Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E07: You Lied to my Face

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

Well we saw that coming with Tasha and the Attorney....they hit us over the head with it. 

I absolutely hate Tariq. Keeping things from your parents almost got you killed, and now you continue to lie for what?!! Raina had to tell it to you straight (thank goodness she inherited Tasha's brains), if Jaime goes to prison they have NOTHING. 

I cannot tell if Jaime really wants to get back together with Tasha, or is just doing a poor job of trying to play her. But Tasha is over him emotionally for good this time. 

• Love 4

Tommy is certainly a rare kind of friend to James. And stone crazy.

Stern is going to use a drug dealer for the face of his big minority development project? Good luck with that.

Ronald McDonald riding on the nearest Wendy's. Good one, Tommy.

Watch your back, Pak. Mike is a proven killer, including federal officers. I'll be surprised if Pak makes it past this season alive, especially if he's the one who figures out what Mike's been up to and confronts him.

Apparently Tasha and James didn't have Tariq checked out by a doctor or they would know he's addicted and shouldn't be left on his own in his dark bedroom, stewing. They are amazingly bad parents.

Tasha, Tasha, Tasha. Alas, Silver may be shady but he's got a body to...blow up your husband's murder defense for. Talk about a conflict of interest.

Darth Teresi: "Tommy, I am your faddah." Now Tommy will be even more mindfcuked than he already is. Should be fun when he asks his mom what the deal is with Teresi.

• Love 4

I absolutely hate Tariq. Keeping things from your parents almost got you killed, and now you continue to lie for what?!! Raina had to tell it to you straight (thank goodness she inherited Tasha's brains), if Jaime goes to prison they have NOTHING. 

I cannot tell if Jaime really wants to get back together with Tasha, or is just doing a poor job of trying to play her. But Tasha is over him emotionally for good this time. 

Yup, still hate that little asshole. He should be contrite, especially since he came thisclose to being killed, but nah. 

I said "this ninja" several times in this episode. 1) When Ghost legit blamed Tasha for what happened to Tariq. "You only had one job." Motherfucker! Tasha's out here running around trying to raise money for your bail because your punkass got locked up by your side piece. I was glad when she read him for that bullshit. 2) When he said "I didn't leave them, I left you." I really hope she's done with Ghost for good. It's obvious their marriage is only for appearances at this point, and it should stay that way. We all know he's going to get back together with Angela and she's smashing the lawyer (which, bad idea). 3) When he gave her that gaudy ass Kobe ring because she's making him a better man. Just, ugh, GTFO. 

That karaoke scene was so weird. This was a high profile case with press and paparazzi and shit. You mean to tell me that the papers/blogs didn't report that Tasha was hanging out with her husband's lawyer? Tasha's smarts always falters when there's dick around. 

If any one here watches Narcos, it was nice to see fine ass Horatio Carillo (the Jimenez brother) in this episode. I'm sure I've seen the sister somewhere but I can't place her.  

• Love 10

I'm done with this show.  Seriously the level of stupidity from all involved has nearly melted my brain. Oh, if I have to look at that ungrateful, stupid Tariq one more minute, I'm going to smash his face with a bat and that make me need a new TV.

• Love 5

first of all : Larenz Tate ? i love him

I dont know if they were trying to be funny, but they coulf have at least gave his character a different last name than his real life last name. I mean come on

Im all for Tasha having her own life but not with ugly corny lawyer dude. Ugh i skipped past all their scenes. I cant stand him.

Bevin from one tree hill. Anyone else seen her on this episode???

For the love of god will someone get tariq some help. Before its too late.

Im happy the idiots are finally on to Sandervaal. I guessed on that spelling btw.

I really dont understand the business crap they talk about on this show and i find it boring as hell. Its hard to follow for me.

• Love 1

Mike and Dre have moved to the head of my Gotta Die line. Dre is such a piece of shit. I can't believe Tommy bought his story about Julio.

Saxe showing up to Angela's place while she was talking to Donovan was HI. LARIOUS. I actually really like the Saxe/Angela frenemy dynamic. I hope all 3 of them remember when Sandoval gave that detailed description about Greg's death while grilling Ghost in court.

Is Proctor dying next? This show has really upped the body count this season.

Tariq is ridiculous. That's all I'll say about him.

Looks like Raina is getting sucked into Ghost and Tasha's world. That won't end well at all.

I'm not mad at Tasha for sleeping with Terry. She deserves to get some.

• Love 5
(edited)

@Mirmommy I don't think the lawyer is ugly. As we saw yesterday he has a nice body, and his face is pleasant to look at, I think 1. He's styled horribly and says corny shit, 2. He's probably one of those men that would look nicer with a rounder face- maintaining that cut body stripped all the fat from his face and it does him no favors from the neck up. I'm still mourning fine ass Julio!

pictures I found- he should also lose the mustache. I think his corniness has to be an acting choice. He's a Tony award nominee!

brandon3.jpg

Brandon+victor+dixon.jpg

Edited by Scarlett45
Pictures
  • Love 5
37 minutes ago, Mirmommy said:

first of all : Larenz Tate ? i love him

I dont know if they were trying to be funny, but they coulf have at least gave his character a different last name than his real life last name. I mean come on

Im all for Tasha having her own life but not with ugly corny lawyer dude. Ugh i skipped past all their scenes. I cant stand him.

