Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E12: Raw Talent

Hi Theo, Bye Theo. At least you got to take your shirt off one last time.

Geez, Liam, what kind of werewolf are you that you don't notice the smell of fresh human blood that's slopped all over the floor? Must be pretty rank in the locker-room to cover that.

Malia sure has some mad hacker skillz, what!

Does the state of California regularly inspect Eichen House? Personally, I have doubts.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Terrafamilia said:

Geez, Liam, what kind of werewolf are you that you don't notice the smell of fresh human blood that's slopped all over the floor? Must be pretty rank in the locker-room to cover that.

Hah, I thought the exact same thing! Way to werewolf, dude.

Was surprised to see Theo snuffed out so quickly given that long montage. Oh, well. *shrugs*

• Love 2

I had a very hard time paying attention to anything in this episode.  I did, however, notice that Scott's phone number was a 415 area code which 1) places Beacon Hills specifically in Marin county and 2) he's apparently had his number for more than 2 years.  Yep.. that is all I got out of this episode.

Welp, this half season has dropped pretty quickly into serviceable eps that basically exist for story setup. 

My main take-aways are hellooooo daddy!Chris, hilarity at Scott and Malia bungling Chris's backup plans, and realizing that I still ship the hell out of Lydia/Parrish and I wish they'd never pushed the Stydia last half season. 

• Love 3
On 8/7/2017 at 0:24 PM, Terrafamilia said:

Malia sure has some mad hacker skillz, what!

Does the state of California regularly inspect Eichen House? Personally, I have doubts.

Although he's good in a fight, Liam is almost as bad a werewolf as Scott.

Yeah, why on earth would the half literate feral werecoyote be the hacker? Up until 2 years ago, her solution to everything was biting, clawing, peeing on it, or burying it. Please let's make her the hacker.

The state of California doesn't seem to inspect anything on this show, but then again no one seems to have a problem with Beacon Hills' death rate either. I'm guessing the nemeton operates a lot like the Hellmouth in Buffy by putting out a low grade psychic distortion field that impacts humans with no supernatural powers.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

Although he's good in a fight, Liam is almost as bad as werewolf as Scott.

Yeah, why on earth would the half literate feral werecoyote be the hacker? Up until 2 years ago, her solution to everything was biting, clawing, peeing on it, or burying it. Please let's make her the hacker.

The state of California doesn't seem to inspect anything on this show, but then again no one seems to have a problem with Beacon Hills' death rate either. I'm guessing the nemeton operates a lot like the Hellmouth in Buffy by putting out a low grade psychic distortion field that impacts humans with no supernatural powers.

Really though, between feral Malia and not-super bright Scott, neither of them should have gotten into that laptop. This is why it bothers me that 1)Stiles is absent from the season. He probably would have guessed it after seeing the bow too 2)Lydia is constantly separated from the Pack. Lydia really should have been the one hacking the computer since she's you know, going to MIT. And really Argent? Allison is your password? At least have it been AlL1s0n or something EVERYONE (except apparently Scott and Malia) wouldnt have guessed first.

Should we have a poll on how many people are going to die? Disappointed in you Leo. Since when have you cared about pride in asking Scott for help? At least dial him so he knows soemthing was up. I hope Scott stops at the vet office and smells his blood there.  But that's being really hopeful.

I did not want that other pack's member (cant think of his name) to die bc of his little sister. I thought they were sweet together in previous seasons.

Is the big bad a spider? First we have webs, now an abundance of spiders. No thanks Teen Wolf, I hate spiders so I will be fast forwarding through those scenes.

What was in the locker room at the end, that Mason and Liam found? Was that a shell of a person?

Edited by SnoGirl

In the overall scheme of things, I can say this episode of Teen Wolf was an episode of Teen Wolf that definitely happened. That's about it.

But the show did remind why I always loved scenes with Parrish and Lydia in them.

6 hours ago, Terrafamilia said:

Why did they resurrect him again? I did half wonder last week where he was since they devoted so much time last season to bringing him back, but then we got that really long montage sequence at the beginning and I remembered that I didn't care.

And on the subject of one-note characters that just won't quit - where is Peter even?

I know, right? Mason -  the only non-supe in the room - is the one that notices the giant smear of fresh blood right behind Liam? I could probably buy that Liam was too caught up in his man-child angst of teen-wolfery at first but when the others came in he was just sitting there on top of a giant pool of blood he hadn't noticed. 

