Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E05: Burning in Water, Drowning in Flame Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

This is your pre-air Speculation and Live Chat thread for S3, Ep 5, "Burning in Water, Drowning in Flame," This thread will close after the episode airs Sunday. Then please go over to the actual episode topic here. Please do NOT post spoilers or discuss The Walking Dead here (that is for over here).

As always, please be civil and respectful to your fellow posters, and thanks for posting at Previously.TV!

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict something completely unexpected. Madison will change her expression. Which raises the question: How valuable is botox in the Zombie Apocalypse?

• Love 2

Martha's looking for FRESH MEAT!

o hahaha at the false teeth in the glass!

ok, old fella, you didn't plan that out as well as you thought you did.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, raven said:

Martha's looking for FRESH MEAT!

o hahaha at the false teeth in the glass!

ok, old fella, you didn't plan that out as well as you thought you did.

It's the first time in this series I recall that the scenario of someone dying in the middle night attacks their spouse. I understand why the old man decided to commit suicide.

• Love 3

It's the first time in this series I recall that the scenario of someone dying in the middle night attacks their spouse. I understand why the old man decided to commit suicide.

Oh I do too. I just don't think that starting a fire was part of his plan.

• Love 2
(edited)
27 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

What the fuck does Alicia mean by she was 'normal'?  She was dating a drug dealer!

And why is Madison acting all badass?  SHE was a high school guidance counsellor!

The drug dealer was   Nick's friend.

Not the same guy.

26 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Why did they waste their time and risk their lives for that?

Troy feared those walkers would eventually migrate over to the compound.

Edited by MrsRafaelBarba
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

The drug dealer was   Nick's friend.

Not the same guy.

That's right.  Her boyfriend actually was a very nice guy.  Black people are so few on this show that I'm getting them confused.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, candall said:

Ha, the only thing I remember about Alicia from "the early days" is that she dragged her long hair through the blood on the floor she was swabbing up.

She had just gotten accepted to college I think.

I want more of Daniel and Strand sniping at each other please.

• Love 4

So the mysterious band of marauders who shot at the helicopter have hauled the helicopter away?  Is that where we stand?  Zzzzz.  It's half over--PICK IT UP, SHOW.

Is this actual kind of straight talk between Otto and Nick?  Just saying what they think?

Wait, Troy was locked in the basement and they forgot him?  Parents of the year, I say.

• Love 1

I smell dead people!

Did Madison seriously say "An eye for an eye" to Troy?

Really??  LOL I missed that and OMG this is way gross with the brain eating.

Guess no one was watching their sixty or whatever you call it.