Bevin from one tree hill. Anyone else seen her on this episode???

For the love of god will someone get tariq some help. Before its too late.

Im happy the idiots are finally on to Sandervaal. I guessed on that spelling btw.

I really dont understand the business crap they talk about on this show and i find it boring as hell. Its hard to follow for me.

James and Tasha are like "So you almost got murdered and saw someone murdered right next to you. You good? OK, cool. Bye!" They're terrible parents. And why are they shouting about killing people at home when their kids are there? Raina looked like "Who the fuck are these people?"

I was excited to see Larenz Tate too. He's working some - he was in Girls Trip too.

I saw Tasha and the lawyer and Teresi being Tommy's father coming. The Kobe ring that James gave Tasha was ugly AF. I don't think he actually wants to reconcile but even if he does, Tasha is done. As she should be. 

Why did Tommy just take Dre's word for it? Shoot his ass!

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Why did Tommy just take Dre's word for it? Shoot his ass!

Right! Any other time he wanna be trigger happy tho!

28 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

@Mirmommy I don't think the lawyer is ugly. As we saw yesterday he has a nice body, and his face is pleasant to look at, I think 1. He's styled horribly and says corny shit, 2. He's probably one of those men that would look nicer with a rounder face- maintaining that cut body stripped all the fat from his face and it does him no favors from the neck up. I'm still mourning fine ass Julio!

pictures I found- he should also lose the mustache. I think his corniness has to be an acting choice. He's a Tony award nominee!

brandon3.jpg

Brandon+victor+dixon.jpg

Lol i still find him unattractive. Just not my type maybe his personality did him in for me.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, announcergirl said:

Who sleeps with a murderous drug dealers wife on purpose?

And Tasha needs a nail fill-in. 

That's what you zoned in on?  How could you get past the terrible ass lace fronts to notice?  I sure wish she could go on down to Flatbush Ave and let Shaquana get at that head.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
14 hours ago, Mirmommy said:

Right! Any other time he wanna be trigger happy tho!

Lol i still find him unattractive. Just not my type maybe his personality did him in for me.

Maybe it's his head. I can appreciate a bald head but I find him more attractive with the hat.

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Maybe it's his head. I can appreciate a bald head but I find him more attractive with the hat.

Maybe. I see why he shaved his head, he was balding pretty badly, and it's got a distinctive shape. 

15 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

That's what you zoned in on?  How could you get past the terrible ass lace fronts to notice?  I sure wish she could go on down to Flatbush Ave and let Shaquana get at that head.

I couldn't help it! Ghost put the ring on her finger and her nails were in bad need. Embarrassing. The wigs/weaves are horrid! They can do so much better.

What about her friends salon that she's running money through? Free tracks.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Tariq, and the actor, needs redemption.  He's typecast as the troubled teen and it isn't helping him.  Show is carrying this story to give the kids something to do, but there has to be something else.  Really tired of Tariq and his moodiness/angst.  Now, he's becoming an addict/alcoholic.  Maybe it would have been better if Jukebox put him out of our misery before Kanan shot her.  Kids are pretty much window dressing anyway.  When is the last time we even saw the youngest daughter?  Oh, she is mentioned, but never seen.

• Love 2

Tariq's character is no different than the son A.J. in The Sopranos. I thought they were going to develop his role a lot more as the junior version of Tony but, no, they just kept him mean and sullen throughout. I stopped watching Ray Donovan so I don't know what happened to the dweeb offspring in that show but they were obnoxious to me also. Only difference is I couldn't wait for them and their mother to get off the screen. Whereas with Tariq and A.J. I love/d to hate on them and don't mind their roles.

Edited by ethalfrida
  • Love 1

They didn't build up Tasha and Silver at all. What did they have like three scenes together? I'm not surprised but very annoyed. Yes they telegraphed/forced it but that doesn't help. Toretti/Tommy didn't bother me, that's been set up much better. I look forward to where they go with that. 

I'm nervous for Proctor. His "taking care of the recording" may keep him alive but I'm not so sure. 

Loved the final scene with Sax, Angela, and Donovan. That was pretty funny. Sax has always been good comic relief. I really don't understand what Mike was trying to accomplish by killing Donovan at his front door. Try to make it look like a hit? Try to frame St. Patrick? If he would've thrown the gun away in the river like he originally intended and just left after he was suspended, I think he would've gotten away with Greg's murder. James & Tommy had already done him a tremendous favor by killing Lobos.