3 hours ago, ahisma said:

Welp, this half season has dropped pretty quickly into serviceable eps that basically exist for story setup. 

My main take-aways are hellooooo daddy!Chris, hilarity at Scott and Malia bungling Chris's backup plans, and realizing that I still ship the hell out of Lydia/Parrish and I wish they'd never pushed the Stydia last half season. 

I'm starting to think this is going to be the fan service half season because they had that obligatory shot of Argent firing the two guns. I think they forgot that scene is supposed to be Argent ex machinea instead of 'Argent is just not answering his phone because he's a bit busy'. That's more like an Argent voicemail contritum machina.

On Lydia and Parrish, I never shipped them but I do enjoy every scene they have together. While I like Stydia a lot (although I find it weird Lydia hasn't mentioned him lately), I was disappointed there were no scenes between Lydia and Parrish last season. That whole 'connection through death' thing gives them an interesting dynamic and I like how mutually protective they are of each other. I do like Lydia ending up with Stiles (assuming she did? I mean, who knows with this show?) but still enjoy her scenes with Parrish.

2 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

See, I found that funny. Because Scott was like "I give you permission to do this totally illegal thing" and Malia was so excited but of course she barely knows how to use a computer so her attempts were putting in words like "hunter" and "gun". Then the password of this badass gun runner was Allison so...

1 hour ago, SnoGirl said:

I did not want that other pack's member (cant think of his name) to die bc of his little sister. I thought they were sweet together in previous seasons.

He's just as bad an actor as the other underwear models they keep casting for this show, but weirdly I quite like Brett and wish he was on more often. I too didn't want him to die either.

Since this wouldn't be a comment on Teen Wolf without complaining about the inconsistent mythology on this show, why wouldn't Brett roar when he was attacked? He has a bad-ass Alpha and Scott's pack would have come to his aid as well. What Beta doesn't roar for his Alpha when attacked by a Hunter? 

Ergh, this show.

• Love 1

I'd hardly call trying to guess a password mad hacker skillz. I was going to say something about her simple guesses, then Argent's password was Allison and was like nevermind. Apparently there is no such thing as cyber threats in Beacaon Hills.

I FF through the Lacross stuff because don't care. I guess this episode was just filler even with Theo dying? Wasn't really that interested him either. 

Malia and Scott screwing up Argent's plan was probably the best part. This show does need Stiles to be any good. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Sakura12 said:

I'd hardly call trying to guess a password mad hacker skillz.

But they weren't saying she had hacker skills. That's what made the scene funny. The girl who can barely turn the computer on goes "let's hack the computer" and Scott's like, "ok, do it" as though that's a thing she could even do and then she starts randomly choosing passwords like "guns". I'm not saying it's champagne comedy or anything. But the joke was that she's not a hacker. Yes, Lydia should have been there or even Mason but that would ruin the Old-Gen/New-Gen rule we seem to have at the moment. Seriously, it's like these people are in two different shows. The "I'm playing a teenager when I'm almost 40" Wolf and Teen Wolf 2 "Wannabe Alpha". 

The scene did remind me though of that very funny Season 1 scene where Peter forces Scott's password out of Stiles and it turns out his username and password are both Allison.

• Love 2

I felt that scene was more Scott humoring Malia then believing she could actually "hack" his computer. Really, all she was doing was trying to guess his logon password so they could look at his schedule. Most females can do as much...(they even touched on female's abilities to get information in zero seconds flat in this techno obsessed world on last week's episode of Insecure).

I'm surprisingly okay with the idea of the two of them together. And I didn't even realize until someone else pointed it out that Malia is the first person in season's to legitimately worry about Scott-Scott and not Alpha-werewolf-scott. That was sweet

Edited by Gwen-Stacys
23 hours ago, Terrafamilia said:

And Mason sure spends a lot of time in there for someone who doesn't play a sport.  I realize his boyfriend and his best friend both do, but that still doesn't explain why he'd be in there.

On 8/7/2017 at 5:10 PM, AudienceofOne said:

See, I found that funny. Because Scott was like "I give you permission to do this totally illegal thing" and Malia was so excited but of course she barely knows how to use a computer so her attempts were putting in words like "hunter" and "gun". Then the password of this badass gun runner was Allison so...

Malia is media-aware enough to know that on TV and in the movies, everyone's password is something you can guess just by looking around the room.  Always!

I'm still not interested in any of the Jr Pack.  

• Love 1