Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E02: Comic Proportions

A cosplayer meets with the doctors to make her body more comical; Dr. Dubrow helps a woman whose previous plastic surgery left her with a heart on her butt; Dr. Nassif operates on a woman who had her nose ruined over 30 years ago.

What was up with butt lady's stupid headbands?

I can't deal with the trash that comes on this show just to be on TV. That "cosplay" woman was a joke. Please stop, producers.

I have only a cursory knowledge of cosplay, but I can tell you that grape ape is about as good at cosplay costuming and makeup as my cat is.

• Love 1

The nose job lady looked so good! Paul did an amazing job. She looks younger and she looks like a different person. 

Butt lady was stupid. I can't believe she didn't do any research on the doctor and actually did the butt lift the same day she met the doctor.

The headbands looked ridiculous. She was trying way too hard to be quirky.

The cosplay girl was just so dumb. I'm sick of those segments. Theh should show another person who actually needs help. 

• Love 5

"Butt Lady" wasn't even a "lady", she was a kid who had a kid and didn't like how her body looked afterwards. So do what ever other woman does and exercise, eat right and lose the weight! It takes time, too. Instead she runs off and finds a whacko doc who does the surgery the same day, and when she doesn't IMMEDIATELY like the results, has him do another surgery! Talk about someone who wants immediate gratification! She doesn't deserve the services of Terry.

Cos Play Girl is going to proceed with her stupid plans and explode. She will be back in several seasons for major corrective surgery. And the docs will do it, because they are too nice and slightly famewhorish. 

• Love 1

First, you should know I fast forward through the famewhore patient segments on this show.  However, even while not watching Mopey Grape, the majority of the word "cosplay" is "play" and I have rarely seen a more miserable looking person trying to look like a cartoon.  Seriously, Eeyore has more joie de vive than Violet Beauregard there. Why bother, Mopey?  Does looking like a purple freak bring you pleasure, 'cuz I am not seeing it.

Disliked Minnie Mouse (Maxie Mouse?) as a lazy self-absorbed millennial, look at me look at me look at me!

Liked the poor horned nose woman; seems like she had reasonable expectations and the end product was very very nice. 

• Love 4

I am also sick of stunt cast , fame whore , people  with extreme surgery already coming to get more surgery to make their boobs or whatever body part more unhuman than they have already made it.  The doctors never do surgery on these people.  You can tell as soon as they come on the screen that the doctors won't touch them with a ten foot pole. All it does is give the fame whore idiots more of the attention they crave.   The doctors explain all the risks if fame whore has the procedure , then fame whore, in their talking head, say they are going to get the surgery anyway.    Producers:  Try something original for a change.

• Love 2

When they said "more comical", did they mean "like a cartoon" or "funny-looking"? To be honest, i am confused b/c the Black Cat looks nothing like that, unless you're  talking about that shitty artist from the 1990's who couldn't draw worth a damn and gave every female he drew watermellon-sized breasts. Fred Farlane was his name? 

I'm  not sure what the deal with the girl wearing the Mickey/Minney Mouse ears was, but she didn't  seem like the type to make wise decisions  in her life.

I found it hard to care about the woman with the bad nose job but I'm  glad it was fixed, although not enough to stay tuned for her dramatic contrived reveal  at the end.

• Love 2

Here, at 2:50

So, Trixie Mattel is a drag queen who was on RuPaul's Drag Race, season 7. She has a Youtube series with another drag queen from that season, called UNHhhh. Trixie was abused by his step dad, who called him "Trixie" to make fun of him being gay and not masculine enough. Trixie took the name back as his drag name, and his style is not at all natural woman, but deliberately exaggerated, possibly doll like. In the latest episode of their show, Trixie talks about how his manager got a call from Botched asking if Trixie could be on. They assumed that under the make up he'd had grotesque work to look like his drag face. He's actually a good looking man, who hasn't had any apparent work. Their second question was would he like to have work done to look more like his made up self. They both declined, but I think they were totally setting him up to be the weird third person featured on the show who gets turned down. He was pretty disgusted by the whole thing. I found this interesting, and thought I'd post it here. Trixie has a good country album out, check it out if that's your sort of thing. Link to album preview of Two Birds

I tried to link the album cover, which has Trixie/Brian in and out of drag, but I couldn't figure out how to do that.

• Love 1
On 6/26/2017 at 11:05 PM, bilgistic said:

What was up with butt lady's stupid headbands?

I can't deal with the trash that comes on this show just to be on TV. That "cosplay" woman was a joke. Please stop, producers.

I have only a cursory knowledge of cosplay, but I can tell you that grape ape is about as good at cosplay costuming and makeup as my cat is.

i also wish they would stop with the damn looney tunes and stick with normal people. although it can be entertaining to look at these freaks, they need therapy, not more surgery. it's literally, crazy. it's a waste of time.

On 6/27/2017 at 1:01 AM, Suzy123 said:

The nose job lady looked so good! Paul did an amazing job. She looks younger and she looks like a different person. 

Butt lady was stupid. I can't believe she didn't do any research on the doctor and actually did the butt lift the same day she met the doctor.

The headbands looked ridiculous. She was trying way too hard to be quirky.

The cosplay girl was just so dumb. I'm sick of those segments. Theh should show another person who actually needs help. 

nose lady looked fantastic. makes me wish i  had my nose done many years ago. at this stage of my life, i don't care anymore. of course she had hair and make up done also but it was very nice. nice figure too. good for her.

butt lady needs to also get some counseling and lose the head wear.  yeah, pretty stupid of her get surgery the same day and from, what was he, a gyno? !!

yep, cosplay girl: therapy soon. that's what they could do for a spin off: the crazies who the doctors sent to a shrink and how they are doing now!

I can't stand headband chick. Honey, you look stupid and not 9 yo. old. Grow up!

The cosplay chick is delusional. She said she still get people confusing that her boobs are real? Who?! Liar! You wish! You can tell they're fake a mile away. She look like she's smuggling two bowling balls under her top. Ugh!

• Love 2