Maldives."
Anatoly: "You're not Felicity Smoak I remember."
Felicity: "Well, she couldn't catch Diaz. Maybe this one can."

Diggle: "Give up? Felicity, I didn't give up. You pushed me out. You wanted to do things your way, and I supported that decision, but that was before I knew your decision involved risking innocent lives."
Felicity: "Anatoly is hardly a Girl Scout, and don't lecture me, especially because you haven't been around. I am willing to do whatever it takes to end this."
Diggle: "But then what? Felicity, I've known you for a long time, and you are a good person. But I've been to the front lines, and I know exactly what that does to people. I just hope when this war is over, you still come out a hero."

Anatoly: "Well, then you embrace demons. No more half measures. When I work with Oliver in Russia, he was not villain, but he did what needed to be done. You remind me of him then."
Felicity: "What would that Oliver have done in this situation?"
Anatoly: "He would've ended Diaz, and he wouldn't care about the cost."

Adult William: "Hack Felicity? Yeah, right."

Curtis (about Diaz): "The man carries around a flamethrower. Subtlety isn't his strong suit."

Anatoly (to Felicity): "I miss good old days when bomb could be turned off by computer far away in dark warehouse."

Oliver (to E2 Laurel): "Must be difficult to win a case when you're not a real lawyer."

Anatoly: "You're a strong person, Felicity Smoak.You catch Dragon. Now, don't look back."

Diaz (to Felicity): "I liked you better with pink hair."

E2 Laurel: "I made a deal with the Feds. A trade. Diaz for your husband. If Oliver agrees to assist them with their case against Diaz, he'll be a free man again."
Felicity: "Oliver's coming home?"

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3

From 707...

Diaz (to Oliver): "You're gonna die today, and I'm gonna be the one who's gonna do it. But before that, I'm gonna make you suffer... the way you made me suffer. And when I'm done with you, oh, I'm just gonna, you know, pay a little visit to Felicity. Yeah. And little William. And I'm gonna make sure that this time, I finish the job."

Diaz: “You’re not surviving this. You just don’t know when to quit, do you? I guess what you and Felicity have in common, huh?”  
Oliver: “Don’t you say her name.”
Diaz: “Felicity. Do you know she tried to kill me? She put a gun right to my face. She was about to pull the trigger.”
Oliver: “I don’t believe you. That’s not her.”
Diaz: “It is now. (Tears Oliver’s photo of Felicity and William in half) It’s what you made her.”
(Oliver fights back and stabs Diaz. He bashes his head into Diaz’s head repeatedly. Diaz falls to the ground. Oliver picks up the two pieces of his photo of Felicity and William, as well as The Count of Monte Cristo book. He walks out of the cell and closes the door.)

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

From 708...

Felicity: "I really miss William."
Oliver: "Yeah, Christmas vacation feels like it's 20 years from now."

Oliver: "I mean, you're probably right."
Felicity: "Oh, I'm always right."

Oliver: "You will always be the best part of me. For the rest of my life."
Felicity: "You remember."
Oliver: "Of course I remember. Happy Anniversary."
Felicity: "Happy Anniversary."

Felicity: "Well, I'm Felicity. I am the wife of the freaking Green Arrow. That sounded a little less strange in my head."
Max Fuller: "Impressed. You see, he didn't used to be the marriage type."

Rene: "She threw my ass in jail!"
Oliver: "I'm sorry I missed that."

Blackstar (Maya): "Well, you're one to talk, Canary. You're not as smart as you think you are. But you want to come in here and judge me? At least I'm not lying to everyone, pretending to be some kind of hero. At least I'm not a vigilante."
Older Dinah: "You don't know what you're talking about, kid. You know, you're part of the reason Star City's in the shape it's in right now."
Blackstar (Maya): "Really? 'Cause I could've sworn, the story goes, it's because of you."

Blackstar (Maya): "Word of advice. Asking questions about Felicity Smoak will not end well... for anyone."

Oliver: "Hey, this isn't you. You don't obsess over security. You certainly don't carry a gun."
Felicity: "This is me, Oliver. Not because I was influenced by Laurel or Anatoly. This is me because of you. You were the one that decided all on your own that you were going to sacrifice yourself, leaving your son and your wife alone at home as sitting ducks for Diaz. And the best part about the whole thing is that you didn't even ask us about how we felt about it."
Oliver: "I've already apologized for this. I don't know how many times you need me to apologize."
Felicity: "What am I supposed to do with an apology, Oliver? I'm just supposed to move on? While you were gone, I had to figure out how to survive. And I am glad that I did, because the old me, she was weak."
Oliver: "How could you possibly think that? The old you was the person I fell in love with."
Felicity: "Well... she's gone. And she's not coming back."

Older Dinah: “You need to see something. (Shows him tattoo on her arm) It's called the Mark of Four. Your dad came up with it.”
Adult William: “I don't remember that.”
Older Dinah: “You were already gone. It was right before… everything. It symbolizes the four pillars of heroism - courage, compassion, selflessness, and loyalty. We all got them, as a reminder that, no matter what happened, if one of us was in trouble, the other ones would be there. That's why Roy came with you back to Star City. He saw the symbol written on the inside of your father's bow.”

Felicity: "I think time apart forced us to move in different directions."
Oliver: "Okay. But how do we start pushing in the same direction again?"
Felicity: "I want to. But you're right. You know, I've changed. More than you know. I almost killed Diaz, and I would've killed him if Laurel hadn't stopped me. And I know that you're going to want to talk me down to the old Felicity, the one that you met chewing that red pen. While you were gone, I had to learn how to protect myself."
Oliver: "I put you in the position where you had to do that, and I'm sorry."
Felicity: “No. This isn’t on you."
Oliver: "Well, okay."
Felicity: "I love you more than a human being should love another human being. I just don’t know if what’s best for me right now is the same thing as what’s best for us.”

:(

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, tv echo said:

From 708...

Felicity: "I really miss William."
Oliver: "Yeah, Christmas vacation feels like it's 20 years from now."

I'm so slow. I just realized now that this is a reference to the flash forwards which are 20 years in the future.

I did like this

13 hours ago, tv echo said:

Oliver: "I've already apologized for this. I don't know how many times you need me to apologize."
Felicity: "What am I supposed to do with an apology, Oliver? I'm just supposed to move on? While you were gone, I had to figure out how to survive.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, tv echo said:

Felicity: "This is me, Oliver. Not because I was influenced by Laurel or Anatoly. This is me because of you. You were the one that decided all on your own that you were going to sacrifice yourself, leaving your son and your wife alone at home as sitting ducks for Diaz. And the best part about the whole thing is that you didn't even ask us about how we felt about it."
Felicity: "What am I supposed to do with an apology, Oliver? I'm just supposed to move on? While you were gone, I had to figure out how to survive. And I am glad that I did, because the old me, she was weak."
Oliver: "How could you possibly think that? 

That’s such a weird line for Oliver So Sorry Queen in general, but fresh on the heels of apologizing to Talia, a woman complicit in the plan to kill his friends, family and baby mama, for killing her father, a man who left his mortally wounded sister as a calling card, branded and brainwashed him, and tried to level a whole metropolis with the Earth, in self-defense, in particular.

• Love 5